What's new

Can India become a superpower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
good...if you are serious debate with seriousness and logic..if not fk off

It is you who lost your cool
what serious debate have you presented loser? :cheesy:

Too late to salvage your embarrassment and again you are digging for yourself a deeper hole in the well :coffee:
We have so many musicians who have established on their own great multi-million $ careers in Chinese music through concert performances (national tour and overseas) and recording! :dirol:

Concerts? I heard Chinese people don't buy their music, they only love the Western music to listen on their music players.

You first statement is appropriate to your kids

Nope, our kids do not need to know, Chinese kids are potty mouth, what would they understand if a Chinese kids speaks anyway :lol:

Ours are doing very well.
In warm soft wombs, ready to be scrapped?

We dont let cows and wild animals roam around in cities and litter the places with their excrements, unlike India 8-)
Dogs and cats are wild animals in China?

We dont really care about your visa policy on us which is your government's stupidity

Ironically its you who threw a whining tantrum on this thread

Why classify us with Somalia and Pakistan on visa policy system, China asks India | Page 3

Not many of our folks are going to a place like India anyway

Thank goodness for Indian citizens

We should work on tightening our visas on HK and Macau where Indians will be crying very soon :cheesy:
Who is "we" here? Protestors from Hong Kong? :lol:

The way, i see it, its only Protestors from Hong Kong, who are voicing their opinion to the Chinese Govt :D

Reactions: ito
Concerts? I heard Chinese people don't buy their music, they only love the Western music to listen on their music players.

I dont think your information about our musical industry is a tiny bit correct 8-)
We have a very vibrant musical industry - east, west and east+west
Unlike India where you can find only Indian music. Very boring indeed :disagree:

Nope, our kids do not need to know, Chinese kids are potty mouth, what would they understand if a Chinese kids speaks anyway :lol:

In warm soft wombs, ready to be scrapped?

Dogs and cats are wild animals in China?

Ironically its you who threw a whining tantrum on this thread

Why classify us with Somalia and Pakistan on visa policy system, China asks India | Page 3

Thank goodness for Indian citizens

Who is "we" here? Protestors from Hong Kong? :lol:

The way, i see it, its only Protestors from Hong Kong, who are voicing their opinion to the Chinese Govt :D

You know how far your are behind us but still I think India can be a supa powa very soon
OMG I hope this statement can save me from a lot of Indian harrassments coz there are dozens of threads more interesting than supera powa Indian - hurray :bounce::victory::taz::yahoo:

You know how far your are behind us but still I think India can be a super powa very soon

According some Chinese member, India is 50 years behind China.

Considering that China send a mars mission probe in 1960s and had a $2 trillion economy :lol:

OMG I hope this statement can save a lot of Indian harrassments coz there are dozens of threads more interesting than supera powa Indian - hurray :bounce::yahoo::victory::taz:

We call it
opinion

Subjecting you to logical discussion with opinions, is not harassment.:)

According some Chinese member, India is 50 years behind China.

Considering that China send a mars mission probe in 1960s and had a $2 trillion economy :lol:

We call it
opinion

Subjecting you to logical discussion with opinions, is not harassment.:)

I am very blessed
I am not Indian :cheesy::wave:

I dont think your information about our musical industry is a tiny bit correct 8-)
We have a very vibrant musical industry - east, west and east+west
Unlike India where you can find only Indian music. Very boring indeed :disagree:

You are hiding the fact that need Chinese government's support. :yes4: Indian music is for Indian people, we don't feel bored about it, although we too have fusion music. ;)

You are hiding the fact that need Chinese government's support. :yes4: Indian music is for Indian people, we don't feel bored about it, although we too have fusion music. ;)

No body is hiding anything about our musical industry here Indian 8-) You are boring!
We have a lot top notched schools of music and opera training colleges which are funded by our Government just like any other public schools offering similar training around the world!

Oh it is..Kashmir,most of NE.Wonderful acts of compassion and humanity by Indian armed forces..The only reason it never led to a break up of India was these parts are too small to break away without active and full support of global or superpowers.
If pakistan,that includes east pakistan/bangladesh had remained with India,there would have been parity in the strength of belligerents i.e, mostly hindu/muslim divide and it would have spiralled out of control even without outside interference,which would have been always there.The almost inevitable civil war would be far more disastrous.

Long story short,the chaos would have made yugoslavia or partition bloodshed seem a mere inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom