What's new

BSF shoots dead Pakistani who crossed border by mistake

Very sad but unfortunately this is the way how it is.

It's sheer stupidity to herd the animals anywhere near the border. Especially when you live near the border of a country that have 7 lakh occupier terrorists busy massacring hundreds of innocents.

Unfortunately in this case, he had to pay with his life.

And by the way it is our religion which may have you also follows not to kill innocent and please teach this to Indian forces who are responsible of this killing and many in Kashmir.

@waz
Indian started the same method to close down this thread also Kindly takes care of above trolls.

Howcome your esteemed self has drawn that inference .... let me have an opportunity to introduce myself to the mohtrama....

If they were innocent then it is very unfortunate but one cannot blame the BSF, they have a very stressful job and are at the forefront of protecting their nation from animals who would seek to destroy and hurt innocents.

Let us not ignore the reality, in the recent past two seperate groups of infiltrators have made their way through the BSF-secured Punjab stretch of the IB and launched terrorist attacks in India (Gurdaspur and Pathankot). No doubt the BSF have been instructed to increase their vigilence and thus they are going to be more agressive.

The faster the IB and Indo-BD border is completely fenced/walled off the better.

If that's the way .... we are not with you.... kindly show some sensitivity to the martyred innocent soul..... at least one should check before going to the extremities of shooting................ the CO should be removed ... BSF is no good than the Indian Army........... shame.... on you.

I'm sorry but shooting him? I take it most people have seen what shepherds in Punjab look like right? They are literally are wearing a shirt, shalwar/dhotti and and carry a stick. They could have just asked him what he was doing there or taken him in. This is disgraceful. Even BSF men have been sent back when they ended up across the border.
I maybe wrong but I can't remember the Rangers doing the same.

If that's the way .... we are not with you.... kindly show some sensitivity to the martyred innocent soul..... at least one should check before going to the extremities of shooting................ the CO should be removed ... BSF is no good than the Indian Army........... shame.... on you.
You were not there, neither was I. We have no idea how many warnings this man ignored (for whatever reason) or why the BSF felt lethal force was required.

The BSF are not monsters, they are regular people just like you or I. They have no bloodthirst and to claim they get their "jollies" from killing poor farmers is rather nonsensical. If that were the case there would be FAR more blood spilt on the border than there presently is.

These sorts of incidents are going to happen as a result of the tension casued by one side waging a proxy war across this frontier.

As I have said, the faster they entirely fence of the land borders the better.

You were not there, neither was I. We have no idea how many warnings this man ignored (for whatever reason) or why the BSF felt lethal force was required.

The BSF are not monsters, they are regular people just like you or I. They have no bloodthirst and to claim they get their "jollies" from killing poor farmers is rather nonsensical. If that were the case there would be FAR more blood spilt on the border than there presently is.

These sorts of incidents are going to happen as a result of the tension casued by one side waging a proxy war across this frontier.

As I have said, the faster they entirely fence of the land borders the better.

Have you ever been to borders.... they let the drugs and arms pass through ..... but kills a poor peasant to glorify themselves.......

Have you ever been to borders.... they let the drugs and arms pass through ..... but kills a poor peasant to glorify themselves.......
There is a real problem with the narcotics flow across the Punjab border and that is another evil the BSF are fighting.

We only know this intruder was an innocent now, the BSF had no way of knowing at the time.

If the boy was under 10 then its wrong ....but isnt it the mandate of BSF to stop infiltration.

If the boy was under 10 then its wrong ....but isnt it the mandate of BSF to stop infiltration.
Age, gender, profession etc are all red herrings.

Going up to a guarded international border and ignoring warnings from security forces is only going to lead to one outcome.....

Many will try to make excuses for the victim but this is the world we live in and I think it is clear that India has more reason than most to worry about these sort of things...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom