picture004[1].jpg

Or is this how it's supposed to look?

Either way is fine.... :)

But i like it with bread.

I think @Sinan means this,
360px-Tantuni.jpeg

But I don't have any....:meeting:

No problem, i have already eaten it....like 20 minutes ago. :D

Problem with tantuni is, one is never enough, and one is not that cheap either, so its not a wise student choice :/
One is fine....though i can easly eat 3 of them...but i don't wanna gain more weight. :)

So, you wouldn't want a second one. ;)

This is not like ours.....not even close. :D
well that stuff that was in this pix ( the stuffing is the same) cant find a decent pix
I think @Sinan means this,
360px-Tantuni.jpeg

EXCEPT the bread found in Malaysia is totally different (as the pix you quoted me)....probably a hybrid or borrowed recipe :p:

alright people me heading to bed need to drop my luggage at new apartment on my way to work (work for 1 hr) then pack pack....sigh long day soo sleepy....

Good night :wave:

oay @Armstrong night night!

Last yr Christmas was in Germany, and new yr in Belgium this year both will be in NYC....INSHALLAH!!!!

Maybe next year in some other place....trying to nail as many places as I can....

I never ate Tantuni, although I had the chance when I was in Turkey. I saw it in Turkey, and the meat looked like it was there for days :lol: Maybe I will make it myself like this: Fresh and healthy:
You can't do it. It is impossible, you'll never catch the same taste. It has to be cooked over the "Sac"

Watch from 3:00

Back
Top Bottom