What's new

Can Vietnam resist China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vietnam borders two Chinese provinces,Guangxi and Yunnan,both of which have much bigger GDP than Vietnam. If a war broke out bw Vietnam and Guangxi , Yunnan. my safe bet will be on Guangxi and Yunnan,the rest 30 Chinese provinces can just sit back and watch the show.

Bingo and understand, so you maybe could take the airphone across the Pacific and glance what the mainland become now.

I know enough of it. Its infra is developed. And I've been there is 2005-2006. Went to Shanghai, Wuhan, Guanzhou. But overall, average Chinese is still very poor by US standard. China still have to work very hard to come close to US. Or just close to Taiwan for that matter.

First: we dont need Soviet protection even to fight against mighty US, so let alone weak, useless and poorly trained PLA

Second: China came to US and begged for US's protection, and Soviet didnt wanna waste her time kill US's dog, thats why she didnt care to attack a coward like u.

bcz u didnt fight like human, u didnt declare war before attacking VN, and we also didnt think u can fight like animal, so we got some lproblem when war suddently happen.

Ofcourse u cant, but its still ur money, we didnt lose any infrastructure coz it was not built by our money.

You are a sad man. Vietnam should stand on its own feet. Unfortunately, Vietnam is a small country that it neesd big friends to have wiggly room in international relations. Its not a good idea for Vietnam to not be friendly to either China or US. These are the two most important nations in SCS area. Russia can sell weapons but it no longer has much influence in SCS area.

Last edited:
I know enough of it. Its infra is developed. And I've been there is 2005-2006. Went to Shanghai, Wuhan, Guanzhou. But overall, average Chinese is still very poor by US standard. China still have to work very hard to come close to US. Or just close to Taiwan for that matter.

You are a sad man. Vietnam should stand on its own feet. Unfortunately, Vietnam is a small country that it neesd big friends to have wiggly room in international relations. Its not a good idea for Vietnam to not be friendly to either China or US. These are the two most important nations in SCS area. Russia can sell weapons but it no longer has much influence in SCS area.
I know now. Because last year when I was in US and talked with some senior people, who moved to US and has been there for quite long time, and their imagine of SH was still the Hotel of Peace8-) I quite understand what you mean, because I stayed in Norway for a while before, everything is quite different, not only CN, but also US. Since you've been mainland Couples of years ago, I dont need to talk more about the whole country now:-)

I know now. Because last year when I was in US and talked with some senior people, who moved to US and has been there for quite long time, and their imagine of SH was still the Hotel of Peace8-) I quite understand what you mean, because I stayed in Norway for a while before, everything is quite different, not only CN, but also US. Since you've been mainland Couples of years ago, I dont need to talk more about the whole country now:-)

Chinese infra is truly amazing. One thing that I missed is the HSR. I wish I can do that in another time when I go to China.

Vietnam borders two Chinese provinces,Guangxi and Yunnan,both of which have much bigger GDP than Vietnam. If a war broke out bw Vietnam and Guangxi , Yunnan. my safe bet will be on Guangxi and Yunnan,the rest 30 Chinese provinces can just sit back and watch the show.

so why you are mast aggressive chinese boy on PDF, take relax in your office and talking about the war. Guangxi and Guangdong people can regain his dependence from China if they don't like go to dye for corruption official make his money and take a walk in Peking.

Do not flatter yourself. For the islands in SCS, that is China's and we will get those for sure.

If you insist for a fight, you will get the fight. Actually, no matter how many you want, you will get those as you wish.

But u r stepping on our islands in SCS (east sea), if u dont return them to us, it means u r trying to invade VN.

vn defeated China in 1979??? is that a joke? :rofl:

Vietnam has already defeated China once in 1979. They surely can do it again

Do not flatter yourself. For the islands in SCS, that is China's and we will get those for sure.

If you insist for a fight, you will get the fight. Actually, no matter how many you want, you will get those as you wish.

vn defeated China in 1979??? is that a joke? :rofl:

You ran home. Its enough.:omghaha:

so why you are mast aggressive chinese boy on PDF, take relax in your office and talking about the war. Guangxi and Guangdong people can regain his dependence from China if they don't like go to dye for corruption official make his money and take a walk in Peking.
Seems like you can't let go your Baiyue fantasy...

There is no way that Guangxi or Guangdong will declare independence from the PRC unless there is great turmoil even then they wouldn't join Vietnam.

The majority of these two provinces are Han and view themselves as Chinese,why don't you take back your propaganda that Southern Han Chinese are brainwashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom