What's new

Can Vietnam resist China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said we are brainwashed,but your picture is from CCTV.And why do we must respect Vietnam,which is a weak country?Look back on human's history,GREAT POWER IS THE ONLY JUSTICE.

you are stupid boy so you do not understand my post. chinese people brainwashed by CCTV. Human history is that all kind of idiot Emperor existed on earth was going to collapse.

Please calm down you guys !!!

Vietnamese always be the formidable challenger to China.
So the answer so simple : Yes we can ( resist China ) ... No worry, no fear

Vietnam is small and weak, we know it, What is the true face of China ? when China ruled by extremists, robbed our Islands and bully us, brainwashed Chinese people with stupid things.

Watch: Revealed footage of shocking Chinese-Vietnamese sea vessel confrontation : Shanghaiist

china-vietnamvessels.jpg
Chao, toi da xem day qua video roi. Toi muon noi cho ban nguoi Trung Quoc la tot, nhung cung xin ban hieu biet lich su cua Trung Quoc. Tu nam 1840 den nam 1978, lich su Trung Quoc la tan nhan qua. Anh, Phap, Duc, My, Nhat, Nga, Y, Ao, toan bo xam luoc Trung Quoc, Nhat Ban tham chi gan nhu chiem dong Trung Quoc toan bo khi WW2. Khi sao dang cong san thong nhat Trung Quoc, cuoc mang van hoa bat dau roi. Chu nen nguoi Trung Quoc luon luon co mot qua cuoc song khong phai on dinh khi truoc nam 1978. Ban la nguoi Viet Nam, Viet Nam cung co tinh hinh nhu nhau day. Chu nen khi nguoi Trung Quoc thao luan van de lanh tho, ho phai nho luc luong, chien tranh..., nhung ho la nguoi tot! Trung Quoc va Viet Nam lan nhau khong hieu biet rat nhieu, nhung nhu mot qua nguoi binh thuong, chung ta chi hy vong co mot qua cuoc song tot, phai khong?

You said we are brainwashed,but your picture is from CCTV.And why do we must respect Vietnam,which is a weak country?Look back on human's history,GREAT POWER IS THE ONLY JUSTICE.And if you want the islands,you can use your warships to seize them,if you win,they will belong to you.
Chao, toi da xem day qua video roi. Toi muon noi cho ban nguoi Trung Quoc la tot, nhung cung xin ban hieu biet lich su cua Trung Quoc. Tu nam 1840 den nam 1978, lich su Trung Quoc la tan nhan qua. Anh, Phap, Duc, My, Nhat, Nga, Y, Ao, toan bo xam luoc Trung Quoc, Nhat Ban tham chi gan nhu chiem dong Trung Quoc toan bo khi WW2. Khi sao dang cong san thong nhat Trung Quoc, cuoc mang van hoa bat dau roi. Chu nen nguoi Trung Quoc luon luon co mot qua cuoc song khong phai on dinh khi truoc nam 1978. Ban la nguoi Viet Nam, Viet Nam cung co tinh hinh nhu nhau day. Chu nen khi nguoi Trung Quoc thao luan van de lanh tho, ho phai nho luc luong, chien tranh..., nhung ho la nguoi tot! Trung Quoc va Viet Nam lan nhau khong hieu biet rat nhieu, nhung nhu mot qua nguoi binh thuong, chung ta chi hy vong co mot qua cuoc song tot, phai khong?
Vietnam is small and weak, we know it, What is the true face of China ? when China ruled by extremists, robbed our Islands and bully us, brainwashed Chinese people with stupid things.

Watch: Revealed footage of shocking Chinese-Vietnamese sea vessel confrontation : Shanghaiist

china-vietnamvessels.jpg
Trong khi, toi cung rat hieu biet tam ly cua nguoi Viet Nam. Hang xom la mot qua quoc gia manh qua, chu nen phai co canh giac rat nhieu. Bay gio o internet, tat ca khong sao, nhung phat trien cua Viet Nam khong the de lai Trung Quoc , toi cung muon Viet nam cuoc song rat tot! Chien tranh khong phai tro choi!

Please calm down you guys !!!

Vietnamese always be the formidable challenger to China.
So the answer so simple : Yes we can ( resist China ) ... No worry, no fear
Hey friend, I quite understand you love your motherland, but we are just common people, arent we? Even if, I mean even if China had attacked VN, the losers are only those common people of two countries, whatever how serious the war is, those communist officers will take all of our money and live in the big houses in USA and Canada. You guys and some Chinese guys stay here say"no fear, no worry" or "we can take over Vietnam within 2 days". Both side should calm down and dont do anything stupid!

Mr Second : you seem love the peace ...
Who doesnot love peace, must be the bad guy.

Vietnam made no harm to China ever, and we ever suffered the friendship with China, much support of Chinese people to us .. we appreciate that support
And we hope it lasts for long, but as you know 1979 incident, 1988 incident, ... last year aggression ... all from the bad will from China ...
We are small country, we need peace not war, because we always defense not offense anyone ...
So if there's a war that is the defensive war in our land and sea.

The title of this thread implies an attack to us ... even in case study. But many aggressive guys track it as our responsibility.

Trong khi, toi cung rat hieu biet tam ly cua nguoi Viet Nam. Hang xom la mot qua quoc gia manh qua, chu nen phai co canh giac rat nhieu. Bay gio o internet, tat ca khong sao, nhung phat trien cua Viet Nam khong the de lai Trung Quoc , toi cung muon Viet nam cuoc song rat tot! Chien tranh khong phai tro choi!
are you really Chinese?

我说呢,感觉你对越南有特殊偏爱,这就好理解了。
不是特殊偏爱,我说的都是实话。越南确实也有失礼的地方。这事不好解决,还是忘了为好

矛盾必须是双方都要负责的,越南必须有责任。

这样说吧,国家关系不是夫妻关系,床头吵架床尾和:P,而且你个人可以忘掉一些事情,别人忘不掉。

这个讨论的标题本来就
矛盾必须是双方都要负责的,越南必须有责任。

我只能说都是为了国家的需要吧,如果世界上什么事都能分个对错的话这世界就清静了。但是打仗都是老百姓受苦,这点是肯定的

矛盾必须是双方都要负责的,越南必须有责任。

不想在这个板块里讨论了,最后一句话:People who always care about history and present will lose future.

Last edited:
@Mr Second and @Edison Chen, suggest the two of you to speak in English before the mods place a ban on the two of you.

We dont wanna fight, we've had so many wars already. but its China who push VN into conrner and forces us to prepare to war again.

If 1979 lesson is not hard enough for ur stupid army, then we will teach u one more lesson . One more war will not a big problem for VN but a big problem for China now. important sea lane passing by our EEZ in SCS(east sea) will be coverd wt sea mine, China's economy will collapse . That lesson surely will hard enough to make China deeply memorize it by heart :pop:

Hey friend, I quite understand you love your motherland, but we are just common people, arent we? Even if, I mean even if China had attacked VN, the losers are only those common people of two countries, whatever how serious the war is, those communist officers will take all of our money and live in the big houses in USA and Canada. You guys and some Chinese guys stay here say"no fear, no worry" or "we can take over Vietnam within 2 days". Both side should calm down and dont do anything stupid!
welcome to the forum.
Are you really Chinese? I see you write in Vietnamese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom