What's new

BSF shoots dead Pakistani who crossed border by mistake

Well as I know the problem both India and Pakistan are not considering is of organized rings which use to operate on both sides of border smuggling wine,chemicals,weapons and drugs across border.There are other criminal gangs which are operating on both sides of border,same language and culture doesn't stops them to cooperate,after all they don't give a shit about what New Delhi and Islamabad think of each other.

I have to admit that you have summed it up succinctly, without the possibility of adding or subtracting anything from it. The question that does arise, however, or perhaps a couple of questions arise: is the BSF in collusion with these rings? Was the use of force on that shepherd boy unnecessary or disproportionate?

Well as I know the problem both India and Pakistan are not considering is of organized rings which use to operate on both sides of border smuggling wine,chemicals,weapons and drugs across border.There are other criminal gangs which are operating on both sides of border,same language and culture doesn't stops them to cooperate,after all they don't give a shit about what New Delhi and Islamabad think of each other.

Brother I have friends in Punjab govt. who believe (actually, more than just believe ...) that the Pathankot incident was a drug shipment gone bad.

We defer to your expert knowledge of these border happenings.

Have YOU been to the borders, or are you just blowing smoke?

I think you talk too much and think too little.
They have been known to throw mirtar shells at buffalos and houses so its modus operandi of bsf

Brother I have friends in Punjab govt. who believe (actually, more than just believe ...) that the Pathankot incident was a drug shipment gone bad.

The terrorists wanted to attack Pathankot base ; that is for sure

They only used the route used by the Drug smugglers

Pakistan rangers should spread the message in all Border villages
THAT Pakistan citizens should keep away from Indian border
OR
risk loosing their lives

They have been known to throw mirtar shells at buffalos and houses so its modus operandi of bsf

Would you like me to flood you and this thread of examples of damage caused to civilians by shelling from the other side? Would you like eye-witness accounts of sniper fire on Army outposts where our soldiers were on duty doing nothing to disturb the peace?

Please don't start something that will never finish.

Playing woman card. :lol:
Why don't you provide some evidence to prove yourself.
I know no woman who is a constant troll like you. You are just another troll pakistani(male) who jUST want to play woman card, so that you can constantly abuse and troll without getting any payback.

This is already known. The member is being given a long rope.

The terrorists wanted to attack Pathankot base ; that is for sure

They only used the route used by the Drug smugglers

Brother, I am conveying what someone told me. I am neither disputing what you say nor agreeing to it.

Brother, I am conveying what someone told me. I am neither disputing what you say nor agreeing to it.

Look at the fire power they were carrying

And why did they enter Pathankot in the first place

We got very lucky that time and got timely intelligence

Playing woman card. :lol:
Why don't you provide some evidence to prove yourself.
I know no woman who is a constant troll like you. You are just another troll pakistani(male) who jUST want to play woman card, so that you can constantly abuse and troll without getting any payback.

He is the Duplicate ID's of Overload aka Markhoor who harassed Indian Female member(s) + created Multiple ID'S to do so as each ID of his was banned by Moderators. :tsk:

Would you like me to flood you and this thread of examples of damage caused to civilians by shelling from the other side? Would you like eye-witness accounts of sniper fire on Army outposts where our soldiers were on duty doing nothing to disturb the peace?

Please don't start something that will never finish.

This is already known. The member is being given a long rope.
Similar stories will be posted from this side aswell so its best if you tell your compatriots to get off their high horse on issue of border firing those who have family near LoC or Sialkot border have seen shit or know folks who went through it because of BSF firing and/or shelling
Thankyou

Similar stories will be posted from this side aswell so its best if you tell your compatriots to get off their high horse on issue of border firing those who have family near LoC or Sialkot border have seen shit or know folks who went through it because of BSF firing and/or shelling
Thankyou

Such things will Happen again and again

You can do what you want

ImThe question that does arise, however, or perhaps a couple of questions arise: is the BSF in collusion with these rings?
BSF I am sure knows that and that can't happen without there knowledge,Rangers can be given benefit of fact that they have to patrol an area which is without any fencing but BSF can't have that benefit because no movement can happen without there knowledge and crossing that fence locals can only cross that fence with there permission that too on certain time of day.

Was the use of force on that shepherd boy unnecessary or disproportionate?
That was unnecessary and surely some body did this for fun because as I know these violations are done by civilians every other day surely both sides can't afford a trigger happy policy.

Possible becuse I worked in NCD of Pakistan and found that those carrying drugs from one place to another are well armed and are capable of prolong firefights with LEA guys and sometime they even fight with elite commandos and make there way out.

He is the Duplicate ID's of Overload aka Markhoor who harassed Indian Female member(s) + created Multiple ID'S to do so as each ID of his was banned by Moderators. :tsk:

Wow.

How the devil....but I'm better off not knowing.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom