What's new

BSF shoots dead Pakistani who crossed border by mistake

Since you seem to have the statistics at your fingertips, would you mind explaining to the uneducated public how you got the figure of 7 lakh? If you do not have an explanation, do you mind not repeating this garbage again and again, after it has been contradicted with hard evidence a dozen or more times?

I already told you, Sir, that I go by what General Musharraf has said clearly in an interview with an indian channal. He was responding to indian channal question and former indian army commander. If you wanna contradict anything kindly first ask General Musharraf to take those comments back.

I trust him infinite times more that any I trust any indian, who have spread fabricated stories all over the world taking advantage of small group of media services of pakistan.

I respect every army who fight for their land including indian army but I will never respect indian occupiers who terrorize kashmiris in Occupied land. To me those 7 lakh in kashmir are occupier terrorists.

As your PM when is says Pakistan is the suffered most due to terrorism.have you noticed how the eyebrows raise when ever someone from Pakistan says that.

if his cattle has moved into Indian side ,he should have informed the pakistani side,so that they could have contacted the Indian side for cattle.it may sound silly,but with the kind of border we have thats the safest way.

If you are talking about Indian eyebrows, then yeah. I have also noticed the eyebrows of Indians when they heard Pakistan sent TTP back to Afghanistan with humiliation. Who can forget Indians reaction when it comes to I.O.K, Afghanistan, failure of TTP, Modi as allegedly mass genocider when called upon.

Hint: Indians were not pleased with Pakistan successful in eradicating terrorism. The subtle hint was purported to illuminate just in case if they didn't get hint due to their reading comprehension problems. :D

wth all the LOC or LAC is fenced how can somebody cross it by mistake

wth all the LOC or LAC is fenced how can somebody cross it by mistake

actually a buffalo crossed the fence ! ! ! :what:... how come, unless the border left unfenced... I don't get it... but @Delnavaz B deliberately attempting to insult... He might be a cattle smuggler..

If you are talking about Indian eyebrows, then yeah. I have also noticed the eyebrows of Indians when they heard Pakistan sent TTP back to Afghanistan with humiliation. Who can forget Indians reaction when it comes to I.O.K, Afghanistan, failure of TTP, Modi as allegedly mass genocider when called upon.

Hint: Indians were not pleased with Pakistan successful in eradicating terrorism. The subtle hint was purported to illuminate just in case if they didn't get hint due to their reading comprehension problems. :D
What ever floats your boat mate,just hold on tight and dont wakeup.

How could you try to justify a human killing

If killing a human can save the lives of 1000 others, it is justified. Not all who trespass are terrorists and many a times we have handed them over to Rangers alive. Its an active international border and not an ideal place to graze buffaloes. RIP if he was innocent.

How sad. Even fishermen are routinely jailed by both countries.

You cannot generalise, @waz .

Since you seem to have the statistics at your fingertips, would you mind explaining to the uneducated public how you got the figure of 7 lakh? If you do not have an explanation, do you mind not repeating this garbage again and again, after it has been contradicted with hard evidence a dozen or more times?

@American Pakistani has quoted the "7 lakh indian occupier terrorists" phrase more than 100 times on this forum in the last few weeks with total impunity in spite of you countering and invalidating his claim.

He is probably part of the forum staff/admin and hence should be totally ignored.

upload_2016-8-4_19-39-20.png

actually a buffalo crossed the fence ! ! ! :what:... how come, unless the border left unfenced... I don't get it... but @Delnavaz B deliberately attempting to insult... He might be a cattle smuggler..
Kindly study the facts many parts can't be fenced or fenced removed by floods quite often.

@American Pakistani has quoted the "7 lakh indian occupier terrorists" phrase more than 100 times on this forum in the last few weeks with total impunity in spite of you countering and invalidating his claim.

He is probably part of the forum staff/admin and hence should be totally ignored.

View attachment 323397

Like Mr Nisar Khan said today, indian atrocities against innocent women and kids and Kashmiri people are also terrorism. So those 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists are terrorists. Death to those roaches for massacring and terrorizing innocent kashmiris of IOK.

Like Mr Nisar Khan said today, indian atrocities against innocent women and kids and Kashmiri people are also terrorism. So those 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists are terrorists. Death to those roaches for massacring and terrorizing innocent kashmiris of IOK.

Please continue with your Goebbels's way of living ..... I have no time for your propaganda .. :D

upload_2016-8-4_20-29-15.png

upload_2016-8-4_20-28-7.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom