What's new

Self Improvement thread

KingMamba

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What's up guys, so basically this thread came to mind because I believe that as men (since the majority of forum members are men) we should always be working at self improvement in all fields whether that means physical, emotional, mental, or even in the realm of money. Many of the members here are seniors who have gone through much this life has to offer and has seen nearly all the curve balls that can come ones way. Therefore this thread can serve as a way for men to help other younger men to find their way so to speak by sharing their experiences so that maybe mistakes that some might have made can be avoided in the future. Also I noticed many dudes (like @Armstrong) asking people advice in career fields and the answers given are always helpful but often time end of derailing threads. So this can be a better platform for such things.

Any and every dude is welcome to contribute in anyway possible. :tup:

You don't need to start this thread, because during Pakistani - Indian argument, personal attacks will take place which will turn into Pakistan vs India.

@qamar1990 about what you were saying about losing weight I remembered a diet I once did which is pretty drastic (unhealthy) but will make you lose 40 pounds in one month if you strictly adhere to this diet. I don't remember if I ever mentioned this to you but many of my cousins are military and this diet is actually used in the military in order to cut weight quickly. Anyway this is for all my fellow dudes who have tried everything but just cannot lose weight or even just want to lose 10 pounds before an interview or something lol. (10 pound per week loss)

Day 1
BREAKFAST

Black Coffee or Tea
1/2 Grapefruit or Juice
1 Slice of Dry Toast
1 Tbsp. of Peanut Butter
LUNCH
Black Coffee or Tea
1/2 Cup of Tuna
1 Slice of Dry Toast or 1 Oz. of Cheddar Cheese
DINNER
3 Oz. any Lean Meat
1 Cup String Beans
1 Cup Carrots or Beets
1 Small Apple
1 Cup Vanilla Ice Cream
Day 2
BREAKFAST

Black Coffee or Tea
1 Egg
1 Slice of Dry Toast
1/2 Banana
LUNCH
Black Coffee or Tea
1 Cup of Cottage Cheese or 1/2 Cup of Tuna
5 Saltine Crackers
DINNER
2 Beef Franks
1 Cup Cabbage or Broccoli
1/2 Cup Carrots or Turnip Greens
1/2 Banana
1/2 Cup Vanilla Ice Cream
Day 3
BREAKFAST

Black Coffee or Tea
5 Saltine Crackers
1 Oz. of Cheddar Cheese
1 Small Apple
LUNCH
Black Coffee or Tea
1 Hard-Boiled Egg
1 Slice of Dry Toast
DINNER
1 Cup Tuna
1 Cup Beans or Cauliflower
1 Cup Carrots or Beets
1 Cup Melon

You guys must follow this to the letter if you do this diet, do not substitute anything and no sugar or condiments. If you get hungry drink some water, 8 glass a day is a must anyway. For the tuna I did put some fat free mayo and some pepper because quite frankly it taste like total shit otherwise.

Before someone asks yes I have done this diet but only for 2 weeks so I lost 20 pounds at the time. Basically this works as a chemical reaction and cleans out your stomach while also giving you a calorie deficit to drop pounds without dying in the process. You will follow this for 3 days and then for the next 4 you can eat whatever you want but cut out junk food. I would recommend that you start lifting weights after doing this diet if you do not do so already instead of returning to your old routine because you will just gain everything back...

Again this is a last resort diet so if you have your own thing going on that works for you stick to that but if you need to lose weight quick give it a shot at least for a week, it is hell I admit but it worked for me.

Last edited:
Read 'how to do what you want to do' by Dr.Paul Hauck. Live it to your maximum (the principles f this book) and you won't need a self improvement book in your life.

You don't need to start this thread, because during Pakistani - Indian argument, personal attacks will take place which will turn into Pakistan vs India.

Nah it won't lol.

Read 'how to do what you want to do' by Dr.Paul Hauck. Live it to your maximum (the principles f this book) and you won't need a self improvement book in your life.

Yeah man recommend good books if you know, I never read that I will check it out.

A good show all dudes should watch imo because it reveals a lot of truth about western women, mind you it has a lot of crude scenes that many not appeal to everyone. I think Americans will relate to it more since the plot is based on American football. @Desertfalcon @Desert Fox @gambit It may not sit well with you gambit I think you are a bit older than the rest of us but I suggest you check it out anyway, if nothing else for the humor. @RazPaK @qamar1990 @KAL-EL @Nihonjin1051 @LeveragedBuyout

Blue Mountain State (TV Series 2010– ) - IMDb

Last edited:
I know most people will think I'm exaggerating (like I usually do), but the fact is, this is one of the most important books ever written. I would be glad if others understood it's value the way I have come to. It changed my life. How I hope others could benefit from it the way I did. I owe my entire life and success to its principles. Hope others find the same. (How to do what you want to do by Paul Hauck)

Nah it won't lol.

Yeah man recommend good books if you know, I never read that I will check it out.

A good show all dudes should watch imo because it reveals a lot of truth about western women, mind you it has a lot of crude scenes that many not appeal to everyone. I think Americans will relate to it more since the plot is based on American football. @Desertfalcon @Desert Fox @gambit It may not sit well with you gambit I think you are a bit older than the rest of us but I suggest you check it out anyway, if nothing else for the humor. @RazPaK @qamar1990 @KAL-EL @Nihonjin1051

Blue Mountain State (TV Series 2010– ) - IMDb

You ought to read and live this book man- this is just a booklet actually. the day I read it, my life changed. I was in touch with the author. nothing will please me more than others seeing the kinds of benefits I did (Failure to Fortune 10 executive- imagine that!)

You ought to read and live this book man- this is just a booklet actually. the day I read it, my life changed. I was in touch with the author. nothing will please me more than others seeing the kinds of benefits I did (Failure to Fortune 10 executive- imagine that!)

I am going to check it out, can I find it as a ebook from amazon?

I am going to check it out, can I find it as a ebook from amazon?

Human beings are irrational dude, that's why great book like this are lost. I hope it is available but maybe lost coz we don't understand importance. Check and lemme know, if you don't find it, lemme know and I'll try my best to get it or you.

Human beings are irrational dude, that's why great book like this are lost. I hope it is available but maybe lost coz we don't understand importance. Check and lemme know, if you don't find it, lemme know and I'll try my best to get it or you.

I found a paperback version on amazon I will order when I get home. When I am done reading it I will lend you my thoughts. :tup:

What's up guys, so basically this thread came to mind because I believe that as men (since the majority of forum members are men) we should always be working at self improvement in all fields whether that means physical, emotional, mental, or even in the realm of money. Many of the members here are seniors who have gone through much this life has to offer and has seen nearly all the curve balls that can come ones way. Therefore this thread can serve as a way for men to help other younger men to find their way so to speak by sharing their experiences so that maybe mistakes that some might have made can be avoided in the future. Also I noticed many dudes (like @Armstrong) asking people advice in career fields and the answers given are always helpful but often time end of derailing threads. So this can be a better platform for such things.

Any and every dude is welcome to contribute in anyway possible. :tup:

daule shole banao javaano:devil:
Kuchal do aasteen de sapp:lol:

@qamar1990 about what you were saying about losing weight I remembered a diet I once did which is pretty drastic (unhealthy) but will make you lose 40 pounds in one month if you strictly adhere to this diet. I don't remember if I ever mentioned this to you but many of my cousins are military and this diet is actually used in the military in order to cut weight quickly. Anyway this is for all my fellow dudes who have tried everything but just cannot lose weight or even just want to lose 10 pounds before an interview or something lol. (10 pound per week loss)

Day 1
BREAKFAST

Black Coffee or Tea
1/2 Grapefruit or Juice
1 Slice of Dry Toast
1 Tbsp. of Peanut Butter
LUNCH
Black Coffee or Tea
1/2 Cup of Tuna
1 Slice of Dry Toast or 1 Oz. of Cheddar Cheese
DINNER
3 Oz. any Lean Meat
1 Cup String Beans
1 Cup Carrots or Beets
1 Small Apple
1 Cup Vanilla Ice Cream
Day 2
BREAKFAST

Black Coffee or Tea
1 Egg
1 Slice of Dry Toast
1/2 Banana
LUNCH
Black Coffee or Tea
1 Cup of Cottage Cheese or 1/2 Cup of Tuna
5 Saltine Crackers
DINNER
2 Beef Franks
1 Cup Cabbage or Broccoli
1/2 Cup Carrots or Turnip Greens
1/2 Banana
Day 3
BREAKFAST

Black Coffee or Tea
5 Saltine Crackers
1 Oz. of Cheddar Cheese
1 Small Apple
LUNCH
Black Coffee or Tea
1 Hard-Boiled Egg
1 Slice of Dry Toast
DINNER
1 Cup Tuna
1 Cup Beans or Cauliflower
1 Cup Carrots or Beets
1 Cup Melon

You guys must follow this to the letter if you do this diet, do not substitute anything and no sugar or condiments. If you get hungry drink some water, 8 glass a day is a must anyway. For the tuna I did put some fat free mayo and some pepper because quite frankly it taste like total shit otherwise.

Before someone asks yes I have done this diet but only for 2 weeks so I lost 20 pounds at the time. Basically this works as a chemical reaction and cleans out your stomach while also giving you a calorie deficit to drop pounds without dying in the process. You will follow this for 3 days and then for the next 4 you can eat whatever you want but cut out junk food. I would recommend that you start lifting weights after doing this diet if you do not do so already instead of returning to your old routine because you will just gain everything back...

Again this is a last resort diet so if you have your own thing going on that works for you stick to that but if you need to lose weight quick give it a shot at least for a week, it is hell I admit but it worked for me.
If this diet doesn't work I'll send lakh lanat on IK ....

daule shole banao javaano:devil:
Kuchal do aasteen de sapp:lol:
fuddu ta nahi bana raheya aye Gujjar?

If this diet doesn't work I'll send lakh lanat on IK ....

Haha follow it to a t and then let me know. I will be honest with you it did work for me but I did feel like shit. I only remembered this because my little bro is trying to go into the military and they literally handed him a paper with this diet on it telling him he needs to lose 10 pounds.

Back
Top Bottom