What's new

Can Pakistan buy kashmir like it bought Gwadar?

I think something that belongs to you , you don't buy it back. India should leave in good will and also pay for compensation to Kashmiri people over last 60 years and we will call it evens

I think something that belongs to you , you don't buy it back. India should leave in good will and also pay for compensation to Kashmiri people over last 60 years and we will call it evens
I dont know which will are you talking about there are many will around,the one will India has in reference to Kashmir is the will of Hari singh which says Kashmir is an integral part of India.

Don't know who he is but we can issue Hari Singh visa to visit Kashmir, Kashmir is our stolen property

I also think the british were pretty lean in granting India alot of "greener" and forest like areas with resources all we got was Balouchistan mostly desert

I was lookin at the Sattelite map of two countries and all I saw was "FOREST" trees and nice farming land in india , and our map I just see big baloucistan which is mainly moutain

Don't know what folks were smoking when they did the division , land should be split 50-50 based on resources not population

The whole division of state was done incorrectly, if Kashmir is not given back we might need to go back to the table and discuss getting other resource rich provinces who want referendum to join us

It should have been we get 50% green forest , agricultural land , and 50% rivers and so on ...

Phifty Phifty

5050bjj-logo_main.png

Last edited:
india_red_corridor.jpg

If we go by the 50- 50 rule ... the red line + Bangladesh goes to India , and we take the light green and dark green simple split

• Punjab
  • Haryana
  • Rajhistan
  • Gujrat
  • UP (May be share 50% with india)
  • Madhiya Perdesh (Share 50% with india)
  • Maharashatra (50% share with India)
Would probbaly be in Pakistan's 50% side , all the stuff on left could be with India and may be the land above srilanka etc

Just a logical division of "RESOURCES/farming land and water etc" not based on population

That is why its mutually beneficial if India gives back Kashmir out of free good will
becasue the division of all assets was done incorrectly in first place

I am still confused as why the division was done based on population and not between "RESOURCES / farming land, SQ feet area , water capacity"

We got the short end of stick so its only fair we get back Kashmir out of good will, the division of resources was not "even"

Last edited:
india_red_corridor.jpg

If we go by the 50- 50 rule ... the red line + Bangladesh goes to India , and we take the light green and dark green simple split

• Punjab
  • Haryana
  • Rajhistan
  • Gujrat
Would probbaly be in Pakistan's 50% side , all the stuff on left could be with India and may be the land above srilanka etc

Just a logical division of "RESOURCES/farming land and water etc" not based on population

That is why its mutually beneficial if India gives back Kashmir out of free good will

I am still confused as why the division was done based on population and not between "RESOURCES / farming land, SQ feet area , water capacity"

We got the short end of stick so its only fair we get back Kashmir out of good will, the division of resources was not "even"
Oh boy,is it something which i said,you seem to be hurt,i have seen some good posts by you,lets not argue for the sake of it,we both know what you did in the last 2 posts,you are much better than this.I feel bad when i hurt someone whom i thing are good.

india_red_corridor.jpg

• Punjab
  • Haryana
  • Rajhistan
  • Gujrat

how old are you?

How about we include a couple of private jets ,a villa, a ferrari and a group of dancing girls for you in that package too? Anything else??

Qutb Minar ke upar malai maarke plate ke upar saja ke serve karein??:sarcastic::sarcastic:

"If" indian states are for sale... i would rather prefer buying Karnataka and Kerala (Banglore and all IT stuff with it) only if it is offered in buy one get one free scheme ...

If we give back kashmir,pakistan will hold our water supply in punjab/haryana(bread basket) hostage.It would legally put dams like china is doing.Plus too much blood has been shed already,it would be viewed as a national surrender.So it is very complicated issue.Pakistan can't hope for unilateral sacrifice on india's part.
One solution might be total demilitarization of area,end of insurgency and mutual soveriegnity over WHOLE of kashmir for both countries,with religious freedom guaranteed for all by UN.State can be considered part of both nations at once and yet semi-independent autonomous territory.But that too is a far fetched solution.State may not join any side or militarize which would lead to reoccupation and resumption of crisis.

Land masses given away for sale, lease, usage ,goodwill and on basis of friendship is not a prevalent practise in this part of the world.

We dont consider it as a mere commodity but as a greater soul of a spirit which makes us unite to achieve greater goals based on welfare, growth and prosperity to all.

Better try Uranus or Pluto.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom