What's new

Can India become a superpower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what matters is whether you believe in yourself...as Abraham Lincoln said "Determine that the thing can and shall be done and then we shall find the way"

As on 1 chinese to 10 indians..it is hilarious, haven't you not read the news that indians have categorized chinese with somalians :lol:

Wow, that should mean something that India categorized China with Somalians and other Africans. I guess Indians should know since there are more poor people in India than all of Africa. Congratulations are in order I guess? Oh well, I guess billions of Chinese investment money can go to actual Africa, instead of the Africa of South Asia.:dance3:

then you got to stop these precious lives become extinct as they are not Pakistanis they are becoming Jihadis
We are not on picnic in Waziristan, we are doing our best and if the world think that we are making terrorists, then they can go to HELL. Terrorists are everywhere in the world, even in Europe and America. They as well as you should keep your house clean before saying that.
this is not the place for a pakistani...hence sooo
Yeah, this place is for delusional Indians. Try to stay on reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom