What's new

Self Improvement thread

I doubt he has muscle anyway. :sarcastic: Like I said thought that diet is like if you need to lose weight quickly for whatever reason that is why I said it is unhealthy.

Its fine...........i lost muscle too apart fro legs as i cycled daily.
But then i made up in 2 months fairly quickly.

Worst part is abstaining from meat.......:mad:

Its fine...........i lost muscle too apart fro legs as i cycled daily.
But then i made up in 2 months fairly quickly.

Worst part is abstaining from meat.......:mad:

Anything specific or you just cut out meat and work out?

post 17

very hardcore diet,,i doubt anyone can follow this

Nothing hardcore about it, I got 20 pounds I put on these past two months that I got to cut out. I will try your diet and see. I think you would have gotten more pounds off if you lifted, you don't lift at all?

I doubt he has muscle anyway. :sarcastic: Like I said thought that diet is like if you need to lose weight quickly for whatever reason that is why I said it is unhealthy.
nah I have been into serious Alcoholism for past 5 year. You are right with you assessment though.

Nothing hardcore about it, I got 20 pounds I put on these past two months that I got to cut out. I will try your diet and see. I think you would have gotten more pounds off if you lifted, you don't lift at all?

Dude u are eating only 1 time full meal...........thats the hardest part,but u will loose ur flab if u follow this.

nah I have been into serious Alcoholism for past 5 year. You are right with you assessment though.

chad de daroo:mad:

Now i do
This was done 1 year back and i have maintained the weight ever since

Dude u are eating only 1 time full meal...........thats the hardest part,but u will loose ur flab if u follow this.

Honestly right now I am only eating one meal anyway, I wake up around 8am and go to the gym by the time I get back it is 1pm in the afternoon so I just have lunch and head out to uni. When I return it is around 11pm so I just pass out, on days I do not have uni I wake up at 10am workout and then go to work by 11am where I stay till 8pm with a 2pm lunch break. So I think I can do it.

Damn sorry to hear. You must have a lot of water weight to cut out then, I used to drink back in high school and gained what we call a beer belly lol. I got rid of it really quickly though I just stopped drinking totally and hit a steam room for 30 minutes every morning before breakfast (there was one in my gym). You will sweat out all the water chemicals and all.

Honestly right now I am only eating one meal anyway, I wake up around 8am and go to the gym by the time I get back it is 1pm in the afternoon so I just have lunch and head out to uni. When I return it is around 11pm so I just pass out, on days I do not have uni I wake up at 10am workout and then go to work by 11am where I stay till 8pm with a 2pm lunch break. So I think I can do it.

U should suspend ur work out.
Only aerobics will suffice,don't lift.

Don't run if u are too overweight as it will strain ur knees,,,cycling is easy and very effective.

@qamar1990 about what you were saying about losing weight I remembered a diet I once did which is pretty drastic (unhealthy) but will make you lose 40 pounds in one month if you strictly adhere to this diet.

Dude, do not try to lose that much weight in one month, unless you are morbidly obese to begin with. Such a rapid weight loss will be extremely unhealthy, if not fatal.

U should suspend ur work out.
Only aerobics will suffice,don't lift.

Don't run if u are too overweight as it will strain ur knees,,,cycling is easy and very effective.

Nah I am 20 pounds off where I like to be. I can carry more weight because I am taller but recently I stopped working out and started eating junk so put on them pounds. :lol:

@ranjeet another thing I used to do quite fondly was box, boxing is fun, relieves stress, and if you can get into the ring with someone you will get quite the rush out of whooping *** while sweating a shitload at the same time.

chad de daroo:mad:
Damn sorry to hear. You must have a lot of water weight to cut out then, I used to drink back in high school and gained what we call a beer belly lol. I got rid of it really quickly though I just stopped drinking totally and hit a steam room for 30 minutes every morning before breakfast (there was one in my gym). You will sweat out all the water chemicals and all.
Thanks for this thread to both you guys... will give a shot to suggestions you posted here seriously for 2-3 months. And post the results here.

Dude, do not try to lose that much weight in one month, unless you are morbidly obese to begin with. Such a rapid weight loss will be extremely unhealthy, if not fatal.

If it was fatal nobody would have been around to write about it man. :lol: Anyway I mentioned it was a last resort and extremely unhealthy so basically I was trying to say if say someone is really off where they need to be. Anyway 1 or 2 weeks is fine, I did 2 weeks and am good.

Nah I am 20 pounds off where I like to be. I can carry more weight because I am taller but recently I stopped working out and started eating junk so put on them pounds. :lol:

@ranjeet another thing I used to do quite fondly was box, boxing is fun, relieves stress, and if you can get into the ring with someone you will get quite the rush out of whooping *** while sweating a shitload at the same time.
I am recovering from a serious slip disc prob ... so can't get into extreme exercise.

Bai mar khap na jaayi gym ch:lol:
On serious note.

Dal/rajma/chole,,,basically lentils have low glycemic index too.
Non veg is a liability if u don't work out and most asians don't:lol:

Its not fatal.............u have to cycle everyday according to my plan.
Only fasting will kil u:rofl:

And my plan was for 2 months.

The problem with slow weight loss is that u loose focus very quickly.

Thanks for this thread to both you guys... will give a shot to suggestions you posted here seriously for 2-3 months. And post the results here.

Bro if you do the one I wrote just do it for two weeks alright, like I said I think most of your weight is water so you do not need to the full month and since people keep bringing it up yes it is unhealthy and the full month cycle is only as a last resort for really fat dudes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom