What's new

Bus carrying engineers reportedly exploded on Wednesday.

Don’t know I’m what happened here. But recently saw a video of a TTP type group from the region claiming to have re-organized after overcoming differences between factions.

I don’t understand what our security forces wait for after coming across these kind of reports. Sleep till they become a giant cancer tumor?

It's all over the news. But you remain in denial. Reuters and every news channel is lying even Chinese media itself is lying. Your miserable defence is the very reason why Pakistanis are dying daily and why terrorism is returning. Please remains in denial you are only saying that Pakistanis in the areas where these deaths are taking place are not Pakistanis.

You are an idiot. What can i say. Neither you understand how the news floats on the net. How one website quotes or buy the content from another.

Last edited:
MANSEHRA: A bus carrying Chinese and Pakistani construction workers on a slippery mountainous road in northwest Pakistan fell into a ravine Wednesday, killing at least 10 people, including six Chinese nationals, a government official said.
At least 36 people were also injured in the accident in the Kohistan district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, said Arif Javed, a deputy commissioner. It happened following an overnight rain.
Javed said authorities transported the dead and injured to a nearby hospital. He said authorities were investigating to determine what exactly caused the accident.
Chinese engineers and construction workers are helping Pakistan build a dam in Kohistan. Javed said the Pakistani and Chinese construction workers were on their way to the project site when the accident happened.
Such road accidents are common in Pakistan, where motorists largely disregard traffic rules and safety standards on damaged roads, particularly in the mountainous terrain in the north.

RIP- Sad Incident.

Just blame on India for everything - Also Add- earthquakes etc...

Under Gen Bajwa we are witnessing soldiers being murdered daily. This tea biscuit General has lost all credibility and needs to retire.

Need some form of overt retaliation now or else expect more of the same.

Chinese media was quick to report it as some terrorist attack it seems.
They are also quoting Reuters i believe, their info is outdated as they were reporting it from initial eyewitness reports. Unless you see a Pakistani official coming out and saying that it was indeed an attack then for now i would reccomend treating it as unconfirmed as to what happened.

They are also quoting Reuters i believe, their info is outdated as they were reporting it from initial eyewitness reports. Unless you see a Pakistani official coming out and saying that it was indeed an attack then for now i would reccomend treating it as unconfirmed as to what happened.

Reuters jumping the gun is either irresponsible or intentional

In a diesel bus gas tank has been exploded…Bajwa g nation ko ghoary laga dia ha ab to businessman sa meeting band karo aor kia kia karay ga jo reh gai ha thori extension?? Chines investment karain gay gawadar main jahan hamara jurnail tank par bhi baith kar nhi ja sakta

Reuters jumping the gun is either irresponsible or intentional
No it's eye-witness accounts as per what people saw, so they were going on that, Information can get outdated as time goes on especially in incidents in remote areas where info is scarce. Also i have seen a more reputable source saying it was a roadside bomb, however again unconfirmed, would wait for a police statement on it for confirmation.

The thing which is surprising is usually you see reporters pouring in from ALL sides with live coverage of incidents but in this case “may be due to location” of the incident there is no specific coverage …

I guess to some extent it is a good thing … so not to create panic? …

They were our guests and Pakistan must act hard now n teach india a great lesson. Defending our guest is in our blood. condolences to chines brothers

Back
Top Bottom