What's new

Capabilities of PAF Dassault MIRAGE-III/V.

Should Pakistan upgrade its Mirages to South African Cheetah standard if not Beyond?

• Yes

Votes: 181 59.0%
  • No

Votes: 126 41.0%

• Total voters
IK needs to have PAF build SAC, just like USAF SAC, start with J-16 and or H-6K and throw in some M-III/V, if current PAF higher ups are not in favor of it then bring back a retired officer who is willing to do it and lead it.

IK needs to have PAF build SAC, just like USAF SAC, start with J-16 and or H-6K and throw in some M-III/V, if current PAF higher ups are not in favor of it then bring back a retired officer who is willing to do it and lead it.
This is where the US Senate or Congress committee grilling is useful. They put armed forces decision makers on the spot, and while a lot of the questions seem uninformed, they typically get the rot out in the air for someone competent to solve. I'm sure @MastanKhan will love to be on such a committee vs. the PAF.

This is where the US Senate or Congress committee grilling is useful. They put armed forces decision makers on the spot, and while a lot of the questions seem uninformed, they typically get the rot out in the air for someone competent to solve. I'm sure @MastanKhan will love to be on such a committee vs. the PAF.
That is quite a good idea. Check & Balance. That is definitely needed. @MastanKhan Sahib will do a much much better job in such a committee than the representatives that are in our National Assembly and Senate.

really is that what your ans to every thing is we didn't had money to buy them ...when all the branches of military and paramilitary forces were busy changing uniforms where did the money came from did someone left shit loads of bags outside the offices ....where did the money come from to build the new headquarters for all 3 branches of military in Islamabad ..... the dum arse top commands are happy to spend money on things which are actually not needed but wont spend the money on actual equipment ... you cant win wars with modern uniforms can you ?

its not an act of comedy or incompetence its actually treason these people should be shot live on tv lol but we cant expect that ever in our life time as generals and air chiefs and top brass of armed forces are untouchables or lets say THE HIDDEN PUPPETS OF OUTSIDERS
What is the price of a Rafale vs 200000 uniforms?

Can you give me that figure or are you venting without actual information?

Likely will look like the committee that grilled Zuckerberg; ill-informed, out of touch and making idiotic questions.

I don't know what do you think of yourself, but you are not the only one who knows the war strategies. Romans were the fucking super power so were the mongols. this is not classical era anymore where mere muscle power is going to take you at the place you want to be and you can loot all the wealth you want ...

The moment we start making campaign of invading other countries like mongols, Persians or Romans we will bombed to stone age.

Today's world biggest weapons are economic power, media power, political alliances. Where are we on those front? Lets face the reality that economically we are crooked and we can't purchase all the weapons at our will.

You are giving me lecture on integration and here you are claiming that JH7A will cost us 1 to 2 million a piece. You can give this shit to some newbie who don't have knowledge of defense equipment. First of all nobody is going to give you a fighter at 1 million dollar piece furthermore, whatever the per piece cost is try sending an un-integrated JH7A into battle field and it will end up no better than Abhinandan's Mig.

Can you please tell the kids like me what will be the estimated cost of training and integration of JH7A into existing command and control infrastructure of Pakistan?

If you have to invest 500 to 800 million dollars on just training and integration of an obsolete aircraft why the **** you cant buy 2 squadrons of multirole JF17 that can not only fire stand off weapons but can also survive on its own and is not a maintenance nightmare.

Hi,

China is ready to retire the JH7A’s.
They are looking for buyers.

Which normally mean that you can get the machine pennies on the dollar.

If the F16’sfrom jordan could be had cheap why not the jh7a’s
Or if paf paid peanuts for the mirage 3/5.

When you get mad at me dont cut the nose to spite the face.

That is quite a good idea. Check & Balance. That is definitely needed. @MastanKhan Sahib will do a much much better job in such a committee than the representatives that are in our National Assembly and Senate.

Hi

Thanks for the confidence. Now be ready to be insulted and talked down by oscar and snubbed by araz and few others.

Now be ready to be insulted and talked down by oscar and snubbed by araz and few others.
I have a right to express my opinion. I express it because I think it is right, although it can turn out to be wrong. But I surely don't post on the basis of who will like it and who will not.

Likely will look like the committee that grilled Zuckerberg; ill-informed, out of touch and making idiotic questions.
Maybe we should do away with uniforms then we wills have enough to buy a Rafale replica.

Hi,

China is ready to retire the JH7A’s.
They are looking for buyers.

Which normally mean that you can get the machine pennies on the dollar.

If the F16’sfrom jordan could be had cheap why not the jh7a’s
Or if paf paid peanuts for the mirage 3/5.

When you get mad at me dont cut the nose to spite the face.
If China is retiring the JH7 that means that for future over hauls or maintenance PAF would need to make rebuilt factory in kamra that would surely involve money. Training and infrastructure would also cost a lot. So these Jh7 would not be that cheap.
For F-16 or mirages everything is in place.

Maybe we should do away with uniforms then we wills have enough to buy a Rafale replica.

Hi

New uniforms for army navy air force
New hq buildings in isloo
New squad of high end cars

That would be a substantial amount of money in millions of dollars.

For s poor country where every other poster on this forum cries of shortage of funds any bit would have helped in weapons procurement

If China is retiring the JH7 that means that for future over hauls or maintenance PAF would need to make rebuilt factory in kamra that would surely involve money. Training and infrastructure would also cost a lot. So these Jh7 would not be that cheap.
For F-16 or mirages everything is in place.

F16 are not available.
Mirage 3/5 cannot do the job of a heavy strike platform.

The mother is dying and pakistanis are
Worried about the medical bills.

That's true, but you do get a decent grill once in a while!

Hi,

Oscar is just looking at the surface at what happened because that is the limit of his intellect---the inside story is the even though Zuckerberg came out looking clever---inside he was shitting bricks---because he is looking at the american parliament has facebook in their GUN sights---and when the american parliament have their focus on someone---there is no escaping---.

Oscar---you can hold onto your stupid comments for awhile---.

The congress and senate are old dogs---just because they did not know where to bite does not mean that they don't know how to sink their teeth in---.

They want to save their jobs and will earn really quick how and from t get him---.

Never sell the american parliament short---do it at your own peril and Zuckerberg knows that very well---.

Last edited:
What changed with Zuckerberg?
The old and angry congressmen were unable to even ask pertinent questions and mostly ranted about expired concepts from their times.

What changed was younger people losing trust and reflecting actual knowhow of today’s social media and privacy landscape.

The same should apply to the PAF. You have external subject matter experts available from outside the PAF and from upcoming think tanks and orgs like NDC. They should be the ones being on any committee.

Back
Top Bottom