What's new

Calm down: Killing Qassem Soleimani made us safer

And, what do you think attacking US embassies is?

Public passion against U.S imperialism

Any Muslim state or people stupid enough to support this need to be slapped and told at any point they or their countries could be next

Iran needs to hit back, not for Iran but for all of us

what sheer stupidity....

the US and Iran are in a de facto state of war right now... no American or Zionist within reach of iranian forces or proxies in the middle east is safe. Iran will take bloody revenge that will spill the blood of many americans and probably some Zionist sub-human rats as well....

war is definitely close... i don't see how the US cant retaliate after Iran starts hitting them in shocking fashion... The attack on the most strategic Saudi site protected by billions in American weaponry came as a shock...

Irans response will be felt and understood. and as for the Zionist cheerleaders.. let me assure you tel aviv is the first rat infested city in occupied Palestine to get flattened... and im talking conventionally..... not the nuke Iran has probably built or can build in a couple weeks if need be to completely finish the cancer of the middle east....

You really have opened up the gates of hell... I hope your prepared for the consequences
do you really think that iranian proxies are safe either????????

do you really think that iranian proxies are safe either????????

absolutely not... The unwritten rule of Iranian and American forces not engaging each other directly is over. everyone is a target... this is the nastiness of war... its ugly and brutal.

nobody is safe..

lol
The whole US nation has panicked, I haven't seen a nation as coward as them.

Public passion against U.S imperialism

Any Muslim state or people stupid enough to support this need to be slapped and told at any point they or their countries could be next

Iran needs to hit back, not for Iran but for all of us

Sorry but the Muslim World does not consider nor want Iran as their leader and the Iranians need to stop day-dreaming about resurgence of the unwanted Persian Empire.

Sorry but the Muslim World does not consider nor want Iran as their leader and the Iranians need to stop day-dreaming about resurgence of the unwanted Persian Empire.
there are more muslims killed by iran in the ME thanmuslims killed by israel+US.
what kind of islamic leadership non-sense they are talking about....lel

Who said anything about leader????

The U.S has caused enough destruction inside the Muslim world

If any Muslim tolerates this horrendous American action today they are not justifying it against Iran today
They are justifying it against their own countries and own citizens tomorrow

Iran needs to hit back for all of us, even if we sometimes don't see eye to eye with uran

lol
The whole US nation has panicked, I haven't seen a nation as coward as them.
You are naive I live here and trust me they are not cowards not do they panic. Why would they panic when they can obliterate entire planet if their survival is at stake. They are hitting you in your neighborhood so who is coward?

You are naive I live here and trust me they are not cowards not do they panic. Why would they panic when they can obliterate entire planet if their survival is at stake. They are hitting you in your neighborhood so who is coward?
They are coward, they have all the gear, yet didn't dare to face Suleimani in battlefield, instead used terrorists tactics to kill him outside the battlefield.

Americans are more pathetic and coward than terrorists who kill civilians, terrorists resort to some tactics cause they have no power to take a direct fight, but Americans have all the gear, yet resort to terrorists tactics.

Iran will take it's deadly revenge and Americans have no choice but to shut the f@ck up.

what sheer stupidity....

the US and Iran are in a de facto state of war right now... no American or Zionist within reach of iranian forces or proxies in the middle east is safe. Iran will take bloody revenge that will spill the blood of many americans and probably some Zionist sub-human rats as well....

war is definitely close... i don't see how the US cant retaliate after Iran starts hitting them in shocking fashion... The attack on the most strategic Saudi site protected by billions in American weaponry came as a shock...

Irans response will be felt and understood. and as for the Zionist cheerleaders.. let me assure you tel aviv is the first rat infested city in occupied Palestine to get flattened... and im talking conventionally..... not the nuke Iran has probably built or can build in a couple weeks if need be to completely finish the cancer of the middle east....

You really have opened up the gates of hell... I hope your prepared for the consequences

Yawn.

General Soleimani was taken out yesterday with a drone strike. What are rest of the Iranian Generals doing, stockpiling nappies?

They are coward, they have all the gear, yet didn't dare to face Suleimani in battlefield, instead used terrorists tactics to kill him outside the battlefield.

Americans are more pathetic and coward than terrorists who kill civilians, terrorists resort to some tactics cause they have no power to take a direct fight, but Americans have all the gear, yet resort to terrorists tactics.

Iran will take it's deadly revenge and Americans have no choice but to shut the f@ck up.
Its called technology kid. He wasn't visiting US he was killed in his neighborhood so how is it coward. They killed him in battlefield and battlefield of Iraq.
Now let's discuss the other.
America is in Middle east
America is in Europe
America is in Afghanistan
America in Pacific
America in subcontinent
But who is in America????
There is your answer.
Now you can keep ranting about what's fair or what's not nothing is fair in war so dont be bitching about your adversary tactics instead make your self better to match him
Gear to gear
Tactic to tactical
Strike for strike
Until then more work less talk my dear Pakistani fellow. What your brave have done for Kashmirs in past 180 days???? So dont come here lecturing about what's cowardness and what's bravery.
Solemani didn't get killed in his house in his bed. He was on battlefield your image of battlefield is shooting guns but generals dont shoot it's the job of soldier to shoot wether human or machine.

Its called technology kid. He wasn't visiting US he was killed in his neighborhood so how is it coward. They killed him in battlefield and battlefield of Iraq.
Now let's discuss the other.
America is in Middle east
America is in Europe
America is in Afghanistan
America in Pacific
America in subcontinent
But who is in America????
There is your answer.
Now you can keep ranting about what's fair or what's not nothing is fair in war so dont be bitching about your adversary tactics instead make your self better to match him
Gear to gear
Tactic to tactical
Strike for strike
Until then more work less talk my dear Pakistani fellow. What your brave have done for Kashmirs in past 180 days???? So dont come here lecturing about what's cowardness and what's bravery.
Solemani didn't get killed in his house in his bed. He was on battlefield your image of battlefield is shooting guns but generals dont shoot it's the job of soldier to shoot wether human or machine.

Lol @ this mental case.

A Pakistani guy acting like a redneck American giving a lecture to an Iranian whom he thought to be a Pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom