What's new

Can Pakistan buy kashmir like it bought Gwadar?

lol :cheesy: yes we will sell Kashmir wtf the price is $5 trillion in advance
5 trillion? China can buy them off. We can in next 5 yrs. pakistan le lo pakistan le lo. Shame they sold part of Kashmir which they were afraid of the most. They sold aksai chin, and now fill it baltistan. Cheap! And they shed Croc tears for their beloved Kashmiri brotherhood. So how many were blown into pieces today? Kitney marey???

LOL I can trace my lineage back to xyz (not being disclosed for undisclosed reasons and no not arabs and definitely not Hindus).

Anyways i used the 1000 years "theory" cuz didn't want to bore you with figures. :D :D :D

Ghulami Ghulami hoti hai ..... 1 din ki ho ya 1 hazaar saal ki. :lol:
Lol at muzzies, talking abt slavery, worry abt how others are humilating ur jaat day In day out. It's unbearable when a muzzie talks abt intellactaluaity when he follows stupid 7th century commands which are not applicable in today's world. Before I get banned once again can u answer me this shyt? Will YOU KILL YOUR KITH AND KIN WHO DARES TO MARY A NON MUSLIM?

First of all appoligies if this is a repeated thread.
Gwadar was bought by Pakistan in 1958 from Oman. Can we do that with Kashmir?
I mean can we buy back Kashmir from India for some MAJOR amount?

Lets consider the speech of PM Feroze Khan Noon delivered on 7 sep 1958
" I’ve been advocating this course during the last six months and I’m happy that the present Government has been able to establish the validity and effectiveness of this policy. Gwadar is the first fruit of this policy of goodwill and cooperation. I fervently hope and pray that it will be possible for us to resolve our other international disputes in an equally peaceful and reasonable manner."

Pakistan purchased the Gwadar enclave from the Sultanate of Muscat and Oman for USD $3 million. So can it become a possibility?
GUYS PLEASE BE SERIOUS, INSTEAD OF BEING SUBJECTIVE KINDLY REPLY OBJECTIVELY.

Once you establish this precedent why wouldn't INDIA buy the part YOU stole?

We will buy Kashmir however we will not pay with money. We will pay with bullets that are specially delivered by our Ghazis.
Loud words :-) But then talk has always been cheap

We will buy Kashmir however we will not pay with money. We will pay with bullets that are specially delivered by our Ghazis.

That Equals to Akhand Bharat. U been trying it and paying for it. Try harder and ull be an re - convert. Once again.

I thought this was a fun thread.... but the way some people are seriously taking this absurd notion of buying Kashmir is simply a reminder that we despite being educated we are still immature and can get easily involved in dick measuring contests and emotional dialogues....

To all my Pakistani brothers.... no we cant have Kashmir, we will never ever have Kashmir... full stop move on and focus on the 200 million Pakistanis you already have , focus on giving them education health justice jobs safety security future and a decent standard of living. We cant explore our mineral resources cause of law and order... a punjabi cannot freely roam in Baluchistan.. a Pakistani cannot go to tribal areas without Taliban visa(sarcasm)... please first put your own house in order and then take a gandaasa and start interfering in other countries.

To all my indian brothers.... chill dude... every nation has people who are like the thread starter... ignore them move on....and focus on your half of Kashmir and india.... since may 1998 the question of changing borders of Kashmir and India Pakistan is practically dead..... no one is taking your Kashmir... no one is taking our Kashmir... lets move on and develop together....

First of all appoligies if this is a repeated thread.
Gwadar was bought by Pakistan in 1958 from Oman. Can we do that with Kashmir?
I mean can we buy back Kashmir from India for some MAJOR amount?

Lets consider the speech of PM Feroze Khan Noon delivered on 7 sep 1958
" I’ve been advocating this course during the last six months and I’m happy that the present Government has been able to establish the validity and effectiveness of this policy. Gwadar is the first fruit of this policy of goodwill and cooperation. I fervently hope and pray that it will be possible for us to resolve our other international disputes in an equally peaceful and reasonable manner."

Pakistan purchased the Gwadar enclave from the Sultanate of Muscat and Oman for USD $3 million. So can it become a possibility?
GUYS PLEASE BE SERIOUS, INSTEAD OF BEING SUBJECTIVE KINDLY REPLY OBJECTIVELY.

Kashmir is not for sale. :dirol:

Once you establish this precedent why wouldn't INDIA buy the part YOU stole?

First of all it wasn't stolen. Second, you got a valid option India can do that, as I said earlier if the price is right. Other than that it also depends on the dynamics of the intensity of the geography.

I thought this was a fun thread.... but the way some people are seriously taking this absurd notion of buying Kashmir is simply a reminder that we despite being educated we are still immature and can get easily involved in dick measuring contests and emotional dialogues....

To all my Pakistani brothers.... no we cant have Kashmir, we will never ever have Kashmir... full stop move on and focus on the 200 million Pakistanis you already have , focus on giving them education health justice jobs safety security future and a decent standard of living. We cant explore our mineral resources cause of law and order... a punjabi cannot freely roam in Baluchistan.. a Pakistani cannot go to tribal areas without Taliban visa(sarcasm)... please first put your own house in order and then take a gandaasa and start interfering in other countries.

To all my indian brothers.... chill dude... every nation has people who are like the thread starter... ignore them move on....and focus on your half of Kashmir and india.... since may 1998 the question of changing borders of Kashmir and India Pakistan is practically dead..... no one is taking your Kashmir... no one is taking our Kashmir... lets move on and develop together....
Firs of all it was not a FUN thread I said SERIOUS in the beginning. Didn't know you can;t read that well.
Secondly, those are issues (balochistan issue) if you want them highlighted start another thread.
Third, blabbing on a social forum is not a good idea about peace. We all know what the gravity of the problem is, and how many people are dying each year.
Fourth, if you want to chill you can chill don;t advise others. At least there are some who gave valid advice.
Fifth, I didn't run away.

This thread and the idea behind it should rank among the silliest thoughts & threads on this forum.

A juvenile no brainer idea has been thrown for people to squabble over.
At least it was an idea. Though I doubt your doofusness could even provide that.
This scenario is like the Chinese with over 3 trillions of forex would offer to buy the Spratly from us.

You never sell 100,000 sq km of your territory; land is priceless. The best you can do is territory swap.
Dude that's not your or my territory. It's disputed. Now, swap the terrirotry with what?

:pop:
Kashmir is now not remind the problem of Pakistan , but the problem for UNO and human rights authorities.
"Too Late To Waste":lock:

Well, it will be between 100 to 150 bn or may be more. May be in gold. Depends on the demand. What will be in it for India? If a leverage is made than it can be plausible.

See, Pakistan needs it for Indus. India do not need it for that purpose it has other sources of water. That is one reason. there are many more. the strategic importance and then the religious value. oppression and things like that.
i thought you will say "for safety of our kashmiri brothers" first:coffee:

:pop:
Kashmir is now not remind the problem of Pakistan , but the problem for UNO and human rights authorities.
"Too Late To Waste":lock:
welcome to the year 2014...kaha they itane salose bhai?

i thought you will say "for safety of our kashmiri brothers" first:coffee:

welcome to the year 2014...kaha they itane salose bhai?

For Own Wish A women like a man other wise man is noting even stay with women...
Kashmirs have enough potential ,,,,,,,Sardar jeeeeeeeee. :kiss3:

Babaji%20ka%20Thullu-500x500.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom