What's new

Can India and Pakistan be friends,ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no . india and pakistan cant be frends , till pakistan drop this hate ideology against india from their textbooks , and stop bringing religion into politics.
if pakistan didnt do this , its not gonna affect india , but pakistan only.

This is what so called intellectuals of Paksitan are telling the whole world.... O bhai those intellectuals haven't even read the text books of state they are pass outs of British schools or American schools.....

This is what so called intellectuals of Paksitan are telling the whole world.... O bhai those intellectuals haven't even read the text books of state they are pass outs of British schools or American schools.....

whatever.. but its ure own media and ure own intellectuals who admit this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or may be those intellectuals have some personal agenda..... I mean we have fought three wars with india and you say that mentioning india as an enemy is spreading hatered towards India so what should we write there in those books..

"India humaara bohat acha dost hai 1965 mein humaari choti si laaraai hui unk saath toffees k ooper aur 1971 mein humari laraai aik Ice cream ki wajah sey hui thee"

no i havent.
but i can show u tens of videos of pakistani intellectuals and media persons who have admitted that hate is spoon feed to pakistani kids against india right from their school level.

really & wht is taught in ur school tht y Muslims came 2 India? to rob devi devta's jewelry right? :lol:

i think u should read writings of guys like hassan nisar and...(there was one more guy i cant recollect his name , but ill tell u later for sure._

no i havent.
but i can show u tens of videos of pakistani intellectuals and media persons who have admitted that hate is spoon feed to pakistani kids against india right from their school level.

Dude you know there are always two sides to every picture, Andharuti Roy says that India is the aggressor, and has been bullying it's neighbours into accepting it's authority, you believe her ?

Or may be those intellectuals have some personal agenda..... I mean we have fought three wars with india and you say that mentioning india as an enemy is spreading hatered towards India so what should we write there in those books..

"India humaara bohat acha dost hai 1965 mein humaari choti si laaraai hui unk saath toffees k ooper aur 1971 mein humari laraai aik Ice cream ki wajah sey hui thee"

this is good:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Dude you know there are always two sides to every picture, Andharuti Roy says that India is the aggressor, and has been bullying it's neighbours into accepting it's authority, you believe her ?

arundhati roy is fully entitled to her opinion.
but u cant decline the words of so many pakistani intellectuals and media people who blame ure own govt. for its wrong policies ,
u dont need a proof for what u can see with ure own eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom