What's new

Bus carrying engineers reportedly exploded on Wednesday.

Here we go again. Thanks to our policies of being a coward. Everything is back. All hail these doctrines. We are paying price for our leadership on the top. And if our leadership has delusions that this crap will continue and China won't eventually stop entire CPEC then they should be ready for rude awakening. Even China will run away from CPEC if this crap continues and I think they should not be blamed. We know the country behind these attacks but we are too cowards to do anything about it.

Well, what are we going to about it? Bajwa.........

Like seriously, there needs to be a policy change, every attack should be responded in kind.
ISPR will make a new song
Well, what are we going to about it? Bajwa.........

Like seriously, there needs to be a policy change, every attack should be responded in kind.
ISPR will make a new song

Also i am looking over the dawn report again and it seems they have deleted the images of the bus above which i posted citing them, so please disregard them thank you.

Conflicting claims by organizations though as WAPDA is saying it was an accident meanwhile, senior police official says that the cause is still being ascertained.

Excerpts from the Dawn article:

Meanwhile, the Water and Power Development Authority (Wapda), in a statement, termed the incident an "accident".

The Wapda spokesman did confirm that employees of a Chinese company were travelling in the bus, adding that rescue efforts were under way at the site of the incident and the injured were being shifted to a hospital.

"At the moment we are not clear what exactly happened, whether it is blast or an accident," the official said, adding that once police complete initial investigation, the situation will become clear.

He said KP police chief Moazzam Ansari has left for Upper Kohistan on a helicopter.

Also i am looking over the dawn report again and it seems they have deleted the images of the bus above which i posted citing them, so please disregard them thank you.

Yeah I was about to post the same that those pictures were NOT authenticated.

We all know how dawn operates the thing, anything which maligns Pakistan is instantly posted so that international media like reuters copies their content and they make money since terrorism in Pakistan sells. The pictures they posted were even not from the incident hence they removed it since all the tv channels just aired the live video of the bus which fell into the river.
Here’s alleged video of said bus

Well this is going to scare Chinese regardless of nature of incident

LMAO your source is Indians ? :D

Incident happened in the morning DAY time where as the video which you are posting is of night time.

We all know how dawn operates the thing, anything which maligns Pakistan is instantly posted so that international
It is depressing to see Dawn jump on this without confirmation however, i will cut them some slack as there is currently a flow of conflicting Information from officials themselves which don't make it easy for them.

Yeah I was about to post the same that those pictures were NOT authenticated.

We all know how dawn operates the thing, anything which maligns Pakistan is instantly posted so that international media like reuters copies their content and they make money since terrorism in Pakistan sells. The pictures they posted were even not from the incident hence they removed it since all the tv channels just aired the live video of the bus which fell into the river.

LMAO your source is Indians ? :D

Incident happened in the morning DAY time where as the video which you are posting is of night time.

but it is the bus of those pictures spreading around

Here we go again. Thanks to our policies of being a coward. Everything is back. All hail these doctrines. We are paying price for our leadership on the top. And if our leadership has delusions that this crap will continue and China won't eventually stop entire CPEC then they should be ready for rude awakening. Even China will run away from CPEC if this crap continues and I think they should not be blamed. We know the country behind these attacks but we are too cowards to do anything about it.

Same Again, I guess you will not improve your assessment quality. Still believing in fake news. Just like in the other thread where some imaginary 15 soliders were killed.

Did anyone see any burn spots on the bus? From the pic above I am not able to see any … not a bomb explosion… but the ONLY question is of “why at this time?” …

This is just my observation lately that quite of few accidents ALSO happen when the driver is distracted by a “lightening strike” … Also in all such lightening strike incidents the vehicles not always catch fire but get damaged, lost control and hit other vehicles or other structures along the road…

Few Videos:

Same Again, I guess you will not improve your assessment quality. Still believing in fake news. Just like in the other thread where some imaginary 15 soliders were killed.
It's all over the news. But you remain in denial. Reuters and every news channel is lying even Chinese media itself is lying. Your miserable defence is the very reason why Pakistanis are dying daily and why terrorism is returning. Please remains in denial you are only saying that Pakistanis in the areas where these deaths are taking place are not Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom