What's new

BSF shoots dead Pakistani who crossed border by mistake

I respect the title that this forum has given me. That is why I hunt down all 420s and bluffers and ignorant people who spout propaganda.

Like you.

@IrfanBaloch @Oscar @waz @WAJsal

Why is this indian getting personal in everypost?

I respect the title that this forum has given me. That is why I hunt down all 420s and bluffers and ignorant people who spout propaganda.

Like you.

Where did you get the 7 lakh figure from? That amounts to 30 divisions. The Indian Army has only 34 (and 2 Artillery Divisions, so called). Are you saying that there are only 4 Indian divisions outside Kashmir? Are you saying that the break-up shown of a total of 7 divisions in the vicinity of Kashmir (not in Kashmir) is wrong?

Why don't you stop repeating propaganda and get down to details?

Sir, this is not streets of india neither you are talking to your d, where you can use indian way of talking. Please be civilized. I know it is hard for you and as I made you all worked up but that's my job to slap all Indians who post propaganda taught to them by their media and army.

As for those 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists, please read Gen Musharraf.

I don't do propaganda unlike you folks. I post facts and the facts are that 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists are massacring kashmiris in IOK. They are doing terrorism which is not new to indians as the history of such kind is filled and celebrated by indians. Look at indians who celebrate bhagat, udham, mutkia terrorists, modhi, etc.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom