What's new

Can India become a superpower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian bragging is already off-the-charts"?

are you born stupid? where did a single indian brag show me? we are not your typical chinaman you see

India to become superpower by 2012: Kalam - Economic Times

You must have been pooping on your neighbor's kitchen counter when that happened. If you need more, I've got more. Indeed you're not a typical Chinese person. You're full of hot air and not productive. China adds an entire India every 2 years, economically. India, every 2 minutes creates someone like you. ;) Jai Hind!

This is how Chinese protected their culture. ;) @Luca1 @AgentOrange can you define this great Chinese culture. :lol:

View attachment 147473

They look like a Chinese nuclear family. And they look protected because unlike India, the youngest 2 kids haven't been gang raped by a roving gang yet.

and this chinese dragon "think tank" what a joke. this tard only gives negative ratings to indians while letting his countrymen poop from their mouth.

disgusting chinese ethics
i have always maintained that these people have no sense of justice or morality. for them, its all about showing off

India to become superpower by 2012: Kalam - Economic Times

You must have been pooping on your neighbor's kitchen counter when that happened. If you need more, I've got more. Indeed you're not a typical Chinese person. You're full of hot air and not productive. China adds an entire India every 2 years, economically. India, every 2 minutes creates someone like you. ;) Jai Hind!

They look like a Chinese nuclear family. And they look protected because unlike India, the youngest 2 kids haven't been gang raped by a roving gang yet.
dear false flag scum,

one mans opinion does not make it a nations opinion. you have missed your quota of boys urine soaked eggs, you are not thinking straight

and this chinese dragon "think tank" what a joke. this tard only gives negative ratings to indians while letting his countrymen poop from their mouth.

disgusting chinese ethics

Don't be jealous. I'm sure PDF will make you a poop-tank analyst soon. Since you seem to be obsessed with pooping yet so very confused as to where it goes. Hint: Poop goes into a toilet, not in the middle of the road. Please tell your countrymen. :agree:

dear false flag scum,

one mans opinion does not make it a nations opinion. you have missed your quota of boys urine soaked eggs, you are not thinking straight

Unless he's your president. Then it does reflect your nations opinion. Speaking of things soaked in urine....

Hindu worshippers drink cow URINE in India to help prevent cancer - Mirror Online

Don't be jealous. I'm sure PDF will make you a poop-tank analyst soon. Since you seem to be obsessed with pooping yet so very confused as to where it goes. Hint: Poop goes into a toilet, not in the middle of the road. Please tell your countrymen. :agree:
dear flase flag scum,

the people you make fun off are from the lower caste-untouchable category and have been through enough. we are trying to educate and help them so they dont have to breed like rats like your people did till the 1 child policy becale a rule

It can't be controlled man.

Just see the world-famous pictures of the Indian Commonwealth games from the BBC.

It's just everywhere.

Bollywood, Garba, Vedas, Very beautiful Hindi movie love songs, and various literature, Highly delicious Indian food, Vegetarianism, Non violence, Indian philosophy of living life with 4 Purushath (Attempts) , Dharma (Ethical duty), Artha (wealth), Kam (worldly desires), Moksh (Liberation) , Devotion to almighty, Upavas (Fasts), Celebrations of various festivals etc.

In the west none of what you said has any impact. Except Ballywood style dances is made as satire in many western films.

Yes, the nuclear family is wearing the national dress. :lol:

Unless he's your president. Then it does reflect your nations opinion. Speaking of things soaked in urine....

Have you tried virgin's eggs.

Probably Dalits in whiteface make up.

Here's the link for the video. India so powaful! So rich! So many white servants!

Words can't even...I love this SO MUCH.
I can't stop laughing, this is the greatest thing the internet has produced. We can just stop now, it's over.

Words can't even...I love this SO MUCH.
I can't stop laughing, this is the greatest thing the internet has produced. We can just stop now, it's over.

haha it's super old. I can't believe you've only just seen this shyte

LOL I haven,t created this thread for trolling but it turned out into one :rofl:
And that india bashing ? :rofl:
I thought I posted a normal topic but it,s funny to most people :lol:

The indians have preserved many of the cultural values even after embracing English language. Intact, if an Indian learns a classical Indian music, he can make a music career out of it because of the popularity, while those people who learn Chinese music need government support to sustain himself as Chinese are more into aping Western music.

BS 8-):tdown::bad:
In China we have 3 types of instrumental musicians: East, West; East meets West and within each type there are many branches / genres
The musicians can go solo, forming a duet, quartet or other formation or joining 100-people orchestras
There are so many Chinese or western musical instruments to choose from: Erhu, Pipa, Yangqin, Suona, Flute ...Piano, Cello, Trombones, Violin, Guitar etc
or if they have good voices, they can sing as individuals, as duets, in choirs or in western or Chinese operas or perform as musical bands
Voices are further differentiated into modern / pop, classical Chinese / western (soprano, tenor, bass, ...etc) cultural (ethnic)
You can see the the widest array of musical combinations there in China's musical world. :china::yahoo::tup:

Indians like you never open their eyes to see what the world looks like
You are just a small frog in a well :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom