What's new

Can Iran be rank 1 in middle east by 2025 ?

This is absolutely possible.

The emergence of China into a peer competitor to the US will greatly benefit the Iranians as this will make Western sanctions meaningless then.

Turkey would be second strongest but it won't really count for much still if it stays in the Western block.

I'm not questioning the potential of the Iran, but saying everything would went perfect if there was no sanctions is merely a wish, not a fact, Turkey as well has more potential then its uses but normally, not everyone comes to head uses it correctly.

Also, I'm seeing a similar thread opened by PERSIAN GOD KING below and seeing the attitude of the poster, seems like king of the trolls returned and in the phase of warming up.

Israel already has the mideast in it's pocket. But without the support of Sam, no way. Now turkey is better than iran in every categories. But without the blockade, Iran would be the most powerful country in the region. Ps i'm not counting on military power

Iran already ranks nr.1 in Middle East... give us another 15-20 years... we will rule the neighbourhood

we already ruling the ME ( OYE TROLLS ... accept reality ) :)

next step is south America ...

I can hear barkings ... & I can't see any move ...

Lion is already pissed off ...

they should wait for our response to the $h!t they had done in Syria ...

playing with the fire isn't a good idea ...

Iran already ranks nr.1 in Middle East... give us another 15-20 years... we will rule the neighbourhood

Yeah... When it comes to spreading propaganda Iran ranks Number 1 in Middle East. You had 30 years, look at you now, what happened? What do you think is going to happen 15-20 year later, other than more strict sanctions if not a war..?

Yeah... When it comes to spreading propaganda Iran ranks Number 1 in Middle East. You had 30 years, look at you now, what happened? What do you think is going to happen 15-20 year later, other than more strict sanctions if not a war..?

& what about your soooper power turkland ???

you are secular for one hundred years & you are still nothing without Western countries ...

Our economy is twice iran, we produce much better things, we export $1.25 billion defence in 2012, while Iran is reliant on gas and oil, can't export anything, can't make a proper tank or ship.

milgem-picture-02.jpg

altay5.jpg

That must be the reason why our scientific output is greater. :lol:

Your scientefic output is not greater. According to some sources, you just had slightly more documents than Turkey in 2011. If you look at the overall results you will see that Iran is still far behind of Turkey.
http://scimagojr.com/countryrank.ph...ddle+East&year=all&order=it&min=0&min_type=it

It is like saying Turkey has a better economy than Germany just because we had a faster growth rate in 2011.

All those fancy stuff can't stop Iranian influence in the region, and its support to the PKK. ^

We didn't built Milgem nor Altay to stop PKK. As for T-129, Göktürk and ANKA we will see what is gonna happen...

Nice avatar btw.

Back
Top Bottom