What's new

BSF shoots dead Pakistani who crossed border by mistake

you are ..... we should be aware about our constitutional provision .................. " behguna nahi marna chaheye..... beshakh kohi gunaghar chut jaye." .

Correct, but the armed force act for the same so that any intruding terrorist can not kill "beghuna hindustani".

Indian constitution is for Indians first.

Any ways sad incident if the boy was truly honest. RIP.

How can you suffer from terrorism when you are the one who openly fund terrorism citing I.O.K, Balochistan, Karachi, Afghanistan and the rest of Pakistan?
As your PM when is says Pakistan is the suffered most due to terrorism.have you noticed how the eyebrows raise when ever someone from Pakistan says that.

If they are professionals, they should try to wound the intruder and capture him for interrogations.
if his cattle has moved into Indian side ,he should have informed the pakistani side,so that they could have contacted the Indian side for cattle.it may sound silly,but with the kind of border we have thats the safest way.

You know what .................. and stop acting like an ignorant as BSF is trying to prove by killing an innocent person, in disputed region.

Disputed region? Please tell me why you think its a disputed region.

I can help you clear some common misconception.

Its us who has been suffering terrorism and most of them infiltrate and come so we cant take any chances.oh by the way i am not justifying the killing of innocent.
Sufferings terrorism ? R u kidding
Pls visit Pakistan to observe what is terrorism ans who is backing them

347356_15319304.jpg

LAHORE (Dunya News) – Border Security Force (BSF) on Monday shot dead a Pakistani national who crossed the border by mistake, reported Dunya News.

Mohammad Iqbal, a shepherd belonging to Bhaki Pind area of Kasoor, was shot by India’s Border Security Force while he was trying to bring his buffalo back after it entered into Indian territory.

BSF killed the young man without investigating the about the reason behind his intrusion in Indian territory whereas BSF officials also took away Iqbal’s dead body with them after killing him.

Officials belonging to Ganda Singh police station stated that they waived the white flag for quite some time which indicated towards a flag meeting. However, no response was received from the Indian side.

Almost 48 hours ago, Indian Border Security Forces and Pakistani Rangers decided that individuals who cross the border by mistake shall be made to return back after they are thoroughly investigated.
http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/347356-BSF-shots-dead-Pakistani-who-crossed-border-by-mis
What to expect from Hindustanis

Sufferings terrorism ? R u kidding
Pls visit Pakistan to observe what is terrorism ans who is backing them

What to expect from Hindustanis
As someone said you cant have snakes in your backyard and expect them not to bite you.

Your establishment has systamatically radicalised the socity dont blame us.even today people who call for jihad roam freely in socity instead of being in jail.
Even if someone is using these elements againsta Pakistan,you should understand these elements come from your own soceity.

We are concerned with some of those elements crossing over to our side to create problems.

Well it does not happen often but 2 in 10 incidents do end in such result.

From dawn
"According to neighbours, one of his buffaloes had started running towards the Indian side. Ijaz ran after it and crossed over into India by mistake. He was shot dead by BSF personnel on the spot."

The boy is 17 meaning he was fully grown to height of a man , was running towards border after the buffalo. Remove the buffalo, you have 10 seconds to take a decision to shoot or get shot. Given the heightened vigil after recent infiltration attempts you cant blame the BSF. If the boy was standing still he would have had a chance but after running nope.

I bet even pakistan rangers would do the same , they wont sit there and evaluate in split second about dhotis, stick ...etc when you are running towards them. Lets be realistic and appreciate that men in uniform also do have responsibility of protecting themselves and the border.

He ran after the buffalo and? If the BSF can't think about Dhotis and sticks then they have no business manning the border then, as it shows complete lack of professionalism.
The Rangers would do the same? They haven't.

In light of the recent information I have posted my response below. It seems like he was warned poor chap.

They were JUST testing our Reaction and response times

Recently there was a meeting between BSF and Rangers

So all the RIGHT things were said in that meeting as is always done

The Pakistanis thought that we would become complacent after such Feel good Meetings

SO they sent that TEST case to see whether we are alert or not

So the army is sending over young boys to test out reaction times is it? I can't believe what you just wrote.

Last edited:
Indian Army and BSF have been given so much freedom and power that they've become extremely trigger happy and blood thirsty during past few years. The law is on their side, they won't be court marshalled ever.

The jawans challenged the intruder to stop, but he did not pay heed. Thereafter, the BSF jawans fired in the air but still he continued to venture into the Indian territory. Later, he was shot dead by the jawans,” BSF officials said, adding that nothing objectionable had been found from his possession

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/bsf-shoo...border-by-mistake.442437/page-4#ixzz4GHBkS6Vo

@waz What should the BSF troopers do in this case? What if he is a suicide bomber? How would your rangers react in this scenario?

If that is the case, I'll stop posting. Procedures were met, then that is what happened.

He ran after the buffalo and?
If you run towards the border or security check post , you will be shot. ppl manning the border or post wont have enuf time to decide whether he is a terrorist or civilian running after buffalo. If he was still or stopped running he would have not been shot. Most of the ppl who come near the border are of former type.

Its no different from pakistan.
http://www.dawn.com/news/294137/woman-shot-dead-in-swat
ISLAMABAD, March 16 Troops shot dead a woman on Sunday after opening fire on a vehicle when it failed to stop at a checkpost in a curfew-hit northwestern region, the army said.

If the BSF can't think about Dhotis and sticks then they have no bloody business manning the border then, as it shows complete lack of professionalism. I will blame the BSF.
dhoti & professionalism ? lol... stop making me laugh, your reasoning has gone completely bonkers in your zeal to appropriate blame on India.

Please ask pakistan to take up the matter with UN or in some International fora. Lets see how the world reacts.

dhoti & professionalism ? lol... stop making me laugh, your reasoning has gone completely bonkers in your zeal to appropriate blame on India.

Please ask pakistan to take up the matter with UN or in some International fora. Lets see how the world reacts.

The only thing is laughable is that you seem to think your soldiers are so incompetent they can't attribute certain attire to professions. I have't got any "zeal" to blame India. Your selective vision seems to have missed what I wrote previously.

As someone said you cant have snakes in your backyard and expect them not to bite you.

Your establishment has systamatically radicalised the socity dont blame us.even today people who call for jihad roam freely in socity instead of being in jail.
Even if someone is using these elements againsta Pakistan,you should understand these elements come from your own soceity.

We are concerned with some of those elements crossing over to our side to create problems.
The guys who come across u guys are Kashmiris while I used brainwash blouch bla etc and Afghans against us
Same color doest mean all are same those used by u are terrorists as they kill for money

Security personnel should be vigilant with more focus on some people living near border and should be more careful while at the same time it's the responsibility of civilians also to be aware of their surroundings and warnings if any. Sad that a life was lost on already tensed border.

I'm sorry but shooting him? I take it most people have seen what shepherds in Punjab look like right? They are literally are wearing a shirt, shalwar/dhotti and and carry a stick. They could have just asked him what he was doing there or taken him in. This is disgraceful. Even BSF men have been sent back when they ended up across the border.
I maybe wrong but I can't remember the Rangers doing the same.

Let me take an opportunity of outlining the SOP for dealing with such cases. Your side and our side follows it. Especially in LC region which is more of a matter of perception for the alignment thereof.

If someone crosses over, the forces of opposite side raise a red flag. The flag is kept raised and attention by calling out is drawn towards the red flag along with waving of the red flag. Only when the said act is ignored, is the fire resorted to.

It holds even in LC.

Thanks

The only thing is laughable is that you seem to think your soldiers are so incompetent they can't attribute certain attire to professions.
Terrorists can come in any clothing, dhoti or no dhotis. Do they have standard uniform as such? For god sake it is border where terrorist infiltration takes place often. Havent we seen that most terrorist attacks have taken place when they are wearing same uniform as army itself. As such any suspicious movement will be immediately responded dhoti or uniform makes no difference.

I have't got any "zeal" to blame India. Your selective vision seems to have missed what I wrote previously.
As I said earlier you simply refuse to use your thinking cap when it comes to India. I typed the contents but did not post immediately, meanwhile you had responded. But I posted without bothering to view the updated page.

Any way let me end this mundane argument where we are bothered about whom to blame rather than regret avoidable loss of precious life.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom