What's new

Can India become a superpower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it can be superpower of superpowers too :partay:

End of the day only the U.S and Russia will be the main superpowers. All other countries are a joke.

Which is all good, all cultures must mix and evolve.

The indians have preserved many of the cultural values even after embracing English language. Intact, if an Indian learns a classical Indian music, he can make a music career out of it because of the popularity, while those people who learn Chinese music need government support to sustain himself as Chinese are more into aping Western music.

I pray India never becomes a 'Superpower' just because Indian bragging is already off-the-charts despite much of their people still living in squalor and poverty. Imagine how unbearable the showing off would be, if they actually had something to show off.

Thankfully, India's backward leadership and shortsightedness is always going to keep India in the wannabe bracket of the global power game.

It is difficult to say what will be the size Indian economy or military but one thing is sure. Indian culture is going to dominate and influence whole world like no other culture have ever done. I think that India shall be 3 rd in military and economy by 2030.
sh chilli mar gaya ,fikar not apna janasheen chor gaya

The indians have preserved many of the cultural values even after embracing English language. Intact, if an Indian learns a classical Indian music, he can make a music career out of it because of the popularity, while those people who learn Chinese music need government support to sustain himself as Chinese are more into aping Western music.

Wow, a music career in India must pay even less than shit. Classical Chinese music survives just fine everywhere - but even the market for pop in China is not that robust. People seem to enjoy playing music more than listening to recordings.

Why does India have a fixation on becoming a superpower?
Personally, this superpower business is a little bit weird to me. Look at the present Super Power and what a mess it is in? The word Super Power for India is created by some some India baiter westerners, Pakistanis, Chinese and yes some over enthusiast Indians.

With great Power comes great responsibility and we are not in a position to do that. and personally I will not want also. That will create enemy whether you do anything in any ways. Just look at China for the proof. Just as @genmirajborgza786 said, yes we will be a financially and military force to be reckoned with (may be like UK or France) and give competition to China...:D but not a truly super Power like US or erstwhile USSR. And to be Super Power like US it will take eons for China also and do you want to be like US?...Seriously??

Yes it is a clip from some big Indian movie, I can't remember the name though. I've only seen the clip.
dont lie chinaman.

it was some low grade kanadiga movie that very few people even from that state saw.

I pray India never becomes a 'Superpower' just because Indian bragging is already off-the-charts despite much of their people still living in squalor and poverty. Imagine how unbearable the showing off would be, if they actually had something to show off.

Thankfully, India's backward leadership and shortsightedness is always going to keep India in the wannabe bracket of the global power game.
Indian bragging is already off-the-charts"?

are you born stupid? where did a single indian brag show me? we are not your typical chinaman you see

That is better than eating wonton deep fried in poop oil. :lol::lol:[/QUOTE]
@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar . Despite enormous protests, including from me, that someone calling himself 'DorHeadHunter' is extremely offensive, there seems to have been no recognition of this offence. I had indicated that I'll leave the forum on this. Thank you. All the best to you all. Bye.

As your countrymen make fun of "sleepy eye people." No mention of that eh? Hypocrisy much? Don't let the door hit you on the way out. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom