What's new

Bus carrying engineers reportedly exploded on Wednesday.

They were our guests and Pakistan must act hard now n teach india a great lesson. Defending our guest is in our blood. condolences to chines brothers
We are not even acknowledging bomb blast and u are talking about revenge…:disagree:

They were our guests and Pakistan must act hard now n teach india a great lesson. Defending our guest is in our blood. condolences to chines brothers

Reminds me of the french engineers killed back in 02

I suspect it was perhaps gas tank explosion and bus fell off cliff?

The thing which is surprising is usually you see reporters pouring in from ALL sides with live coverage of incidents but in this case “may be due to location” of the incident their is no specific coverage …
Yeah it could be a combination of the Location of the region and the cellular connection as it has been reported to have been spotty as per Dawn.

NA condemns upper Kohistan Blast

Adviser on Parliamentary Affairs Babar Awan has strongly condemned the explosion that took place in Upper Kohistan today.

Speaking in the National Assembly on Wednesday, he categorically stated that such cowardly attacks will not be allowed to impede the development work.

The Adviser said Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid will brief the house on the incident.

Earlier, PML (N) leader Ahsan Iqbal termed the explosion near Dasu Hydropower project an attack on the development and water security of Pakistan.

So government has officially taken the stance of it being an attack it seems

NA condemns upper Kohistan Blast

Adviser on Parliamentary Affairs Babar Awan has strongly condemned the explosion that took place in Upper Kohistan today.

Speaking in the National Assembly on Wednesday, he categorically stated that such cowardly attacks will not be allowed to impede the development work.

The Adviser said Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid will brief the house on the incident.

Earlier, PML (N) leader Ahsan Iqbal termed the explosion near Dasu Hydropower project an attack on the development and water security of Pakistan.

So government has officially taken the stance of it being an attack it seems
I think now mod should edit the title it was an attack and not accident, even NA condemned the attack

We are not even acknowledging bomb blast and u are talking about revenge…:disagree:
You will not know even your enemy come and tell you I did this. Your denial is destroyingyour country.. Your dusman is infront of you and you are thinking like Pigeon. Pigeon thinks closing eyes can safe him from cat then he is mistaken.

Last edited:
While some of you guys are in a race to post Tweets from whatever source, ironically nothing is being mentioned on the mainstream media not even on Geo which normally is as keen as some posters here

Yeah it could be a combination of the Location of the region and the cellular connection as it has been reported to have been spotty as per Dawn.

Would also be interesting to know how was the weather at the time of the incident apart from slippery road conditions as someone mentioned above…

Hopefully it was just “an accident” otherwise (excluding the bomb explosion theory since no burn marks ashes etc are found from the ONLY pic I have seen so far of the bus) … for some reason I am thinking of a lightening strike … who knows someone somewhere have a technology with which you can target your targets with a lightening strike bolt … just saying … and to add a reminder which I always do from time to time to wake up the sheeple to realize how advancement in science and technology have led to weapon technologies which can mimic God’s wreath … sometimes in the form of extreme weather anomalies (example would be extreme heat in summer which feels like “it is following you around”) … to sudden fire accidents … the MO is to camouflage the attack to look like a natural disaster …

Oh I forgot hello to ALL esteemed guests on this thread …

Last edited:
While some of you guys are in a race to post Tweets from whatever source
Radio Pakistan is literally quoting a government official. So unless the government backtracks it is safe to assume it as an attack as they have confirmed it in their statement.

A few days ago I posted a thread of those militant commanders holding court in Babusar area, the thread was deleted twice without any reason, even after BBC urdu confirmed the news.

Do you guys want to connect the dots here? It's better to open your eyes and react to a developing threat than to silence people and call these incidents propaganda.

Government has officially termed it as an attack, PDF still remains in denial mode.

At least 10 persons, including six Chinese engineers and two Frontier Corps personnel, died and several others were injured on Wednesday in an "attack" near the Dasu hydropower plant in the Upper Kohistan district of Khyber Pakhtunkwha.

Initial reports from officials appeared conflicting; however, Adviser to the Prime Minister on Parliamentary Affairs Babar Awan on the floor of the National Assembly termed it a "cowardly attack" and said that it would "not divert attention from the special initiatives between Pakistan and its neighbours".

Condemning the attack, Awan said that he will ask Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmed to give a briefing on the country's security situation and take this house into confidence regarding the incident.

Radio Pakistan is literally quoting a government official. So unless the government backtracks it is safe to assume it as an attack as they have confirmed it in their statement.

He is quoting initial reports which labeled the incident as bomb blast without any confirmation.

Can we just wait for a while. Even if its a terrorist attack, things will be cleared soon.

all leads suggest it to be a blast resulting in 13 casualties including 9 Chinese, 2 FC and 2 locals ..

unfortunate development. Rest in Peace

yindu Lo*u lalit arya celebrating on tweeper! his follower chanting Jai siri paye!

hoping for a swift reply from both Pak and China! these turds need to be shown their place they shouldnt have been freed cheap turd hindu slaves of India!

Back
Top Bottom