What's new

Can Bangladesh overtake Pakistan's economy in size?

Pakistan per capita $1600 by this june. Don't see bd passing it.

Wb 2011 report showed Pak poverty 17% and India 27%. Now with indian rupee tanked, Indian poverty maybe is 35%-40%.

Pakistan ka population ka patha nahin - when was the census done in the last 15 years in pakistan.....@muslim population growth rate - Pakistan population would have increased by 1/3rd in that period. Beats me how can one calculate per capita based on some random estimate of population and some random estimate of gdp.

Btw Pakistani per capita has always been lower than India.

Last edited:
Indian goverment source not 3rd party. lol Here is Indian goverment figures, now you will say IMF knows more then your own goverment right?

"In terms of rupees, surely the value of the Indian economy has grown up to Rs 105.39 Lakh Crore from Rs 93.88 Lakh Crore in 2012-2013"

Yet the shrinking in the dollar term is primarily because of major devaluation of the rupee over the last one year. From around the level of below 55, the rupee had a major fall to 68 to a dollar before having a substantial recovery to around 62 now.

Read more at: In dollar terms, has the Indian economy grown or shrunk? - News Oneindia

So 105.39 trillion Indian rupees ending this fiscal year 2013-2014. Pakistan GDP will be 29.3 trillion PKR at the end of fiscal year 2013-2014.

Stop using old IMF outdated figures, Indian rupees has tanked. Just like Pakistan rupee did in 2008 and GDP in nominal $ was also hit hard.

Yes sikhs are super power and first world country, now sleep happy. Don't waste others time with you sardar stupidity.
dear bro... this is what happened when you blindly read some news articles...
India's financial year is april to march.. this news published on february 10.. then you should understand this is not correct fig of financial year 2013-14.. then you should visit PTI website or RBI Website for a better picture.. then you will realise these figures are for the first 10 months only not included february and march..
govts gives accurate values to IMF and World Bank.. because if done otherwise the consequences are worst.. IMF and world bank are not some estimating agencies.. they have more power and acceptance than your govt.. now they litterally controls your economy.. dont judge their values silly..

Indian goverment source not 3rd party. lol Here is Indian goverment figures, now you will say IMF knows more then your own goverment right?

"In terms of rupees, surely the value of the Indian economy has grown up to Rs 105.39 Lakh Crore from Rs 93.88 Lakh Crore in 2012-2013"

Yet the shrinking in the dollar term is primarily because of major devaluation of the rupee over the last one year. From around the level of below 55, the rupee had a major fall to 68 to a dollar before having a substantial recovery to around 62 now.

Read more at: In dollar terms, has the Indian economy grown or shrunk? - News Oneindia

So 105.39 trillion Indian rupees ending this fiscal year 2013-2014. Pakistan GDP will be 29.3 trillion PKR at the end of fiscal year 2013-2014.

Stop using old IMF outdated figures, Indian rupees has tanked. Just like Pakistan rupee did in 2008 and GDP in nominal $ was also hit hard.

Yes sikhs are super power and first world country, now sleep happy. Don't waste others time with you sardar stupidity.
India's financial year is april to march.. this news published on february 10.. then you should understand this is not correct fig of financial year 2013-14.. then you should visit PTI website or RBI Website for a better picture.. then you will realise these figures are for the first 10 months only not included february and march..
govts gives accurate values to IMF and World Bank.. because if done otherwise the consequences are worst.. IMF and world bank are not some estimating agencies.. they have more power and acceptance than your govt.. now they litterally controls your economy.. dont judge their values silly..

Here are the recent estimates from IMF.......:lol:
India-1584
Pakistan-1296

@himalayah

List of countries by past and future GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its better to prove your statistics by links instead of calculating yourself by imaginated figures :lol:

Don't worry bro. These creatures live in a bubble. They wanna stick by their imaginary statistics, and when asked for proof calculations.. some say "I'm not wasting my time. I'm the best economist, my calculations are private" and others start throwing insults :lol:

Just leave them be, a debate cannot be had with degenerates such as these.

that will not be happening for the foreseeable future . as we Currently stand Per Capita GDP of 3 countries are

Pakistan = $1,555
India = $1,491

BAN = 1,044

It is better to prove your statements with facts , ranter then Imagination .
Do you want to back up yours with some ??

Don't worry bro. These creatures live in a bubble. They wanna stick by their imaginary statistics, and when asked for proof calculations.. some say "I'm not wasting my time. I'm the best economist, my calculations are private" and others start throwing insults :lol:
Indeed and he is making excuses like it is based on Wiki figure's when if you open the link it is clearly written there that "This is an alphabetical list of countries by past and future gross domestic product per capita, based on official exchange rates, not on the purchasing power parity (PPP) methodology. Values are given in USDs and have not been adjusted for inflation. These figures have been taken from the International Monetary Fund's World Economic Outlook (WEO) database, April 2014 edition."
Calculations are private :lol:

As said earlier, I live in a country where I get to meet lots of Indians on daily basis and to be honest they just always try to associate themselves to Pakistani in one way or other its absurd. Fact will always remain we are different :D
What a lame comeback :lol: Persoanl antecdote cannot be counted :no: You want to hear mine :rofl:
Reality is you inferior Pakistanis always want to become like us superior Indians but unfortunately people like you always always get busted :omghaha::omghaha:

Can you please contact dozens of Indian websites so they stop spreading false news? After all PDF pseudo economist most know better then them.

Indian economy's worth expected to rise to $1.7 trn - Business Today

See the figures wich IMF has already released.According to which Paksitan's GDP is about 250 billion dollars and India's GDP is about 1.9 trillion dollars.

When Indian goverment themselves say Indian GDP is $1.7 trillion?

''A PTI press release states that India's economy is expected to grow to $1.7 trillion by the end of the financial year 2013-2014.''

The size of the economy at current prices is projected to rise to Rs 105.39 lakh crore ($1.7 trillion)at the end of 2013-14 fiscal, up 12.26 per cent from Rs 93.88 lakh crore in FY 2012-13.

Read more at: http://news.oneindia.in/feature/in-dollar-terms-has-the-indian-economy-grown-or-shrunk-1391642.html

So Indian GDP was supposed to be 105.39 trillion Indian rupees at the end of 31st March this year. I think thats around $1.75 trillion at current rate. So devide it with 127 crore and we get Indian GDP per capita.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom