What's new

Can Iran be rank 1 in middle east by 2025 ?

You serious?? :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway on topic if Iran can survive the sanctions and avoid getting torn apart by NATO they can be, they are already well on their way but they will obviously have to compete against Turkey. I do not see why it cannot be a friendly competition though. :drag:
Some people won't get satisfied until Iran and Turkey nuke Istanbul and Tehran respectively. It's 'their' version of friendly competition.

What surprises me is that not only Iranians and Turks don't hate each other, but they respect one another in real world. Internet is a messed up place, changes people mentality and personality.

I have seen many of the Turk/ Iranian wars on this forum, there are more trolls on your side who start it up.

atatwolf and Ottoman-Turk are our only trolls. The reason why you see more Turkish trolls is because all of the Iranian ones have been banned. (more than 6-7 people along with 10-15 fake accounts of theirs)

Yup, ask him...

When Iran saves itselfs from its current regime, thus sanctions lifted, no wonder it will be a much more advanced nation than it currently is. And in my opinion, it will become an important ally, even a reliable friend, of Turkey. What bothers me is the constant comparisons of Turkey with Iran, which is common among Iranians. They think, if it wasn't sanctions, Iran would be the USA of middle east :disagree:

Even before sanctions they was behind us, now again so it's no surprise.

Arabs and Turks have always been ahead of Persians in every way this can be seen from the Turkish and Arab rule.

That's why there are some Persians who are embarrassed to say they are Iranian, because they want to forget the history of when they was ruled and be remembered as Persian.

Some people won't get satisfied until Iran and Turkey nuke Istanbul and Tehran respectively. It's 'their' version of friendly competition.

What surprised me is that not only Iranians and Turks don't hate each other, but they respect one another in real world. Internet is a messed up place, changes people mentality and personality.

Yeah I know all these badasses who act racist online like atawolf, surenas, abii, the thousands of ottoman turk accounts, and a few other posters are probably quiet in real life so they come online and throw tantrums.

Era you served in Iranian military? Random but always meant to ask you. I know everyone has to serve mandatory or something? :coffee:

atatwolf and Ottoman-Turk are our only trolls. The reason why you see more Turkish trolls is because all of the Iranian ones have been banned. (more than 6-7 people along with 10-15 fake accounts of theirs)

Ottoman turk had like 25+ accounts though, he keeps coming back. :rofl: This turankhan seems to be the latest incarnation.

Even before sanctions they was behind us, now again so it's no surprise.

Arabs and Turks have always been ahead of Persians in every way this can be seen from the Turkish and Arab rule.

That's why there are some Persians who are embarrassed to say they are Iranian, because they want to forget the history of when they was ruled and be remembered as Persian.
@TurAr : Tell me more about Iranian comparing themselves with Turkey :D

Era you served in Iranian military? Random but always meant to ask you. I know everyone has to serve mandatory or something? :coffee:

Nope, I was exempted for some reasons :smokin: that was a huge win for me.Not that I don't like military, because I should have spent 2 years of my life and I don't think it worth it,unless one loves to enter military and army for rest of his life.

Last edited by a moderator:

There was this one super troll his id was "death to iran" and he had iranians flags. I couldn't tell if he was an Arab troll or a Turk but he was hilarious. He also had multiple ids where he would add a couple of Os and thank his own comments. :rofl:

Ottoman turk had like 25+ accounts though, he keeps coming back. :rofl: This turankhan seems to be the latest incarnation.

@TurAr : Tell me more about Iranian comparing themselves with Turkey :D

I suppose we all know who that is... Don't let him to create the illision of 'Turks hate Iran' with his 15 fake accounts. They all belong to same person and represents the thoughts of one person, not all the Turks.

Today however, i had the chance of visitting Iranian military forum... Damn, so much hate and lies against Turks. Almost every member and comment about Turks have some insults and racism in it.

There was this one super troll his id was "death to iran" and he had iranians flags. I couldn't tell if he was an Arab troll or a Turk but he was hilarious. He also had multiple ids where he would add a couple of Os and thank his own comments. :rofl:

They might belong to OT as well, but i'm not sure since giving thanks to anti-Iran comments with banned accounts is not his style. He likes to be on stage :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=139808]

Nope, I was exempted for some reasons :smokin: that was a huge win for me.Not that I don't like military, because I should have spent 2 years of my life and I don't think it worth it,unless one loves to enter military and army for rest of his life.

Some reasons meaning either connections or money. :D Still in two years at the very least you would learn how to fight and would have been a good experience anyway it isn't for everyone I guess.

They might belong to OT as well, but i'm not sure since giving thanks to anti-Iran comments with banned accounts is not his style. He likes to be on stage :)

You would know best. I forget the name of his last account but it was funny because he wouldn't troll instead he would try to get others to fight. :lol:

Persians turned to name calling and accusations that I'm someone else after I put comments that are not insulting or rude but historical reality.

TuAr by the way this Era said he would want all Turks killed in the other thread and there main aim was to kill us.

When I was joining I didn't know there was so many Persian racists.

but it was funny because he wouldn't troll instead he would try to get others to fight

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...ank-1-middle-east-2025-a-6.html#ixzz2H2K8AchC

Immediatly after

Persians turned to name calling and accusations that I'm someone else after I put comments that are not insulting or rude but historical reality.

TuAr by the way this Era said he would want all Turks killed in the other thread and there main aim was to kill us.

You are right it's funny.

I suppose we all know who that is... Don't let him to create the illision of 'Turks hate Iran' with his 15 fake accounts. They all belong to same person and represents the thoughts of one person, not all the Turks.

Each time I wanted to protect the right of a minority in Iran, the members you mentioned were responsible for closing it!

Today however, i had the chance of visitting Iranian military forum... Damn, so much hate and lies against Turks. Almost every member and comment about Turks have some insults and racism in it.

I am not a member there. It's a shame there are that much racist posts. I can not believe they have decided to introduce Persian like that in an international forum. Let's to not assume it as an overall Persian understanding. You should not omit members like Era, Arian, Eskandari, ...

Hiiim, OT style! (dancing with horse in the forums!)

Without a shade of doubt - if Iran ceases to be isolated and joins the mainstream of nations. They have everything else in place.

I don't like the Mullahs of Iran and think they are holding Iran back, but its not for me to decide, its for the Iranians to decide.

When I was joining I didn't know there was so many Persian racists.

Can you please,please quote the post in which I have wished for all Turks to die? Be man enough and do it.

Some reasons meaning either connections or money. :D Still in two years at the very least you would learn how to fight and would have been a good experience anyway it isn't for everyone I guess.

Ok, I will tell the reason. my father served in Iran-Iraq war in the navy for almost 7 years,and they provide some privileges for their families.Being exempted from military service is the only privilege I used, because I really needed it. For other concessions, I really don't like to use them since I feel I am spoiling other people's opportunities.

Can you please,please quote the post in which I have wished for all Turks to die? Be man enough and do it.

Ok, I will tell the reason. my father served in Iran-Iraq in the navy for almost 7 years,and they provide some privileges for their families.Being exempted from military service is the only privilege I used, because I really needed it. For other concessions, I really don't like to use them since I feel I am spoiling other people's opportunities.

It was in the locomotives thread stop trying to deny it now.

It was in the locomotives thread stop trying to deny it now.

I said quote it here.I'm standing on my word, be a man and do the same.If I had said such thing, I will leave this forum forever.Deal?
TurAr can judge if you are right or not, as a note, he is a Turkish member, not Iranian.

Back
Top Bottom