What's new

BSF shoots dead Pakistani who crossed border by mistake

[

Yaar, BSF is not so understaffed that they are unable to handle a 17-years old alive, this kid did not even have guns, how can BSF shoot this unarmed boy.

Although you have the law on your side, but nothing stops you from be human. You had nice managed to catch him without shooting him. Think if this boy was your little brother or son?

I would recomend Pak goverment to fence ther side of the border so no unauthrize border crossing can take place.

By the way indian BSF and Pak rangers had a meeting last week, where they agreed to not shoot civilian who cross over IB by mistanke, but dispite that, indian BSF shot the boy.

Ferozepur, July 31
An unidentified Pakistani intruder was shot dead by BSF jawans belonging to the 105 Battalion near Border Out Post (BOP), Kassoke, today. The BSF jawans observed a suspicious movement alongside the international border’s security fence.

The jawans challenged the intruder to stop, but he did not pay heed. Thereafter, the BSF jawans fired in the air but still he continued to venture into the Indian territory. Later, he was shot dead by the jawans,” BSF officials said, adding that nothing objectionable had been found from his possession

@waz What should the BSF troopers do in this case? What if he is a suicide bomber? How would your rangers react in this scenario?

BSF cant wait to find out if the guy takes out a pin outside of his jacket or a rose.

History has proved they never come with flowers but with weapons to kill.

Its all about who kills first in that area.

The forces ought to be sensitive and should not shoot innocent persons.

What measures should they take? It is easy for us to pontificate sitting at home at ease.

Whatever get ready with coffins with Tirangha on them since we don't kill innocent civilians.

You don't use coffins?

the propaganda is old and dead now, come up with something new.

Oh, they've come alive? Just a question of the efflux of time, was it?

For every incident like this there are many more like this:

Three Pak minors handed back with sweets, gifts after accidentally crossing border
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...s-after-accidentally-crossing-border-2847529/

BSF returns runaway Pakistan boy carrying pictures of Bollywood stars
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...ing-pictures-of-bollywood-stars/1/268224.html

It just suits a certain narrative to make out the BSF/Indians as trigger happy barbarians.

Not a certain narrative, just a mouthy individual desperately seeking self-publicity.

What measures should they take? It is easy for us to pontificate sitting at home at ease.

They were JUST testing our Reaction and response times

Recently there was a meeting between BSF and Rangers

So all the RIGHT things were said in that meeting as is always done

The Pakistanis thought that we would become complacent after such Feel good Meetings

SO they sent that TEST case to see whether we are alert or not

If that's the way .... we are not with you.... kindly show some sensitivity to the martyred innocent soul..... at least one should check before going to the extremities of shooting................ the CO should be removed ... BSF is no good than the Indian Army........... shame.... on you.

Please, try not to talk rubbish. They checked, or did you not read the post properly? Please use disciplined and restrained comments and do not use this as a place to demonstrate your emotional range.

And, on the subject, what is your problem with the Indian Army?

I'm sorry but shooting him? I take it most people have seen what shepherds in Punjab look like right? They are literally are wearing a shirt, shalwar/dhotti and and carry a stick. They could have just asked him what he was doing there or taken him in. This is disgraceful. Even BSF men have been sent back when they ended up across the border.
I maybe wrong but I can't remember the Rangers doing the same.

You cannot generalise, @waz . It depends on when it occurred. Very early and very late in the day, it is not easy to make out who is doing what, and it is not easy to stand up, march up and accost a shadowy figure, especially if there are others possibly lurking in hiding.

This stretch is rife with smugglers. There has been intense pressure on the border security forces to stop drug smuggling and to relieve the extreme pressure of drugs supplies in the Punjab. They have been accused of conniving with smugglers and have been accused repeatedly of being soft on cross-borders passage, with the obvious insinuations of why they turned out soft.

And while it is not correct to state that the Rangers do not do the same, it is on the other hand correct, without going into detail and collecting corroborative evidence to make a point, to remind ourselves that the traffic is asymmetric.

If you wish, however, like that nut-case I remember from some years ago, incidents where the Rangers have been quick on the trigger can be accumulated and reported, but the fact remains that there is an interest seeking access to Indian territory, there is no traffic going the other way, other than Bangladeshis trying to break through to the promised land. Even that has practically died out in recent years.

From my knowledge, I can't recall the Rangers gunning an Indian civilian down. I hope Pakistan makes a complaint, and asks for an investigation, preferably with the regular Indian army investigating.
I'm shocked to be honest.

Fair enough.

Let the incident be investigated. There are regular flag-meetings; let this be raised as a subject. If you have access, ask the Rangers to raise it and to report the results.

Very sad but unfortunately this is the way how it is.

It's sheer stupidity to herd the animals anywhere near the border. Especially when you live near the border of a country that have 7 lakh occupier terrorists busy massacring hundreds of innocents.

Unfortunately in this case, he had to pay with his life.

Since you seem to have the statistics at your fingertips, would you mind explaining to the uneducated public how you got the figure of 7 lakh? If you do not have an explanation, do you mind not repeating this garbage again and again, after it has been contradicted with hard evidence a dozen or more times?

A big mistake indeed.

Especially when Terrorists are doing same "Mistakes" for over 27 years now.Only difference is he was not carrying an AK.

One should know that they're violating border,upon which they can be shot.We're tired of teaching both Pakistanis as well as Bangladeshis that those fence and the guns in the hand of the BSF are not just for show.

Sad for the poor soul.RIP.

Those who cross by Mistake BSF shoots them and those who cross intentionally went pass BSF unnoticeable

BSF for you

We defer to your expert knowledge of these border happenings.

Have you ever been to borders.... they let the drugs and arms pass through ..... but kills a poor peasant to glorify themselves.......

Have YOU been to the borders, or are you just blowing smoke?

You said in your previous post that neither you nor else was there now you are narrating this as an eye witness.... sorry for your Hippocratic attitude............ have some sympathy for some one who died............ don't look at the religion for giving explanations and excuses.

I think you talk too much and think too little.

No illegal trespassers should be allowed. Who knows if he was a terrorist, or may be he was assisting terrorists.
We have suffered enough, India should try to get some proven technology like iron dome etc. keep all these terrorist at bay. BSF 1st priority is to secure the borders not have bhaicharabaji with pakistan. What if another pathankot was at hand or another insurgency.
Prevention is always better than cure.

regrettable incident, rip

cant take chances with those crossing from pakistan though.

------------------------

Very sad news, this boy was only 17 years old. At that age one often dont understand the danger of life and consequence of things like crossing international border into India to bring back buffalo. Price of Buffalo is between 100.000 rps -400.000 rps i guess, thats handsome amount for many families. It was probably due to this he thought he would take a risk and turn back into Pak side of the border with his buffalo, but this event shows that one should let the animal go, and dont risk own life.

Zalim Indian neighbour, Famous for their mass killing during partition , havnt change til the day today.

And the other side of the border saw no mass killings, they just sat there looking on.

@Abingdonboy do you have the courage to face the reality.............

Do you? And why are you using a false flag?

You said in your previous post that neither you nor else was there now you are narrating this as an eye witness.... sorry for your Hippocratic attitude............ have some sympathy for some one who died............ don't look at the religion for giving explanations and excuses.

Religion did not come into the exchanges. Please do not raise a communal bogey in future.

How can you suffer from terrorism when you are the one who openly fund terrorism citing I.O.K, Balochistan, Karachi, Afghanistan and the rest of Pakistan?

Do your homework, and look away from your own propaganda. Nothing happened in the state of J&K, in Karachi or in the rest of Pakistan that is not entirely a figment of your own overblown imaginations. Never, once, have you found anything to justify your self-justifying allegations. So don't quote these things that never happened other than in your vacant mind as a counter-balancing narrative.

@waz @Emmie
Don't you how shamelessly they are trolling just one purpose to force mods to close down this thread to save their red face.
why not you ban trolls sparkling on this thread.

They would have to ban you first. Of course, I understand their taking their time; they probably cannot decide whether to ban you for trolling, or for posting under a false id.

And why dont INDIANS cross over BY MISTAKE

Why do always it is Pakistanis who cross over
People's do cross from Indian side into Pakistan but we don't shoot them,in last month 2 indian farmers crossed into Pakistan but were let go back,irony is that Narcotics and Arms smugglers,BSF never tries to shoot them becuse they usually cross in group and are armed and never hesitate to shoot back.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom