What's new

Can Bangladesh overtake Pakistan's economy in size?

When Indian goverment themselves say Indian GDP is $1.7 trillion?

''A PTI press release states that India's economy is expected to grow to $1.7 trillion by the end of the financial year 2013-2014.''
It was expected,It is not the actual figure According to the figures which IMF has released India's GDP is 1.95 trillion dollars and India's per capita is still ahead of Pakistan.

It was expected,It is not the actual figure According to the figures which IMF has released India's GDP is 1.95 trillion dollars and India's per capita is still ahead of Pakistan.

Only Indian goverment can release actual figure in rupees. All we can do is convert it to $. Last time i checked Indian currency is rupee and not $.

Only Indian goverment can release actual figure in rupees. All we can do is convert it to $. Last time i checked Indian currency is rupee and not $.
Indeed and gov. still has not released latest figures and IMF has released it.And never trust Gov. sources :no:

o_O

Yes never trust them when it shows shining India in little bad light. But otherwise lol
Yeah lol,Btw Shan dude you are not calling me Bihari Bhaiya or chura or from Bhangee caste this time.Is your brother using your account this time??:azn:

doesn't seems possible cz the gap between two is increasing day by day even when Pakistan is in War which going t end soon.

Back
Top Bottom