What's new

BSF shoots dead Pakistani who crossed border by mistake

BSF I am sure knows that and that can't happen without there knowledge,Rangers can be given benefit of fact that they have to patrol an area which is without any fencing but BSF can't have that benefit because no movement can happen without there knowledge and crossing that fence locals can only cross that fence with there permission that too on certain time of day.

No wonder you have been posting with some authority and weight.

I'm not terribly sure what to say. It is not clear why what you have stated should not apply to both sets of border guards. Secondly, I am not sure that these collusive acts of crossing are always innocent. Is there not a possibility that this situation is misused by smugglers?
Thirdly, I should read the post again. At what time did this happen?

That was unnecessary and surely some body did this for fun because as I know these violations are done by civilians every other day surely both sides can't afford a trigger happy policy.

The very thought is a hideous one. I sincerely hope you are wrong.

I do know that there were some internal decisions taken some little while ago, and it is possible that some additional intolerance is due to these decisions.

Possible becuse I worked in NCD of Pakistan and found that those carrying drugs from one place to another are well armed and are capable of prolong firefights with LEA guys and sometime they even fight with elite commandos and make there way out.

An even more worrying thought.

Pakistan rangers should spread the message in all Border villages
THAT Pakistan citizens should keep away from Indian borderl
OR
risk loosing their lives

Villagers living on borders are like fishermen in ocean who cross/es borders/sea points unknowing. Your supporting a point blank shooting of those suggests that we should then shoot fishermen thought

They are doing their job

Better to be safe than sorry

BTW why on earth should we show any LENIENCY after Pathankot attack

Well your own men were involved in Pathankot incident as well.

Secondly read my post I replied to your other one. You should show leniency because there is a big difference an armless youth with sheeps grazing few yards into your territory without knowing and between those who crossed with weapons

Villagers living on borders are like fishermen in ocean who crosses borders/sea points unknowing. Your supporting a point blank shooting of those suggests that we should then shoot fishermen thought

One of the heavy trafficking route, terrorist sneaking in...all could have triggered the firing.

Anyway an innocent life is lost. People who are living very close to the border should have educated about crossing the borders. This guy should have gone through the proper route to get back the cattle.

One of the heavy trafficking route, terrorist sneaking in...all could have triggered the firing.

Anyway an innocent life is lost. People who are living very close to the border should have educated about crossing the borders. This guy should have gone through the proper route to get back the cattle.

The state of development and education in such border villages on both sides is pathetic so justifying such killings by saying they should have selected proper route or get educated on border areas is unfortunate

Villagers living on borders are like fishermen in ocean who cross/es borders/sea points unknowing. Your supporting a point blank shooting of those suggests that we should then shoot fishermen thought

Well your own men were involved in Pathankot incident as well.

Secondly read my post I replied to your other one. You should show leniency because there is a big difference an armless youth with sheeps grazing few yards into your territory without knowing and between those who crossed with weapons

We dont agree with you

We will kill anyone who tries to cross into India

Thirdly, I should read the post again. At what time did this happen?
You know fence on IB is on Indian Territory,it has been erected is such a way that it leaves some land infront of side facing Pakistan,that land is owned by peoples and they do cultivate it.BSF would open the gate for locals usually when it's enough daylight,they would cross fence and start working in there fields and it will close when light is getting dim.But I must say that few steps would take you into Pakistan.Border is just like a leaf eaten by an ant.

An even more worrying thought.
They only do so when cornered but most of time LEA are acting on INT so they are caught off guard most of time.

How do we know that any person who is crossing is INNOCENTS

Innocents come via WAGAH Border

Terrorists and smugglers try to sneak in

Some border fences or areas between the two are like

nWYjc.jpg

1421152751-263--c_e,g_nw,h_0,w_800,f_none,s_1--82b3148ecdca55e4b9018de3ae6072c1cde92dd7--.jpg

1552211d1426712030-pakistan-india-border-lahore-off-beaten-path-10626143_779665798722577_1133016911256242234_o.jpg

1421152751-369--c_e,g_nw,h_0,w_800,f_none,s_1--82b3148ecdca55e4b9018de3ae6072c1cde92dd7--.jpg

And there is a proper machenism to sort out such crossing by mistake and that is a flag meeting which in this was ignored even after Pakistan waived white flag which is a SOP

Some border fences or areas between the two are like

nWYjc.jpg

1421152751-263--c_e,g_nw,h_0,w_800,f_none,s_1--82b3148ecdca55e4b9018de3ae6072c1cde92dd7--.jpg

1552211d1426712030-pakistan-india-border-lahore-off-beaten-path-10626143_779665798722577_1133016911256242234_o.jpg

1421152751-369--c_e,g_nw,h_0,w_800,f_none,s_1--82b3148ecdca55e4b9018de3ae6072c1cde92dd7--.jpg

And there is a proper machenism to sort out such crossing by mistake and that is a flag meeting which in this was ignored even after Pakistan waived white flag which is a SOP

That is YOUR problem NOT ours

If YOU shoot our people ; we will NOT complain

Border folks must be careful or let them suffer or leave that place

Is there not a possibility that this situation is misused by smugglers?
Smuggling on that IB is quite difficult people's always weight money with risk involved and they just pick smuggling wine,chemicals,weapons and drugs then life.They simply create situation which suites them,mostly innocents caught belong to a village about which border guards on both sides know very well.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom