What's new

Can Pakistan buy kashmir like it bought Gwadar?

If we give back kashmir,pakistan will hold our water supply in punjab/haryana(bread basket) hostage.It would legally put dams like china is doing.Plus too much blood has been shed already,it would be viewed as a national surrender.So it is very complicated issue.Pakistan can't hope for unilateral sacrifice on india's part.
One solution might be total demilitarization of area,end of insurgency and mutual soveriegnity over WHOLE of kashmir for both countries,with religious freedom guaranteed for all by UN.State can be considered part of both nations at once and yet semi-independent autonomous territory.But that too is a far fetched solution.State may not join any side or militarize which would lead to reoccupation and resumption of crisis.

You are talking of this solution to be implemented in only Indian Kashmir or the whole state including Pakistani held areas, Gilgit & Baltistan and China occupied Kashmir?

Besides, the much hyped so called ready solution or Mushy's four point plan has been debunked - there was never any kind of accepted agreement ready on the table that was about to be signed. Both sides were rumored to be quarreling on the wordings of the draft of the agreement. Pakistan had objections to what India referred to as terrorists and India had objections to Pak referred occupied territory. They were stuck up at the initial stage itself - the only thing substantial that came out from all the talks that we should keep the dialogues open.

I don't think there is any middle ground here. The LOC becomes the IB and that's the only solution.

This scenario is like the Chinese with over 3 trillions of forex would offer to buy the Spratly from us.

You never sell 100,000 sq km of your territory; land is priceless. The best you can do is territory swap.

You are talking of this solution to be implemented in only Indian Kashmir or the whole state including Pakistani held areas, Gilgit & Baltistan and China occupied Kashmir?

Besides, the much hyped so called ready solution or Mushy's four point plan has been debunked - there was never any kind of accepted agreement ready on the table that was about to be signed. Both sides were rumored to be quarreling on the wordings of the draft of the agreement. Pakistan had objections to what India referred to as terrorists and India had objections to Pak referred occupied territory. They were stuck up at the initial stage itself - the only thing substantial that came out from all the talks that we should keep the dialogues open.

I don't think there is any middle ground here. The LOC becomes the IB and that's the only solution.

Whole including Azad Kashmir.Yes realistically LOC as border is probable solution.

First of all appoligies if this is a repeated thread.
Gwadar was bought by Pakistan in 1958 from Oman. Can we do that with Kashmir?
I mean can we buy back Kashmir from India for some MAJOR amount?

Lets consider the speech of PM Feroze Khan Noon delivered on 7 sep 1958
" I’ve been advocating this course during the last six months and I’m happy that the present Government has been able to establish the validity and effectiveness of this policy. Gwadar is the first fruit of this policy of goodwill and cooperation. I fervently hope and pray that it will be possible for us to resolve our other international disputes in an equally peaceful and reasonable manner."

Pakistan purchased the Gwadar enclave from the Sultanate of Muscat and Oman for USD $3 million. So can it become a possibility?
GUYS PLEASE BE SERIOUS, INSTEAD OF BEING SUBJECTIVE KINDLY REPLY OBJECTIVELY.
--
dear can offer buy back of Gilgit -balistand and territory you seeded to china
quote the price..
we have good kiity bank

To OP,

Why just kashmir??Why dont you just buy all of India??
As in any land acqusition some properties can never be given a price tag for their emotional value and same applies to Kashmir.
So Kashmir IS NOT FOR SALE

@SarthakGanguly where art thou??

If you seriously planning to buy Kerala, you have chances because, the senior leaders of Kerala are members of PDF,and they are:
@SpArK @kurup @acetophenol @gslv mk3 @Marxist @levina @Koovie @Star Wars @seiko

Can close the deal here itself.....
@PurpleButcher
Sorry kerala will remain an integral part of India.:coffee:
Btw Kerala is one the richest and most prosperous states in India.
How about an exchange... take veena, meera and saima Jee and give me Kerala and Karnataka... I will be their King :P
How about we give you Mallika and rakhi sawant in exchange??
You give us Veena, meera and saima jee ( i have no idea who are they)..... in return we shall give you "Saritha Nair
Those actresses are just as good as Rakhi sawant.But some how your answer was apt despite you claiming you didnt know them :P

Buying and Pakistan together don't suit.

selling and indians together do

If there was natural closeness then Pakistan would not have to fight and loose wars and skirmishes over it.Things would happened naturally and long time back.

they are now....they celebrate August 14th every year, declare your independence day as black day in history every year(EU Kashmir Council to mark 'Black Day' on August 15 | Business Recorder Kashmir silenced for Indian Independence Day - Kashmir: The forgotten conflict - Al Jazeera English and - hell - they even support Pakistani cricket

if they were naturally indian, they wouldnt be getting beaten up on indian campuses for supporting Pakistan....something to ponder about

and while 71 may have been a bad year for Pakistan, just remember what we did to indians in 65 and losses offset by strategic gains in 1999

Last edited:
--
Dil Jalana Khwaish Hai Yaar Ki,
Uff Ye Kaisi Aazmaish Hai Yaar Ki,
Abhi Sukh Bhi Nhi Paye The
Zakhm Dil K
Fir Se Kuredna Farmaish He Yaar Ki

@ Mod..
please take action on this thread..if possible please close..

they are now....they celebrate August 14th every year, declare your independence day as black day in history every year(EU Kashmir Council to mark 'Black Day' on August 15 | Business Recorder Kashmir silenced for Indian Independence Day - Kashmir: The forgotten conflict - Al Jazeera English and - hell - they even support Pakistani cricket

if they were naturally indian, they wouldnt be getting beaten up on indian campuses for supporting Pakistan....something to ponder about
--
you know beta...
india is 1.3 trillion economy with world class industry..
what pak economy has..
only 2 indian can take care of city ..
think if we add NRI.. to kya hal hoga..
Here’s what is happening in India - Welcome to knowledge world
--
you are so powerful that for 50 years after so many tried in UN
no one listen you..
wow...
--
live in reality

and while 71 may have been a bad year for Pakistan, just remember what we did to indians in 65 and losses offset by strategic gains in 1999
-----
what we did to indians in 65 - please explain with proof
and losses offset by strategic gains in 1999[/quote]- please explain with proof- already debates in same forum many times

Last edited:
--
Dil Jalana Khwaish Hai Yaar Ki,
Uff Ye Kaisi Aazmaish Hai Yaar Ki,
Abhi Sukh Bhi Nhi Paye The
Zakhm Dil K
Fir Se Kuredna Farmaish He Yaar Ki

@ Mod..
please take action on this thread..if possible please close..

--
you know beta...
india is 1.3 trillion economy with world class industry..
what pak economy has..
only 2 indian can take care of city ..
think if we add NRI.. to kya hal hoga..
Here’s what is happening in India - Welcome to knowledge world
--
you are so powerful that for 50 years after so many tried in UN
no one listen you..
wow...
--
live in reality

-----
and losses offset by strategic gains in 1999
- please explain with proof- already debates in same forum many times[/quote]

"beta" ? :what:

youre probably some teenager twit who still lives with mommy....who do you think you are here dude?

and get toilets and proper infrastructure for your down-trodden people rather than brag about the wealth of 2% of your population

- please explain with proof- already debates in same forum many times

youre probably some teenager twit who still lives with mommy....who do you think you are here dude?

and get toilets and proper infrastructure for your down-trodden people rather than brag about the wealth of 2% of your population[/quote]
--
i called you beta because .. your comments maturity does not go with rank in pdf..
maturity and logical thinking are not related to age hope you understand..
--
thank for personal remark.. i cant expect more from your side.. why .. already mentioned above ..
-
Toilets -- yes we are working for it..
proper infra-- please atleast you dont teach us.. please
wealth- we dont brag .. but if someone try smart than they think .. that the answer
links - still waiting
and losses offset by strategic gains in 1999[/quote]- please explain with proof- already debates in same forum many times
--
To MOD
everytime few pakistani member ran out of argument and logic they grab toilet issue..
is it dignified to do so .. to do mockery of people who already getting hit in any place of the world?
hope you take appropriate action

This thread and the idea behind it should rank among the silliest thoughts & threads on this forum.

A juvenile no brainer idea has been thrown for people to squabble over.

and get toilets and proper infrastructure for your down-trodden people rather than brag about the wealth of 2% of your population

Don't you think that advice would suit the OP more before he ventures out to "purchase" anything?

As for the thread. o_O

This thread and the idea behind it should rank among the silliest thoughts & threads on this forum.

A juvenile no brainer idea has been thrown for people to squabble over.

I agree with you.... i have seen few more such threads opened based on a question propped up in some one's brain.... and then debate and troll over it...

I will not go on talking about entire history of Indo-Pak conflict, for thats a waste of time for me.

@Topic, I am well aware of the anti-establishment elements.A few pictures may be good for propaganda, but that does not mean it is depicting reality.
So far as the facts are concerned, check what a Pakistani journalist has to say...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom