What's new

Can Vietnam resist China?

Status
Not open for further replies.

And why do you think China wants to invade Vietnam in the first place? Because of a dispute over a few islets? :omghaha:

China isn't going to be involved in any sort of war soon buddy. America is far more trouble for this world than China.

Vietnam does not need to "resist" anyone...at least, not yet, I do not think.

Seriously guys cool it down. Calling for all out war? Really?

War is not anything anyone should aspire to see. Talking and peaceful coexistence should be the aim for humanity.

The constant sound of war drums being played all over the world is a most depressing spectacle.

We really are a wretched species.

Seriously guys cool it down. Calling for all out war? Really?

War is not anything anyone should aspire to see. Talking and peaceful coexistence should be the aim for humanity.

The constant sound of war drums being played all over the world is a most depressing spectacle.

We really are a wretched species.

Well, the very existence of forums like this one tell us how far we are from achieving world peace.

Do it, no talk meaningless things, don't forget that US army and PLA went home recently.
Now, US can let us to use their technology to enrich Uranium in Vietnam.
Greeting to you, Vietnam friend. I just want to make something clear here. First of all, I apologize for what Chinese did in the ancient age and those violence should be blamed. Secondly, about the conflict of the South China Sea, I dont know what your history book say, but basically, if you want yo know the truth, please look up those information what come from the countries who has no intrest in the conflict, at least, neither Vietnam nor China. Here I'm not going to discuss about who real found those islands at first in the history, which is really meanless! But the fact is your first president Ho Chi Minh, he, himself claimed the Xi Sha and Nan sha Island belong to PRC and all the official documents can be found(the document could be searched on internet). While after Vietnam had become a whole country and Le Duan came up, this president said the reason to sign up those documents is only to meet the needs of revolution(need the support of China), and they should be cancelled, therefore, since 1975, Vietnam changed the opinion. I just want to ask:Do the presients of Vietnam always like joking? I dont think Vietnam people are bad guys since I have many friends in Vietnam, but this decision is quite disappointed. Thirdly, let's talk about 1979. I agree with some Vietnam friends that some of the reason was China needed a war to transfor people's eyes from the terrible domestic affairs, since China had just came out from the Culture Revolution. But meanwhile, people should not ignore the Vietnam government did drive those Vietnam-Chinese out of their houses and even some local Vietnamese, who was called the Landlord class, and the reason was they were Anti-Revolution guys. After that, the poor government got the first 1 million from those guys who were driven out to start the machine of this country, and later, after having gained the support from USSR, the Vietnam army even tried to attack the Chinese border.(if not believing, please look up the information from the uninvolved countries). I admit the Vietnam army that time did give a huge trouble to the Chinese army, since the Culture Revolution(like the Big Wash of USSR) make the Chinese army ignore military training. At last, I must remind you one thing. Whatever China had her own purpose or not, The truth is Chinese people did support a lot when Vietnam fighted against the USA, and those Chinese at that time even had no food to eat! At last, if you dont like China, so how about let Russia or USA be your neighbour? And tell them those islands are all belong to Vietnam. Let's guess what will happen, ok. US technology? Dont forget Agent Orange or My Lai Village. War is not game, guys. if Vietnam really care about their people, so just build your country nice,ok! Campared Hanoi, HCM and Beijing, Shanghai, Vietnam is in stone age indeed. And please dont campared with China in the future ok! Japan, also a same small country just a few islands, no resources, the only country who was nucleared for 2 times, earthquake and volcano nearly everyday. How can they become today's strong? You Vietnam guys have resources, have nearly everything! So why Vietnam is Vietnam, Japan is Japan?

Do it, no talk meaningless things, don't forget that US army and PLA went home recently.
Greeting to you, Vietnam friend. I just want to make something clear here. First of all, I apologize for what Chinese did in the ancient age and those violence should be blamed. Secondly, about the conflict of the South China Sea, I dont know what your history book say, but basically, if you want yo know the truth, please look up those information what come from the countries who has no intrest in the conflict, at least, neither Vietnam nor China. Here I'm not going to discuss about who real found those islands at first in the history, which is really meanless! But the fact is your first president Ho Chi Minh, he, himself claimed the Xi Sha and Nan sha Island belong to PRC and all the official documents can be found(the document could be searched on internet). While after Vietnam had become a whole country and Le Duan came up, this president said the reason to sign up those documents is only to meet the needs of revolution(need the support of China), and they should be cancelled, therefore, since 1975, Vietnam changed the opinion. I just want to ask:Do the presients of Vietnam always like joking? I dont think Vietnam people are bad guys since I have many friends in Vietnam, but this decision is quite disappointed. Thirdly, let's talk about 1979. I agree with some Vietnam friends that some of the reason was China needed a war to transfor people's eyes from the terrible domestic affairs, since China had just came out from the Culture Revolution. But meanwhile, people should not ignore the Vietnam government did drive those Vietnam-Chinese out of their houses and even some local Vietnamese, who was called the Landlord class, and the reason was they were Anti-Revolution guys. After that, the poor government got the first 1 million from those guys who were driven out to start the machine of this country, and later, after having gained the support from USSR, the Vietnam army even tried to attack the Chinese border.(if not believing, please look up the information from the uninvolved countries). I admit the Vietnam army that time did give a huge trouble to the Chinese army, since the Culture Revolution(like the Big Wash of USSR) make the Chinese army ignore military training. At last, I must remind you one thing. Whatever China had her own purpose or not, The truth is Chinese people did support a lot when Vietnam fighted against the USA, and those Chinese at that time even had no food to eat! At last, if you dont like China, so how about let Russia or USA be your neighbour? And tell them those islands are all belong to Vietnam. Let's guess what will happen, ok. US technology? Dont forget Agent Orange or My Lai Village. War is not game, guys. if Vietnam really care about their people, so just build your country nice,ok! Campared Hanoi, HCM and Beijing, Shanghai, Vietnam is in stone age indeed. And please dont campared with China in the future ok! Japan, also a same small country just a few islands, no resources, the only country who was nucleared for 2 times, earthquake and volcano nearly everyday. How can they become today's strong? You Vietnam guys have resources, have nearly everything! So why Vietnam is Vietnam, Japan is Japan?

When you said to me "friend" I will call you Chinese Friend. Look at yourselves first, think more with your head, don't let propaganda of CPC 'educate' you. We know that what we have to do when China threat us.

When you said to me "friend" I will call you Chinese Friend. Look at yourselves first, think more with your head, don't let propaganda of CPC 'educate' you. We know that what we have to do when China threat us.
Thanks for reply. Yes, I will think it myself and I quite understand what happened in the past 1000 yrs. But mate, being strong is always right. Sincerly to hope Vietnam people can have a good life. My friend, real war isnt like playing 7554 or call of duty, being alive just after rest. I understand you mean "threat" and I dont think China will attack someone in the recent day, and many Chinese teens even dont know where Vietnam is. So my friend, if you really have time to worry about the "threat", please work hard and make Vietnam develop. On the other hand, there is no need to worry about "threat" if Vietnam is really strong, does it?

Thanks for reply. Yes, I will think it myself and I quite understand what happened in the past 1000 yrs. But mate, being strong is always right. Sincerly to hope Vietnam people can have a good life. My friend, real war isnt like playing 7554 or call of duty, being alive just after rest. I understand you mean "threat" and I dont think China will attack someone in the recent day, and many Chinese teens even dont know where Vietnam is. So my friend, if you really have time to worry about the "threat", please work hard and make Vietnam develop. On the other hand, there is no need to worry about "threat" if Vietnam is really strong, does it?

what a stupid thread. In economic terms, establishing trade relationships but with the best favorable terms as you can get is better than setting up colonies, which in turn is better than invading and annexing another country. Of course, invasion can be the last resort for strategic benefits, but I don't see how Vietnam is of such significant strategic importance that warrants military invasion.

If for trolling, I guess you made it! Judging by the length of this thread, Vietnamese members here are easily excitable.

Vietnam is small and weak, we know it, What is the true face of China ? when China ruled by extremists, robbed our Islands and bully us, brainwashed Chinese people with stupid things.

Watch: Revealed footage of shocking Chinese-Vietnamese sea vessel confrontation : Shanghaiist

china-vietnamvessels.jpg

Our nuclear research reactor has been running for 50+ years now and we will build our first nuke plant in 2014.

You mean VIE had a nuke reactor since 1960s or 1950s ? And research Nuke tech for more than 50 years ?

You can always try us like the U.S once tried. We fired 5885 missles to down over 3000 fixed wings fighters; not to mention our pilots have 16 aces. The only different is that the U.S is a first-rated airforce while chinamen's airforce is a third-world average Joe to garbage at best. ...

Supa dubah bowah my :bunny:

IMHO , first you should know the 5885 missiles and the Jets which made 16aces were from Ru and CN, and also the rifles and bullets.

Until now , Vie still can not design or manufacture Jet , if I remember correctly.

I admire The invincible spirit of VIE, but we need to take a objective view about our ability.

Last edited:
Its so easy to make nuclear bomb with laser tech now.

Believe me , nuclear bomb is not that easy !

We have to enrich uranium first, we can produce A bomb in short time if china prepare to attack us, for testing we can do it on land of enemy, :enjoy:
If a Japanese say this , I might believe it .VIE ? No.Until now , VIE 's industry and tech are qualified to make a Nuclear bomb in "short" time.

Can Vietnam resist China ? is the virtual case, everybody should be cool to discuss freely .. don't aggressive ...
Let's see what is the reaction of China neighbors ?

1. China has 2.3 million : how many Russia / India / Vietnam / Japan ... have ? All of 2.3mil will join 1 war, sure not
2. If China need to invade some land, they should try to find weakest link, ... is Vietnam weak in military ? No .. That's why there exist a small country called North Korea against South Korea and Japan and USA ...
3. Does China hurt if start an attack to Vietnam ? Yes - commerce, reputation of a Big Four, their voice in UN ... and of course damage in military too. Remember previous conflict
4. Is there chance for an occupation ? No ... Several of recent border conflicts, China withdrawed without any occupation ... so "teach a lesson" as limit war would be more realistic ...
5. Is China better, safer once they start a war with Vietnam ? Absolutely not ... the supply of oil via Malacca Strait would be stopped, main ports of China would be in dangerous situations, means import / export affected ... foreign investment affected too ... And threat of inside protestants, and weaker force in other side of borders could give opportunities to China old enemies ...
China must strengthen their army, airforce not only in Vietnam border but Indian's border, Russian border, Mongolian border ... Japan coastal side ...
Too many thing to do ..

China trying to agree on boundary with neighbors, finished theirs with Vietnam, so what's 2.3 million troops stand for ?

Conclusion :

China would not start a war make What they could achieve less than what they could be lost

Of course mexicans freedom gangs can ruin JEW USA like zionist Al Qaeda do in Syria

They just have to parasite US cities and JEW USA will have to punch themselves

Fhjemv4.jpg

Time for France to take what JEW USA have stolen them

Vietnam is small and weak, we know it, What is the true face of China ? when China ruled by extremists, robbed our Islands and bully us, brainwashed Chinese people with stupid things.

Watch: Revealed footage of shocking Chinese-Vietnamese sea vessel confrontation : Shanghaiist

china-vietnamvessels.jpg
You said we are brainwashed,but your picture is from CCTV.And why do we must respect Vietnam,which is a weak country?Look back on human's history,GREAT POWER IS THE ONLY JUSTICE.And if you want the islands,you can use your warships to seize them,if you win,they will belong to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom