What's new

Can India lead Asia?

One correction ! We do have cultural and ideological influences

Yes Cultural I can see that, Ideological who follows India ideology ? During the Cold war the Communist Nations Looked up the the USSR as leader others looked at the USA as leader, who looks up to India ? Bangladesh ? fair enough.

Yes Cultural I can see that, Ideological who follows India ideology ? During the Cold war the Communist Nations Looked up the the USSR as leader others looked at the USA as leader, who looks up to India ? Bangladesh ? fair enough.

You are still stuck in WW 2 era ! Where is USSR now ?

Well India does have powerful Influence in Bangladesh I guess that could count Right ???

Not a whole lot really. Not even China.

But yes, being sandwiched between two potential future super powers can be a bit problematic.

Tactical_facepalm.jpg

I sense a bit of jealousy in your posts,maybe due to the power/importance shift in the world,maybe you should accept the reality and move forward.

I'd actually prefer India to be the World Policeman, can't wait to see the incredible India battling the Axis of Evil and bringing Democracy to the world.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom