What's new

Bus carrying engineers reportedly exploded on Wednesday.

Can we just wait for a while. Even if its a terrorist attack, things will be cleared soon.

Golden words of wisdom … and also hopefully we will see the pics of the subject bus in this sad incident…

This is a major major incident. If this was even just an accident, there is no mention of it on mainstream channels.

Supressing the news won't stop the Chinese from packing up and leaving. Every project in the North from Bhasa to Dasu to KKH is going to be affected.

yindu Lo*u lalit arya celebrating on tweeper! his follower chanting Jai siri paye!

hoping for a swift reply from both Pak and China! these turds need to be shown their place they shouldnt have been freed cheap turd hindu slaves of India!
Bajwa just scored a peaceful agreement at LOC , he dont wana fight he wana do business business and business

yindu Lo*u lalit arya celebrating on tweeper! his follower chanting Jai siri paye!

This is my observation that somehow these goons are just waiting on a negative news story concerning Pakistan and voila as soon as it happen ALL of their news sources jump on it and publish it … timing wise sometimes beating Pakistani news sources “strange and pathetic isn’t it” …

Bajwa just scored a peaceful agreement at LOC , he dont wana fight he wana do business business and business
that gets you banned here!

discussing DHA is anti national on PDF!!

but yes khawabun ka ghar DHA neelum will make good money to Pakistan :P
This is my observation that somehow these goons are just waiting on a negative news story concerning Pakistan and voila as soon as it happen ALL of their news sources jump on it and publish it … timing wise sometimes beating Pakistani news sources “strange and pathetic isn’t it” …
they are doing what they are suppose to do by not replying in kind we are not doing are job we are pissful and commercial now!

they also read dawn..they are no authority on authenticity.Lets wait for details..

NA condemns upper Kohistan Blast

Adviser on Parliamentary Affairs Babar Awan has strongly condemned the explosion that took place in Upper Kohistan today.

Speaking in the National Assembly on Wednesday, he categorically stated that such cowardly attacks will not be allowed to impede the development work.

The Adviser said Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid will brief the house on the incident.

Earlier, PML (N) leader Ahsan Iqbal termed the explosion near Dasu Hydropower project an attack on the development and water security of Pakistan.

So government has officially taken the stance of it being an attack it seems

A few days ago I posted a thread of those militant commanders holding court in Babusar area, the thread was deleted twice without any reason, even after BBC urdu confirmed the news.

Do you guys want to connect the dots here? It's better to open your eyes and react to a developing threat than to silence people and call these incidents propaganda.

Government has officially termed it as an attack, PDF still remains in denial mode.

At least 10 persons, including six Chinese engineers and two Frontier Corps personnel, died and several others were injured on Wednesday in an "attack" near the Dasu hydropower plant in the Upper Kohistan district of Khyber Pakhtunkwha.

Initial reports from officials appeared conflicting; however, Adviser to the Prime Minister on Parliamentary Affairs Babar Awan on the floor of the National Assembly termed it a "cowardly attack" and said that it would "not divert attention from the special initiatives between Pakistan and its neighbours".

Condemning the attack, Awan said that he will ask Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmed to give a briefing on the country's security situation and take this house into confidence regarding the incident.

they also read dawn..they are no authority on authenticity.Lets wait for details..
I would think that a Pakistani government official would be giving out statements based on their own analysis while inquiring from the relevant individuals such as investigators and other security officials.

they are doing what they are suppose to do by not replying in kind we are not doing are job we are pissful and commercial now!

That’s why the current developments remind me of Sir Zaid Hamid’s video below… pata nahi kab qom jaagey gi…

Azmaish shart hey…

I would think that a Pakistani government official would be giving out statements based on their own analysis while inquiring from the relevant individuals such as investigators and other security officials.
lol you talking like we go by the book..if we were such a nation our National assembly would have been doing wonders. Regardless , i would await response from appropriate ministries or security officials.

That’s why the current developments remind me of Sir Zaid Hamid’s video below… pata nahi kab qom jaagey gi…

Azmaish shart hey…
yes man!!

Pakistanion nay Pakistan ki qadar nai ki! elites nay Pakistan ka rape kia awaam janwar ban gaye!
aur Pakistan lawless jungle!

This is a very unfortunate development, why is there always a security lapse especially knowing Sanghis and Co will do everything to destabilise any mega projects that will slow down CPEC.

As usual Pak army and security agencies have no clue to evolve to new threats.

Govt is silent which means this is an apparant bomb attack. When tribune reported it as accident than i was expecting any top govt official to issue an statement regarding nature of the blast with an hour but its more than 2 hours yet there is no confirmation about anything which points out to the fact that govt is trying to hide it. anyways lets see.

Govt is silent which means this is an apparant bomb attack. When tribune reported it as accident than i was expecting any top govt official to issue an statement regarding nature of the blast with an hour but its more than 2 hours yet there is no confirmation about anything which points out to the fact that govt is trying to hide it. anyways lets see.
our govt is stuck in 80s they think only ptv is the news source for public and they can easily hide the news!

Back
Top Bottom