What's new

Can India and Pakistan be friends,ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, you quote wikipedia, If I wanted, I could make it say that Pakistan established it's first moon base in the 60s and work is under way for a Mars Base........................
Wikipedia is NOT a credible source.

atleast dont take eample of moon yaar:smitten::smitten::smitten:

Dude stop being irrelevant,
Naxals are extremists not terrorists..you are arguing rather than understanding.

You are correct, I am not understanding how you can differentiate between the two......

Dude stop being irrelevant,
Naxals are extremists not terrorists..you are arguing rather than understanding.

Yes they are right they do not full fill even the first condition of a terrorist...

1st condition for bieng a terrorist is to be Muslim

Do you understand now Kakgeta??

Lol, he is posting one or two names, and claiming that India promotes terrorism,
there are some small bad elements every where, but Pakistan has it in abundance!
Recent example: Failed bombing in New york, by a Pakistani..

Ok lets count down, Failed new york bomb plot, 26/11, Parliament attacks, any other instance in which Pakistanis were involved ?

Ok lets count down, Failed new york bomb plot, 26/11, Parliament attacks, any other instance in which Pakistanis were involved ?
Mumbai blasts,Delhi blasts, Jaipur Blasts,1993 bombay blasts ( Dawood),in Pakistan! n so many!and recent Pune blasts by Lashkar

Yes they are right they do not full fill even the first condition of a terrorist...

hahahaha lajwab kr dia aap ny kugga bhai :yahoo:

look guys - we eat beef whereas majority of Indians worship cow. now think 4 a sec & Xplain it to me how these 2 nations can live together or be friends? it all comes down to two-nation theory.

Mumbai blasts,Delhi blasts, Jaipur Blasts,1993 bombay blasts ( Dawood),in Pakistan! n so many!and recent Pune blasts by Lashkar

Already counted 26/11, Delhi blasts were done by Indian muslims, 1993 blasts have yet to be pinned on Pakistan and Dawood Ibrahim is not a Pakistani Einstein, seriously, you are getting more illogical with each passing second.

hahaha dawood in Pakistan....:rofl::rofl:

Any thing which Indian government can't control she blames it on Pakistan......

Good way making her nation busy....

Everyone knows their that if we 'll blame it on Pakistan it will mean end of investigation from our side .....

hahaha dawood in Pakistan....:rofl::rofl:

Any thing which Indian government can't control she blames it on Pakistan......

Good way making her nation busy....

Everyone knows their that if we 'll blame it on Pakistan it will mean end of investigation from our side .....

dehli myn koee bacha patakha b phody tou unglyan Pakistan kee tarf uth jaty hyn :lol: or fir aik b'wood movie aty hy usky bad :rofl::rofl:

atleast dont blame my muslim frnds....,rest is ur choice...

no . india and pakistan cant be frends , till pakistan drop this hate ideology against india from their textbooks , and stop bringing religion into politics.
if pakistan didnt do this , its not gonna affect india , but pakistan only.

no . india and pakistan cant be frends , till pakistan drop this hate ideology against india from their textbooks , and stop bringing religion into politics.

Buddy, one question, have you ever even read a Pakistani textbook ? Whatever BS your govt feeds you, you accept without thinking twice.

stop watching your drama Zee Tv and AjjTak BS :cheesy:

Buddy, one question, have you ever even read a Pakistani textbook ? Whatever BS your govt feeds you, you accept without thinking twice.

no i havent.
but i can show u tens of videos of pakistani intellectuals and media persons who have admitted that hate is spoon feed to pakistani kids against india right from their school level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom