What's new

Capabilities of PAF Dassault MIRAGE-III/V.

Should Pakistan upgrade its Mirages to South African Cheetah standard if not Beyond?

• Yes

Votes: 180 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 126 41.2%

• Total voters
Sir, please don't comment on matters you don't know correctly. PA or it's serving personnel do not have any role in running Fauji Foundation projects., these projects though managed by retired high ranking officers as directors or chairman yet they are run operationally by thorough professionals whose details you may get from net. The projects are highly profitable a part from Fauji cereals.

Purpose of projects: To create funds for general welfare of the Pak Army and to support economically the families of Shaheeds or military guys who became disable during operational duties. Further they are big sources to contribute positively in ever shrinking economy of the country along with creation of thousands of job opportunities. Believe me I know better as I am serving in one such organisation, further with the economy going down the employees of these organisations have faced the consequences as many of their benefits are withdrawn even in profitable projects like Askari Bank Ltd and Fauji Fertilizers.

The current management is working to achieve maximum profits despite harsh conditions. Instead of criticizing one should suggest that organizations like WAPDA, Police and even PTCL should also be encouraged to start such foundations which shall contribute to wards welfare of their staff and retired persons. It's a fact that Pakistan Govt due to a number of reasons cannot afford to provide basics to regular tax payers like me so international standards do not apply here.
So you admit "high ranking retired MILITARY personnel run this place" and then don't want me to talk about it. At least learn how to carry a conversation without being condescending, otherwise we will assume you are a pimply faced 15 year old having hormonal changes.

@MastanKhan - http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1160750.shtml

New JH-7AII is being announced. Looks like this remains available to the contratians.

https://www.sinodefenceforum.com/jh-7-jh-7a-jh-7b-thread.t912/page-177

Look at the picture of the technician; the clearance shows how large this platform is.
It will dwarf other PAF assets.

So you admit "high ranking retired MILITARY personnel run this place" and then don't want me to talk about it. At least learn how to carry a conversation without being condescending, otherwise we will assume you are a pimply faced 15 year old having hormonal changes.

Hi,

It is the military business consortium---and there is nothing wrong with it if there are retd military officers running it---.

These businesses are run professionally with profit in mind and good working environment---.

This is the reason our veterans and the families of soldiers who gave away their lives are not on the street or lack medical attention---.

These businesses provide jobs to the veterans & their families as well---.

Many a countries retd military personal wish that their military had similar businesses to provide jobs and welfare to out of service vets---.

It is the best program in the world so far that I know of---.

@MastanKhan - http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1160750.shtml

New JH-7AII is being announced. Looks like this remains available to the contratians.

https://www.sinodefenceforum.com/jh-7-jh-7a-jh-7b-thread.t912/page-177

Look at the picture of the technician; the clearance shows how large this platform is.

Hi,

As much as china wants to---they don't have a replacement for this aircraft for naval strike missions---.

Once upgraded with modern avionics---EW suite and new aesa radar---this aircraft if a force multiplier---.

Hi,

It is the military business consortium---and there is nothing wrong with it if there are retd military officers running it---.

These businesses are run professionally with profit in mind and good working environment---.

This is the reason our veterans and the families of soldiers who gave away their lives are not on the street or lack medical attention---.

These businesses provide jobs to the veterans & their families as well---.

Many a countries retd military personal wish that their military had similar businesses to provide jobs and welfare to out of service vets---.

It is the best program in the world so far that I know of---.

Hi,

As much as china wants to---they don't have a replacement for this aircraft for naval strike missions---.

Once upgraded with modern avionics---EW suite and new aesa radar---this aircraft if a force multiplier---.
Correct!!! they have not announced the details but more than likely they have improvised on the electronics side including radar.

Correct!!! they have not announced the details but more than likely they have improvised on the electronics side including radar.

Hi,

Possibly the new Aesa radar would be of the same size as that of the other double digit J models---somewhere around 1550 T/R modules---a newer EW package---& jammers---.

It would be interesting to see what else becomes available on this aircraft---.

Hi,

Possibly the new Aesa radar would be of the same size as that of the other double digit J models---somewhere around 1550 T/R modules---a newer EW package---& jammers---.

Hi,

Absolutely, the reliability of the engines alone is excellent based off the Spey RB168 makes is a very much known quantity; the scale of this aircraft is huge in comparison to what else is available in PAF; not to mention terrain following radar. I am not sure if the ROSE program on the M3/M5 delivered anything in relative equivalence.

I shall say no more than to clarify that any of foundation project is not run by a serving Army person. The foundation is run by a mix of retd Army High ranking officials serving as Chairman of the foundation or directors but operational issues are run by thorough professionals. Some foreign members had misconception and as I am already serving in one such organisation so just gave clarification. If you are offended by a fact even than a fact remains fact that Fauji foundation was never ever run by any serving Army person. Few Pak traitors have used AWT or Fauji Foundation projects to defame my country and my organisation at least I am honest with both of them and have no shame to challenge any one on basis of facts.

I shall say no more than to clarify that any of foundation project is not run by a serving Army person. The foundation is run by a mix of retd Army High ranking officials serving as Chairman of the foundation or directors but operational issues are run by thorough professionals. Some foreign members had misconception and as I am already serving in one such organisation so just gave clarification. If you are offended by a fact even than a fact remains fact that Fauji foundation was never ever run by any serving Army person. Few Pak traitors have used AWT or Fauji Foundation projects to defame my country and my organisation at least I am honest with both of them and have no shame to challenge any one on basis of facts.
I hope this is not a repeat of what I have seen occur in Egypt; a good friend of mine tried to setup of cereal plant in Egypt; he was harassed and taken from pillar to post; he was in direct competition with the EA run enterprises and therefore after 2 years and lot of money wasted walked out as it was an impossible situation with a complete strangle hold on any food enterprises by their armed forces.
If they are able to allow competition e.g. they are not the sole provider of cereals then i say keep going on.

I hope this is not a repeat of what I have seen occur in Egypt; a good friend of mine tried to setup of cereal plant in Egypt; he was harassed and taken from pillar to post; he was in direct competition with the EA run enterprises and therefore after 2 years and lot of money wasted walked out as it was an impossible situation with a complete strangle hold on any food enterprises by their armed forces.
If they are able to allow competition e.g. they are not the sole provider of cereals then i say keep going on.
No they are not the sole competitors here, there are multinationals operating here way before they started the business

Absolutely, the reliability of the engines alone is excellent based off the Spey RB168 makes is a very much known quantity; the scale of this aircraft is huge in comparison to what else is available in PAF; not to mention terrain following radar. I am not sure if the ROSE program on the M3/M5 delivered anything in relative equivalence.

Hi,

They do not have the load and legs of the JH7A's---.

Sir that's why I explained here that Pakistan is still a more free country unlike it's image unfortunately made by our own traitors in outer world. Egypt is one of the most controlled and brutal country in Islamic world where no one has liberties. The Fauji cereals as per my best knowledge was not in profit till near past though they are offering relatively cheap food products yet facing heavy competition from better quality food products i.e both domestic and foreign.

However monopolies are not created by Military owned organizations in the country but mostly by the Politician cum investors and Multinationals like Honda/ Suzuki in auto market, Coke and Pepsi in soft drinks ( products like Double Cola and RC cola were classically annihilated by them ) and somewhat Walls in ice cream sector though they are supplying ice products with vegetable contents not good for health yet in beginning they got ownership of Polka and then destroyed market of other domestic ice creams like Yummy and Roco dairy ice cream.

One of my former students ended up in the top management of Fauji Foundation. And you were saying...
Armies job is to fight. They get a pension they should be like all other Pakistanis finding employment based on merit.
Not turn the armed forces into a conglomerate of business enterprises. These organisations are poorly run... Anyways we have gone off topic so I will end here.

Last edited:
Hope some one should post some information in detail about Mirage Horus and whether they have been handed over to PAF or not.

One of my former students ended up in the top management of Fauji Foundation. And you were saying...
Armies job is to fight. They get a pension they should be like all other Pakistanis finding employment based on merit.
Not turn the armed forces into a conglomerate of business enterprises. These organisations are poorly run... Anyways we have gone off topic so I will end here.
As an insider since last 13 Years I think I can clarify many matters the issue of Fauji Foundation was brought on thread so came in to clear matters not to offend anybody or change opinions. The individual acts do not count in business world overall the group is in profitability so one may assume that it is still run by capable persons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom