What's new

Can Pakistan buy kashmir like it bought Gwadar?

To OP,

Why just kashmir??Why dont you just buy all of India??
As in any land acqusition some properties can never be given a price tag for their emotional value and same applies to Kashmir.
So Kashmir IS NOT FOR SALE

@SarthakGanguly where art thou??

@PurpleButcher
Sorry kerala will remain an integral part of India.:coffee:
Btw Kerala is one the richest and most prosperous states in India.

How about we give you Mallika and rakhi sawant in exchange??

Those actresses are just as good as Rakhi sawant.But some how your answer was apt despite you claiming you didnt know them :P
@levina - This is a class A example of a troll thread. :sick:

To OP,

Why just kashmir??Why dont you just buy all of India??
As in any land acqusition some properties can never be given a price tag for their emotional value and same applies to Kashmir.
So Kashmir IS NOT FOR SALE

@SarthakGanguly where art thou??

@PurpleButcher
Sorry kerala will remain an integral part of India.:coffee:
Btw Kerala is one the richest and most prosperous states in India.

How about we give you Mallika and rakhi sawant in exchange??

Those actresses are just as good as Rakhi sawant.But some how your answer was apt despite you claiming you didnt know them :P

Its not just it is rich (btw filthy rich as per south asian standards)... every second indian I come across in middle east happens to be from Kerala.... that was the reason I was interested in buying Kerala alongwith Karnataka instead of chilly Kashmir...

Anyways i have another deal to offer... give us Virat Kohli and take all Akmal brothers (Shoiab Malik Bonus) ...anyone interested :P

I have never trolled this much :D

Well why we need to pay when are capable of destabilize and conquer it by bleeding the illegal occupiers ?
The method which we have adopted is much cost effective.

All I can say is u can sell entire pakistan in the name of Kashmir? Kashmir is more worth than pakistan for India. pakistan do Kashmir lo. Feasible deal?

On topic. Aukkad mey raho!

Well why we need to pay when are capable of destabilize and conquer it by bleeding the illegal occupiers ?
The method which we have adopted is much cost effective.
U are bleeding and about to die. Worry abt that. And what happened to death with 1000 cuts ? :lol:

Doodh bhi denge Kheer bhi denge, Kashmir bhi lain ge aur cheer bhi denge. :butcher:

Sapney mey! Jeb me he hai tilla tilla fir bhi banana hai laal qila. Mullah ki daud masjid tak kabhi suna hai?

Bangladesh toh Le Liya Ji Humne Apse:D:Dab Toh balochistan, sindh aur punjab Lenge:p:p
I thought Bangladesh bengalion nai lia tum kahan sai begani shadi mai Abdullah ban gai ho ??? 8-)

Sapney mey! Jeb me he hai tilla tilla fir bhi banana hai laal qila. Mullah ki daud masjid tak kabhi suna hai?
Hindustan konsa nawabon ka desh mai ??? Ziaada uncha urnai ki zaroorat nahi hum bhi saath hi rehtay hain sab jaantay hain. :rolleyes:

Kawa chala hans ki chaal apni chaal bhi bool gia !!!

I thought Bangladesh bengalion nai lia tum kahan sai begani shadi mai Abdullah ban gai ho ??? 8-)

Hindustan konsa nawabon ka desh mai ??? Ziaada uncha urnai ki zaroorat nahi hum bhi saath hi rehtay hain sab jaantay hain. :rolleyes:

Haha we all know Hasina govt is a RA&W Puppet Don't deny it:D:D:D:D Remember Pakistan POW's crying for our mercy:D:D In in 71

Badey

Bader badye baatein fir bhi bheek maang ke khaatey! Alone Mumbai's GDP can generate enough revenue in 5 years to buy pakistan off the shelf. U are inferior to us by all means. Intellectually inferior that's ur problem and that's our advantage.

Haha we all know Hasina govt is a RA&W Puppet Don't deny it:D:D:D:D Remember Pakistan POW's crying for our mercy:D:D In in 71
Remember your were our slave for a 1000 years ??? :D

Ok guys let us not talk of the past. I was just answering the guy with a meme i saw on fb and i thought it was funny.

Here it is. enjoy

FunnyActorSunny_DeolBollywoodLollywoodPakistaniPictureThreatUrduJokeAngryBeatMilkKashmirPoliticsKheerSweetSorryFilmSultan_Rahi_anzdf_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

lol :cheesy: yes we will sell Kashmir wtf the price is $5 trillion in advance

Remember your were our slave for a 1000 years ??? :D

Ok guys let us not talk of the past. I was just answering the guy with a meme i saw on fb and i thought it was funny.

Here it is. enjoy

FunnyActorSunny_DeolBollywoodLollywoodPakistaniPictureThreatUrduJokeAngryBeatMilkKashmirPoliticsKheerSweetSorryFilmSultan_Rahi_anzdf_Pak101(dot)com.jpg
You haha good joke :D:D:D:D what about you guys you are Slave too like us your Ansestors were too pussies changed in pressure sorry:p:p.And your 1000 years theories are all proven Wrongs many times in PDF itself it's so stop quoting LaL TOPI theories here:D:D:D:D

You haha good joke :D:D:D:D what about you guys you are Slave too like us your Ansestors were too pussies changed in pressure sorry:p:p.And your 1000 years theories are all proven Wrongs many times in PDF itself it's so stop quoting LaL TOPI theories here:D:D:D:D
LOL I can trace my lineage back to xyz (not being disclosed for undisclosed reasons and no not arabs and definitely not Hindus).

Anyways i used the 1000 years "theory" cuz didn't want to bore you with figures. :D :D :D

Ghulami Ghulami hoti hai ..... 1 din ki ho ya 1 hazaar saal ki. :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom