What's new

BSF shoots dead Pakistani who crossed border by mistake

You know what .................. and stop acting like an ignorant as BSF is trying to prove by killing an innocent person, in disputed region.

No, none of us know what. Spell out what you want to say, and stand by the consequences.

The person was found to be innocent only on subsequent investigation. Nobody but a Pakistani thinks of the region as a disputed region.

Please don't use the Indian flag for your mischief-making.

People's do cross from Indian side into Pakistan but we don't shoot them,in last month 2 indian farmers crossed into Pakistan but were let go back,irony is that Narcotics and Arms smugglers,BSF never tries to shoot them becuse they usually cross in group and are armed and never hesitate to shoot back.

How do you know?

Do your homework, and look away from your own propaganda. Nothing happened in the state of J&K, in Karachi or in the rest of Pakistan that is not entirely a figment of your own overblown imaginations. Never, once, have you found anything to justify your self-justifying allegations. So don't quote these things that never happened other than in your vacant mind as a counter-balancing narrative.

Allegation? Your RAW intel agency Ajit actually boast about this openly. Agency intel agency had been caught [in boasting] confessing in collaboration with RAW for funding and training TTP to promote terrorism against Pakistan.

While your Indian medias feed you with "Pakistan the villain" while reality that might be alien to you, however, reality indicates that it is India that is is allegedly involved in funding the terrorism from Karachi to Balochistan and Afghanistan. Regarding I.O.K and Gujarat [against Muslims], they are well-documented which is something i don't need to prove.

The fact is you guys just appointed allegedly mass genocider as PM of India shows the true color of India and its intention towards Muslims and Muslim population nations.

Fault of Pakistan to not fence the border

Allegation? Your RAW intel agency Ajit actually boast about this openly. Agency intel agency had been caught [in boasting] confessing in collaboration with RAW for funding and training TTP to promote terrorism against Pakistan.

While your Indian medias feed you with "Pakistan the villain" while reality that might be alien to you, however, reality indicates that it is India that is is allegedly involved in funding the terrorism from Karachi to Balochistan and Afghanistan. Regarding I.O.K and Gujarat [against Muslims], they are well-documented which is something i don't need to prove.

The fact is you guys just appointed allegedly mass genocider as PM of India shows the true color of India and its intention towards Muslims and Muslim population nations.

Ajit is an intel agency? First anyone heard of it. What other nuggets do you have up your sleeve? Are they all as authentic and as well-researched as this careless comment?

And what are we ignorant lesser beings to make of your formulation "Agency intel agency" which has been caught in boasting, but nothing else, confessing in collaboration with RAW for funding and training TTP for terrorism against Pakistan? Is all your evidence based on this clumsy mish-mash of half-understood gossip on the Internet, or do you have anything more substantial? Surprise us, if you can.

Nobody in the world except frantic hyper-patriots from Pakistan, filled with anguish that their tactics of breeding an entire eco-system of terror has now led to their own harm, and to brutalities against their own population, believes these fairy tales. Sit down and think it through for yourself; isn't it wonderful that even the name used by your murderous terrorists is borrowed from those whom you carefully nursed when you thought it would always act in one direction? And that not in a direction that would hurt you?

Karma is a bitch.

@Joe Shearer @SpArK
How could you try to justify a human killing coward BSF wet their pants when they see any person on border and starts shooting without knowing who he was. Cowards...

You seem to know a lot about people wetting their pants, but very little about reading. Your own post mentions repeated challenges. Now change your own pants.

Deferring will not change Anything that's the reality

That as well. It is just as good as the other usage; both point in the same direction, at yourself.

@Joe Shearer @SpArK
How could you try to justify a human killing coward BSF wet their pants when they see any person on border and starts shooting without knowing who he was. Cowards...

Ajit is an intel agency? First anyone heard of it. What other nuggets do you have up your sleeve? Are they all as authentic and as well-researched as this careless comment?

And what are we ignorant lesser beings to make of your formulation "Agency intel agency" which has been caught in boasting, but nothing else, confessing in collaboration with RAW for funding and training TTP for terrorism against Pakistan? Is all your evidence based on this clumsy mish-mash of half-understood gossip on the Internet, or do you have anything more substantial? Surprise us, if you can.

Nobody in the world except frantic hyper-patriots from Pakistan, filled with anguish that their tactics of breeding an entire eco-system of terror has now led to their own harm, and to brutalities against their own population, believes these fairy tales. Sit down and think it through for yourself; isn't it wonderful that even the name used by your murderous terrorists is borrowed from those whom you carefully nursed when you thought it would always act in one direction? And that not in a direction that would hurt you?

Karma is a bitch.

Stop embarrassing yourself. You are not fooling anyone. While you portray yourself as saint, but the whole world has gotten well acquainted with your reality, the reality of mass oppression in I.O.K, terrorism in Afghanistan/Pakistan, genocide in Gujarat and intolerant in all accounts to others as well, capital of rape, misuse of beef laws, allegedly mass genocider as PM of India and do i need to go on?

As for Karma, it is staring at your face meaning another Pakistan is on the way judging by the patterns.

As for the bold, i am surprised you don't even know your intel agency.

This is just tip of the iceberg. Google more. You are in for real surprise. :D

Last edited:
No, none of us know what. Spell out what you want to say, and stand by the consequences.

The person was found to be innocent only on subsequent investigation. Nobody but a Pakistani thinks of the region as a disputed region.

Please don't use the Indian flag for your mischief-making.

How do you know?
I was,there in wagha area to meet a friend his village is stone throw away from IB.

@Joe Shearer @SpArK

The intruder was challenged, more than once, he did not respond, he was shot. And then someone went and checked their pants. Only one person on this thread seems to know the state of their pants; it was not mentioned in the original post. How did that person get to know? Through personal examination?

Stop embarrassing yourself. You are not fooling anyone. While you portray yourself as saint, but the whole world has gotten well acquainted with your reality, the reality of mass oppression in I.O.K, terrorism in Afghanistan/Pakistan, genocide in Gujarat and intolerant in all accounts to others as well, capital of rape, misuse of beef laws, allegedly mass genocider as PM of India and do i need to go on?

As for Karma, it is staring at your face meaning another Pakistan is on the way judging by the patterns.

As for the bold, i am surprised you don't even know your intel agency.

This is just tip of the iceberg. Google more. You are in for real surprise. :D

Ho hum.

Who are we to argue with the whole world, including your lords and masters, when they call you the terrorist centre of this part of the world?

The intruder was challenged, more than once, he did not respond, he was shot. And then someone went and checked their pants. Only one person on this thread seems to know the state of their pants; it was not mentioned in the original post. How did that person get to know? Through personal examination?
@waz @Emmie

@Joe Shearer
I hope you use same language at home also specially with your daughter.

Ho hum.

Who are we to argue with the whole world, including your lords and masters, when they call you the terrorist centre of this part of the world?

When you say the world, you mean Indian medias? Judging by your post, i won't be surprised if you still entertain to the delusion that India is clean nation who doesn't resort to fund terrorism whereas Pakistan is villain. :D

The fact that Pakistan is fighting hard to eradicate terrorism while India boasts about threatening to promote terrorism shows which nation has soft corner for terrorism and which nation is committed to eradicate terrorism.

There is the reason why the world including USA asks help from Pakistan, not India, to fight against terrorism, be it TTP, ISIS.

I appreciate that you are adding personal and authentic information to the situation and to our understanding of it.
Well as I know the problem both India and Pakistan are not considering is of organized rings which use to operate on both sides of border smuggling wine,chemicals,weapons and drugs across border.There are other criminal gangs which are operating on both sides of border,same language and culture doesn't stops them to cooperate,after all they don't give a shit about what New Delhi and Islamabad think of each other.

Baghal mein churi moan pay ram ram they violated agreement after 48 hour

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom