What's new

What if India becomes superpower? What then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
India is taking credit for Bengal independence war.. India has never defeated Pakistan on the western frontier not even once but Pakistan has in return done that..

Next time there won't be ceasefires or such things but to the end

I am not taking credit, Mukthi Bahini takes the credit. The fear of Mukthi Bahini is what made Pakistani generals to give up.

You have every thing to loose, hunger and poverty will force people to loose confidence in the Idea of Pakistan itself.

That is why the leadership strikes and invoke nationalism and promise them wealth on the other side.. Because otherwise the civilians will come for them and in order to find scapegoat they look outwardly

For becoming a superpower, India will have to confront China and demonstrate a formidable military prowess. Not the kind, India showed in Galwan Clash. 😛

For becoming a superpower, India will have to confront China and demonstrate a formidable military prowess
Yeah hope for sake of mankind there won't be anything like full scale war! Cuz if 2 giants clash there only will be losers

The thing with India is that they can get bewildered by their size and numbers..

India will become Pakistan's first war of many and the easiest conquest...

These in the future currently will look back on this comment and say how the hell did he know about this.. I just know I did my due diligence on india's inner cultural way of life..

Let me just say it nice they aren't about this life..

A well oiled Pakistan and well drilled is 300 times more effective because they are about this life.. the hustle and struggle life

Last edited:
FcHn08nXEAAx_45.jpeg

SUPAPAWA

You could have done better as a senior mod.

@Irfan Baloch, did you forget tea, food, water and warm beds we served your soldiers after 1971?

Well did you forget last 1000 years then.

I think at this point, their growing industrial base, large landmass, and tech sector, they will eventually become a second tier superpower like the soviets (who had a lot of poverty compared to the west) what would Pakistans defence strategy be then? They will be treated with even greater respect world wide, have all the Gulf nations (who give us loans) in their sphere of influence and likely be given a Veto vote in the UN and hold strong sway over the IMF (who also gives us loans)
In this senario how would our generals respond? and would we become yet another proxy for a cold war between China & india like we were for the USSR and US?

Never gona happen in a million years for a very simple reason, The basic fundamentals are not there. India will remain a 3rd world poor country until the cows come home.

India is already a superpower. It dictates, blackmails and shapes almost every decision in the nation states realpolitik.

Yeah hope for sake of mankind there won't be anything like full scale war! Cuz if 2 giants clash there only will be losers

Yes. But the concept of superpower essentially entails military prowess, by which then a state exerts and enforces it's influence on other states, to it's own interests and advantages. That is what geopolitics is, unless India intends to revolutionize this concept, by noble sermons of Sri Modi Jee & Co. 😂😂

China is on the back foot in her affairs with India. India hosts Tibetan government in exile and is the only country in the world challenging the One China policy with multidimensional strategy of aggression and sustained resistance.

That is an old article where it was clearly mentioned that Indias GDP at that time was $1.64 trillion
Here's the latest one 👇 (By UNDP)

IMF paper

Will you be able to stop me in such conditions on that day? Will you be able to stand in my way?

It will be like running thru an unprotected virgin 16 year old girl..

1. Why do you want to do violence against women instead of charming them ?

2. Running through an unprotected virgin 16-year-old girl ? Well, don't you support the Taliban who like running through... males ? :lol:

For becoming a superpower, India will have to confront China and demonstrate a formidable military prowess. Not the kind, India showed in Galwan Clash. 😛

Just wait for India GDP growth last quarter of 2022 and at least another 3 quarters in 2023 to fully assess India economic future. That figures will be crucial.

India dreams to replace China and dreams this decade will be India decade. That calculation will depend on those 4 quarters that I mentioned. Does India current growth is really genuine or is it just due to lower based growth due to Covid 19 economic negative effect? Does the economy is strong enough to dodge current economic condition that make many countries economies become sick ?

If it is genuine, then there is high possibility they will get high growth of FDI and foreign investors buying their bond to finance their large budget deficit to boost their growth. Their dream to reach third biggest economy in the world could possibly be achieved in 2030.

So far for the last 6 years their FDI has become stagnant. I am not as optimistic as many Western economist think about India. Just wait for late February to see the first sign as it is the time many countries have already revealed their Q4 2022 growth number.

1672141015856-png.907894

Just wait for India GDP growth last quarter of 2022 and at least another 3 quarters in 2023 to fully assess India economic future. That figures will be crucial.

India dreams to replace China and dreams this decade will be India decade. That calculation will depend on those 4 quarters that I mentioned. Does India current growth is really genuine or is it just due to lower based growth due to Covid 19 economic negative effect? Does the economy is strong enough to dodge current economic condition that make many countries economies become sick ?

If it is genuine, then there is high possibility they will get high growth of FDI and foreign investors buying their bond to finance their large budget deficit to boost their growth. Their dream to reach third biggest economy in the world could possibly be achieved in 2030.

So far for the last 6 years their FDI has become stagnant. I am not as optimistic as many Western economist think about India. Just wait for late February to see the first sign as it is the time many countries have already revealed their Q4 2022 growth number.

1672141015856-png.907894

I am not talking about economics. Kindly read my post again. We are talking about the accepted status of a superpower, which, in my opinion, essentially implies a military power, as well. That cannot be a country, which is frequently kicked by it's neighbor, and it fails to respond. 😂😂

1672141015856-png.907894

UNCTAD report on FDI inflows into India:
2016: $44 billion
2017: $40 billion
2018: $42 billion
2019:$51 billion
2020: $64 billion
2021: $45 billion
UNCTAD dont include equity inflows, reinvested earnings, and other capital in their calculations

🇮🇳 Services exports are expected to jump 18% on year to a fresh peak of $300 billion in the current fiscal
That cannot be a country, which is frequently kicked by it's neighbor, and it fails to respond. 😂😂
That's why they've hidden their casualties for straight 8 months

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom