What's new

Çay Bahçesi

maybe you wore a cap that said "i am isis"... sorry, just joking... :D

one more fine memory that will remain until death or for years until you meet her again...

you described your encounter nicely.
It was one year back. ISIS wasn't popular back then. Actually I found out she is married and has one child otherwise I would make a chance :lol:

i will try to find that in the second-hand books shops here in bangalore... i myself was in a partnership in 2005... i wasn't knowledgeable about business then, and so we had to close down the company... one more mistake immediately after that was i quoted a lower price for teaching a big company my computer program that was worth ten times more... foolishness.
I want to learn how to program, can you give me advice how to start? Which computer language do you know?

Actually I found out she is married and has one child otherwise I would make a chance :lol:

you anyway seem to be bold, doing something that not many men can do easily... how many would dare smile at an unknown lady on a public road... keep being bold.

I want to learn how to program, can you give me advice how to start? Which computer language do you know?

i will recommend three languages... c language, intel x86 assembly language, flash "action-script" language.

c language is universal step in learning programming... it is a simple and practical language... most operating systems are mostly written c... you will easily find compilers to code c programs.

intel x86 assembly is universal step to learning fundamental machine-level ( low-level ) programming... with assembly code, you can control ( with os permission ) most components within a computer... in fact, most operating systems ( os ) have to have assembly code for critical work... and assembly programs are the intermediate step that every c program compiles to, on any platform, be that intel company microprocessors ( used in desktops, servers etc ) or be it the arm company microprocessors ( used in cell phones, tv satellite receivers etc )... start with intel x86 platform ( microprocessor, system board, os ) assembly programming... there are freely available intel x86 assemblers and virtual machine ( to see the program in action )... there used to be a program called "debug" in windows os... it was there in debug, i don't know if it is there in windows 7 and windows 8... but there are other assemblers and debuggers.

flash "action-script" is used to automate flash-based media, either for web-pages or for stand-alone files... "action-script" is a scripting language which needs is interpreted in real-time and therefore needs a interpreter within the web browser or the computer it is run on.[/QUOTE]

:raise:

"Şöför İntibak"...ben aldım. 1 Kere kullandım. Aracım 3.5 Ton MAN'dı (1950'lerden kalma)... aracı üstünüze zimmetlicez dediler. Bende sınav günü Kamyonu kaldırıma çıkartıp askerlerin üstüne sürdüm......sınavdan bıraktılar, ehliyet de vermediler....:lol::lol::lol:

hahaha... bu iyiydi... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

you anyway seem to be bold, doing something that not many men can do easily... how many would dare smile at an unknown lady on a public road... keep being bold.

i will recommend three languages... c language, intel x86 assembly language, flash "action-script" language.

c language is universal step in learning programming... it is a simple and practical language... most operating systems are mostly written c... you will easily find compilers to code c programs.

intel x86 assembly is universal step to learning fundamental machine-level ( low-level ) programming... with assembly code, you can control ( with os permission ) most components within a computer... in fact, most operating systems ( os ) have to have assembly code for critical work... and assembly programs are the intermediate step that every c program compiles to, on any platform, be that intel company microprocessors ( used in desktops, servers etc ) or be it the arm company microprocessors ( used in cell phones, tv satellite receivers etc )... start with intel x86 platform ( microprocessor, system board, os ) assembly programming... there are freely available intel x86 assemblers and virtual machine ( to see the program in action )... there used to be a program called "debug" in windows os... it was there in debug, i don't know if it is there in windows 7 and windows 8... but there are other assemblers and debuggers.

flash "action-script" is used to automate flash-based media, either for web-pages or for stand-alone files... "action-script" is a scripting language which needs is interpreted in real-time and therefore needs a interpreter within the web browser or the computer it is run on.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the answer. You said you designed a software program and were selling it. Did you have a formal education in software engineering?

@Special Delivery ,welcome and feel at home.
cayin_en_onemli_faydasi_1.jpg

@Armstrong ,what happened to @DESERT FIGHTER ,i tried to tag him but wont work?:what:

nope I dont...show me a display of what will :p:

We need to send a strong and hard msg to Webby :angry:

II think hes banned !

10348224_675482422550853_7805792562861168118_n.jpg

Hes back to kick some ***!

Back
Top Bottom