What's new

Can Bangladesh overtake Pakistan's economy in size?

Mr Bengali
Indian nationalism is far stronger than you think
& i can assure you the moment we feel that you are even close to becoming a threat
We will neutralise you

& keep dreaming
Maybe if you were working Hard Inside BD not in UK
You could have achieved 8% growth
& only a multi ethnic india can have a Space,Missile & Nuclear program
We know this

Exactly!

You saw BD prospering and needed to take action to slow it's development and hence imposed the Awami League on BD.

It is ultimately the fault of BD citizens but India has helped to curtail BD's social and economic progress.

Thanks for your words but I beg to disagree.

If you look at countries like Germany and Japan, they are some of the richest countries in the world but also very poor in natural resources and land(especially in the case of Japan).

.[/quote

Japan has almost same landmass as Germany :enjoy:

India does not want a prosperous BD as that would call into question the whole idea of a multi-ethnic India.
That is one of the most idiotic thoughts ever.
Multi ethnic India is not because of prosperity or poverty. If that was the case then Kerala would have already started fighting for secession for a long time as its development indicators rival the developed world and certainly a world apart from other States like UP and Bihar.

Think about that.

BD would not be growing at 8%+ if it was not for the Indian interference that has caused the current political instability.
Again, extremely foolish thought.
Its India that wants BD to prosper as fast as possible. If BD becomes a developed country faster, it would reduce the migration burden on India. That is one of the major reasons why India wants BD to prosper.

Its India that is helping in boosting BD by giving concessional loans to develop infrastructure in BD.

That is one of the most idiotic thoughts ever.
Multi ethnic India is not because of prosperity or poverty. If that was the case then Kerala would have already started fighting for secession for a long time as its development indicators rival the developed world and certainly a world apart from other States like UP and Bihar.

Think about that.

Kerala?

:omghaha:

Kerala has GDP/capita of around 2,000 dollars which compares with 1,500 dollars for Indian average.

Malaysia and Turkey are at over 10,000 dollars while Japan is at around 35,000 dollars.

Man- you Indians are delusional beyond any measure!

:rofl:

Japan does not have the agricultural land that Germany does. It is around 85% mountainous.

That is true . But as a rich country they import Rice & highly rely on fishery . I guess you know how cheap rice is :P

On topic : It does not require big landmass or anything. What you need is stable political situation , Stable fundamentals of economy and a good expansionist policy (Economic one :D)

I have high hope from BD and for me i am sure BD has the potential after all Bengali this side or that side Bengali is Bengali.

Pakistan was once upon a time kind of a case. I think they will soon see inflation. I have no trust in Pakistan anymore nor they have conducive environment for prospering .

Kerala?

Kerala has GDP/capita of around 2,000 dollars which compares with 1,500 dollars for Indian average.

Malaysia and Turkey are at over 10,000 dollars while Japan is at around 35,000 dollars.

He never compared Kerala with any of those countries .

Kerala?

I thought I might be talking with a jamati...you now confirmed it.
They generally tend to have an IQ less than the room temperature.

Pull up the HDI stats.

Joining Pakistani declared GDP and black hidden GDP, (unaccounted for yet), its total economy is said to be much over $600 billion dollars. !!!

I thought I might be talking with a jamati...you now confirmed it.
They generally tend to have an IQ less than the room temperature.

Pull up the HDI stats.

Who cares about HDI. Fact is that Keralans are really poor with a GDP/capita of 2000 dollars which is only 500 dollars more than Indian average.

Anyway, my point was that a BD that was appreciably richer than India would make Indians question why they are still in a multi-ethnic state that is unable to deliver prosperity to them.

Who cares about HDI. Fact is that Keralans are really poor with a GDP/capita of 2000 dollars which is only 500 dollars more than Indian average.
Trying to deflect the point by saying 'who cares' shows exactly how interested you are in a serious discussion..then again..jamaatis are hardly the discussion types.

Anyway, my point was that a BD that was appreciably richer than India would make Indians question why they are still in a multi-ethnic state that is unable to deliver prosperity to them.
It wont make Indians question why they live in a multi-ethnic state, that was the point made.
You assumed a logic about why Indians accept living in a multi ethnic state and then proceeded to form assumptions based on assumptions.

On a serious note.

I don't think the BD can. The Awamists are like communists, they're dragging the country down in dumps.

Joining Pakistani declared GDP and black hidden GDP, (unaccounted for yet), its total economy is said to be much over $600 billion dollars. !!!
Are you daft?
Every country in South Asia has a huge component of GDP in black which is unaccounted...this is no particular Pakistani phenomenon. India, Bangladesh..even Sri Lanka(though in lesser percentage terms) have it.

On a serious note.

I don't think the BD can. The Awamists are like communists, they're dragging the country down in dumps.

Have you been to the Bangladeshi section? :D It's the funniest section on this forum. ALways good for a few good laughs. Everything is "evil Awamis", "evil Raw", "evil India", "evil hindus". :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom