What's new

Capabilities of PAF Dassault MIRAGE-III/V.

Should Pakistan upgrade its Mirages to South African Cheetah standard if not Beyond?

• Yes

Votes: 181 59.0%
  • No

Votes: 126 41.0%

• Total voters
This has probably been posted here, but if not here you go.

1621287102665.png

1621287063592.png

1621287083489.png

1621287042733.png

@GriffinsRule
This might sound crazy, but PAF might buy weapon upgrades for Mirages from the UAE if they think they need them. Denel Dynamics as it stands is dead, most engineers left and many have gone to the UAE.

@GriffinsRule
This might sound crazy, but PAF might buy weapon upgrades for Mirages from the UAE if they think they need them. Denel Dynamics as it stands is dead, most engineers left and many have gone to the UAE.
Nothing wrong with that but nice to see the info graphic to show how the weapon is deployed. So informative in that regard.

Paf never fired one in 71 or ever in-fact I read in some case they were jettison to get weight off

Launch parameters made it not use fuel in combat conditions ??

Paf never fired one in 71 or ever in-fact I read in some case they were jettison to get weight off

Launch parameters made it not use fuel in combat conditions ??
Long long time ago, this is from my predecessor/mentor - they had evaluated R530 for F1AZ/III's but found the performance was not to the mark; it was decided not to pursue any of these as they were highly prone to ECMs. Super R530 was different though.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom