What's new

Calm down: Killing Qassem Soleimani made us safer

Lol @ this mental case.

A Pakistani guy acting like a redneck American giving a lecture to an Iranian whom he thought to be a Pakistani.
I'm not acting as anything I'm just trying to make you understand the reality you live in compare to fantasy that you want to live in and blame others for it.
America is doing the same what us muslims did during caliphate of first four caliphs. We muslims expanded our armies use to be in Persia middle east Asia Spain we conquered when we were strong and dominated everyone now its US. So instead of making ourselves strong and better you want to blame everyone for our problems. That's not how you succeed.
If you read history son then you will know that these Americans were kicking British *** when murals and subcontinent leaders were falling and losing battles to often 200 to 300 British soldiers. Lol

Its called technology kid. He wasn't visiting US he was killed in his neighborhood so how is it coward. They killed him in battlefield and battlefield of Iraq.
Now let's discuss the other.
America is in Middle east
America is in Europe
America is in Afghanistan
America in Pacific
America in subcontinent
But who is in America????
There is your answer.
Now you can keep ranting about what's fair or what's not nothing is fair in war so dont be bitching about your adversary tactics instead make your self better to match him
Gear to gear
Tactic to tactical
Strike for strike
Until then more work less talk my dear Pakistani fellow. What your brave have done for Kashmirs in past 180 days???? So dont come here lecturing about what's cowardness and what's bravery.
Solemani didn't get killed in his house in his bed. He was on battlefield your image of battlefield is shooting guns but generals dont shoot it's the job of soldier to shoot wether human or machine.
Difference between a soldier and a terrorist is that soldier kills his opponent in battlefield, but terrorist kills him outside the battlefield (due to lack of gear or cowardness).

Soleimani wasn't in the battlefield, he was in an official visit to Iraq by the invitation of Iraqis.

But maybe you have the same mentality of terrorists, all cities are battlefields!

Difference between a soldier and a terrorist is that soldier kills his opponent in battlefield, but terrorist kills him outside the battlefield (due to lack of gear or cowardness).

Soleimani wasn't in the battlefield, he was in an official visit to Iraq by the invitation of Iraqis.

But maybe you have the same mentality of terrorists, all cities are battlefields!
let me introduce you to Shahriar Shafiq,an Iranian Imperial Navy Captain and a member of the House of Pahlavi. he was the son of Princess Ashraf Pahlavi, twin sister of the Shah of Iran Mohammad Reza Pahlavi.
220px-Prince_Shahriar_Shafiq.jpg

Killed by the terrorist of the un-islamic republic while in paris, which is not a battlefield

You are naive I live here and trust me they are not cowards not do they panic. Why would they panic when they can obliterate entire planet if their survival is at stake. They are hitting you in your neighborhood so who is coward?
They would be obliterated as well. New players are expected to rise in the following 10-20 years. Nothing to fear on earth.

You still live in dark ages of sword fighting and gunfights of ww1 and ww2.
You will loose if you dont get with the program 2020. Now I'm a Pakistani and being a Pakistani I ask you would you have felt bad in anyway if PAF would've taken out Indian commander on 27th Feb? India would call it coward act but we Pakistani would be proud of such act. Why you dont apply the same in American case?

everytime they argue they ended up owning themselves. LMFAO

let me introduce you to Shahriar Shafiq,an Iranian Imperial Navy Captain and a member of the House of Pahlavi. he was the son of Princess Ashraf Pahlavi, twin sister of the Shah of Iran Mohammad Reza Pahlavi.
220px-Prince_Shahriar_Shafiq.jpg

Killed by the terrorist of the un-islamic republic while in paris, which is not a battlefield
lol, it's like someone show a picture of Bin Laden and complaining about his assassination!

This terrorist hired by terrorist government of US to run a coup in Iran, kill civilians and bring back Iranian dictator.
Turning cities into battlefields (usual habit of terrorist Americans)

He was sentenced to death in Iran's court but terrorist western governments gave cover to him.
He was in war with Iran and since he wanted to turn cities into battlefields then he was killed fairly.

Yet again, Suleimani wasn't in war with US otherwise he wouldn't use an exposed trip and use the same airport controlled by Americans to go into Iraq.

But now Iran is in war with US, and again since Americans turned cities into their battlefields, we will hunt them down everywhere we find them.

Its called technology kid. He wasn't visiting US he was killed in his neighborhood so how is it coward. They killed him in battlefield and battlefield of Iraq.
Now let's discuss the other.
America is in Middle east
America is in Europe
America is in Afghanistan
America in Pacific
America in subcontinent
But who is in America????
There is your answer.
Now you can keep ranting about what's fair or what's not nothing is fair in war so dont be bitching about your adversary tactics instead make your self better to match him
Gear to gear
Tactic to tactical
Strike for strike
Until then more work less talk my dear Pakistani fellow. What your brave have done for Kashmirs in past 180 days???? So dont come here lecturing about what's cowardness and what's bravery.
Solemani didn't get killed in his house in his bed. He was on battlefield your image of battlefield is shooting guns but generals dont shoot it's the job of soldier to shoot wether human or machine.

Tera flag to thik thak hai na????

lol, it's like someone show a picture of Bin Laden and complaining about his assassination!

This terrorist hired by terrorist government of US to run a coup in Iran, kill civilians and bring back Iranian dictator.
Turning cities into battlefields (usual habit of terrorist Americans)

He was sentenced to death in Iran's court but terrorist western governments gave cover to him.
He was in war with Iran and since he wanted to turn cities into battlefields then he was killed fairly.

Yet again, Suleimani wasn't in war with US otherwise he wouldn't use an exposed trip and use the same airport controlled by Americans to go into Iraq.

But now Iran is in war with US, and again since Americans turned cities into their battlefields, we will hunt them down everywhere we find them.
Kill civiliians and bring back iranian dictator???? hmmm that kinda remind me of the 500+ protestors killed in iraq as a result of soleimani cowardice. if he's so brave why don't he met eye to eye with the protestors. insted he turned BAGHDAD INTO A WAR ZONE
BTW it's his father who colluded to depose mosadegh, just so you know.

again self owned

THE WAR STARTED WHEN BUFFOONS SHOT ROCKETS AT THE EMBASSY OF THE PREMIER WORLD POWER AND EXPECT NOTHING TO COME OUT OF IT

Tera flag to thik thak hai na????
Its Pakistani/American no doubt about my flag.

Kill civiliians and bring back iranian dictator???? hmmm that kinda remind me of the 500+ protestors killed in iraq as a result of soleimani cowardice. if he's so brave why don't he met eye to eye with the protestors. insted he turned BAGHDAD INTO A WAR ZONE

again self owned

THE WAR STARTED WHEN BUFFOONS SHOT ROCKETS AT THE EMBASSY OF THE PREMIER WORLD POWER AND EXPECT NOTHING TO COME OUT OF IT
These guys arguing are emotional what dont understand is that wars are not fought and won by emotions ,complaining,ranting and protesting. Wars are fought and won by discipline will focus and strong strategy.
These kids dont read history otherwise they will know that the
Napolean the greatest modern general of past couple of centuries was defeated way before the battle of waterloo. And the generals who defeated Napolean were not emotional but a standard of discipline courage will and strategy.

again self owned

Protestors? oh you mean the same armed rebels who were armed and financed by terrorist US government and were killing Iraqi security forces? (the same way US armed and financed ISIS)

Iraq government took care of those terrorists, Suleimani didn't need to intervene for such a small matters.

The war between Iraqi forces and US started when US used it's drones to bombard Iraq popular forces, when US financed and armed terrorists to put Iraqi cities on fire (in the name of protest).

You wont be able to change the history.

Its Pakistani/American no doubt about my flag.

These guys arguing are emotional what dont understand is that wars are not fought and won by emotions ,complaining,ranting and protesting. Wars are fought and won by discipline will focus and strong strategy.
These kids dont read history otherwise they will know that the
Napolean the greatest modern general of past couple of centuries was defeated way before the battle of waterloo. And the generals who defeated Napolean were not emotional but a standard of discipline courage will and strategy.
its been less than 48 hours ago their favorite general passed away, so give em time

US is abusing it's military power for far too long. Power comes with great responsibilities which are not acknowledged by US. They will suffer the due consequences just as any super power did in the history of mankind.

Protestors? oh you mean the same armed rebels who were armed and financed by terrorist US government and were killing Iraqi security forces? (the same way US armed and financed ISIS)

Iraq government took care of those terrorists, Suleimani didn't need to intervene for such a small matters.

The war between Iraqi forces and US started when US used it's drones to bombard Iraq popular forces, when US financed and armed terrorists to put Iraqi cities on fire (in the name of protest).

You wont be able to change the history.
nope they aren't armed, they're protestors the fact that you actually killed them using 40mm grenades really tells much about your morality, well I don't blame average iranians like you. I mean you've been helping your best buddies assad killing civillians by imagining all of them are armed since 2011.

what iraqi government/security forces you're talking about??? please call them iranian minions , because we here both know you and I who actually controls them. right??

btw the "US armed and financed isis" showed just how much crack you've been consuming. I mean your Golden division left like a billion dollars worth of US made equipment when ISIS was busy rampaging all across Iraq, and it took the might of the US AIRPOWER, money and equipment (the same one you accused of helping ISIS) to reclaim those cities from jurf al shakr,tikrit,baiji,ramadi all the way to mosul because iraqi and iranian forces are just so damn incompetent .

heck you can't even differentiate between the taliban and the overall so called afghan "mujahideen" from our last debate session. I've been saying but low intelligentsia and illiteratism somehow made a good match.

Back
Top Bottom