What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Easy to say for you, unlike US we dont have 24h Restaurants in Switzerland. :(
No way?! Not even one? That's just inhumane, are there laws preventing 24hr Restaurants in Switzerland.

I actually haven't gone to a restaurant since 2006. It's expensive-ish, I don't even get fast food that often once every month about.

Somebody needs to open a 24hr restaurant in Switzerland.

No way?! Not even one? That's just inhumane, are there laws preventing 24hr Restaurants in Switzerland.

I actually haven't gone to a restaurant since 2006. It's expensive-ish, I don't even get fast food that often once every month about.

Somebody needs to open a 24hr restaurant in Switzerland.
Even if then probably only a couple in Zurich, The restaurants couldnt afford it since you earn much more when you work in shift.

I never ate Tantuni, although I had the chance when I was in Turkey. I saw it in Turkey, and the meat looked like it was there for days :lol: Maybe I will make it myself like this: Fresh and healthy:

I ate tantuni in mersin before it was damn good. I went to some famous tantoni place there were pictures of actors and famous people on the wall. They were making the meat in the metal thing @Sinan was talking about.

Even if then probably only a couple in Zurich, The restaurants couldnt afford it since you earn much more when you work in shift.
Whats the minimum wage? $8 an hour?

neb was first commenced in 2010 IIRC. finished in 2012. hgk also started in 2010 and was finished in 2011 IIRC. kgk in 2011 i think but i don't know when they finished design process.

edit:on second thought, neb was commenced much earlier (2007-08 maybe).

Guys can you tell me when did TÜBİTAK started developing som, toros and other military equipment ?

cmon guys I'm debating with a badem bıyık.

toros development started as early as the end of 1980ies. project 227b IIRC. som development started at the end of of 1990ies. project pars IIRC.

@Sinan Burger Break'i biliyo musun ?

arkadaş ben bu burger denen şeyi nasıl yediğinizi hala anlayabilmiş değilim. ilk ve son defa tee 1998de yemiştim. midem resmen komaya girmişti LOL

wow, last time he was saying it was muslims who discovered america, not columbus. now, he says muricans didn't go to the moon. he's kind of gaining momentum in his rants.

ya arkadaş yemin ederim çıldırdım şu haberi defalarca almaktan... Ya sivil araçtan çok askeri araç devriliyo arkadaş... Nası oluyo bu iş...

Şanlıurfa'da askeri araç devrildi: 6 yaralı - Güncel

delikanlılar delilanlılığını yapıyor da ondan oluyor. "abi şu virajı 100le alabilir miyim, alamaz mıyım" ile başlayan muhabbetin sonucu bütün bu kazalar. asker bir tanıdığım cobra ile takla atmıştı sırf bu delikanlı ayakları yüzünden. hatırlıyorsundur ilk üretilen kirpiler 4x4tü. sonra bizim delikanlıların viraj sevdası sonucu bu sistemin virajlarda pek de güvenli olmadığı ortaya çıktı, 6x6ya çevirdiler kirpiyi.

@telkon

Beshbarmaq var yen mi ? :D

Pek bi özelliği yok ama yeniyor yani kötü değil bence :)

Back
Top Bottom