What's new

BSF shoots dead Pakistani who crossed border by mistake

you are right sir ..if terrorists in Pakistan can kill school children then they can also use the children to be part of terrorist activity ..... but still It hurts when children died like this :(
Age, gender, profession etc are all red herrings.

Going up to a guarded international border and ignoring warnings from security forces is only going to lead to one outcome.....

Many will try to make excuses for the victim but this is the world we live in and I think it is clear that India has more reason than most to worry about these sort of things...

you are right sir ..if terrorists in Pakistan can kill school children then they can also use the children to be part of terrorist activity ..... but still It hurts when children died like this :(
Of course, it is a tragedy for any innocent to lose their life.

Age, gender, profession etc are all red herrings.

Going up to a guarded international border and ignoring warnings from security forces is only going to lead to one outcome.....

Many will try to make excuses for the victim but this is the world we live in and I think it is clear that India has more reason than most to worry about these sort of things...

You said in your previous post that neither you nor else was there now you are narrating this as an eye witness.... sorry for your Hippocratic attitude............ have some sympathy for some one who died............ don't look at the religion for giving explanations and excuses.

Indians are big hypocrite .their reaction would have been different if it was Pakistani rangers who would have killed any Indian boy just for crossing the border..many people are in prison for crossing the borders illegally and these all idiots suggest as if killing is the only solution

347356_15319304.jpg

LAHORE (Dunya News) – Border Security Force (BSF) on Monday shot dead a Pakistani national who crossed the border by mistake, reported Dunya News.

Mohammad Iqbal, a shepherd belonging to Bhaki Pind area of Kasoor, was shot by India’s Border Security Force while he was trying to bring his buffalo back after it entered into Indian territory.

BSF killed the young man without investigating the about the reason behind his intrusion in Indian territory whereas BSF officials also took away Iqbal’s dead body with them after killing him.

Officials belonging to Ganda Singh police station stated that they waived the white flag for quite some time which indicated towards a flag meeting. However, no response was received from the Indian side.

Almost 48 hours ago, Indian Border Security Forces and Pakistani Rangers decided that individuals who cross the border by mistake shall be made to return back after they are thoroughly investigated.
http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/347356-BSF-shots-dead-Pakistani-who-crossed-border-by-mis
------------------------

Very sad news, this boy was only 17 years old. At that age one often dont understand the danger of life and consequence of things like crossing international border into India to bring back buffalo. Price of Buffalo is between 100.000 rps -400.000 rps i guess, thats handsome amount for many families. It was probably due to this he thought he would take a risk and turn back into Pak side of the border with his buffalo, but this event shows that one should let the animal go, and dont risk own life.

Zalim Indian neighbour, Famous for their mass killing during partition , havnt change til the day today.

Last edited:
You said in your previous post that neither you nor else was there now you are narrating this as an eye witness.... sorry for your Hippocratic attitude............ have some sympathy for some one who died............ don't look at the religion for giving explanations and excuses.
Religion has nothing to do with this.

Indians are big hypocrite .their reaction would have been different if it was Pakistani rangers who would have killed any Indian boy just for crossing the border..many people are in prison for crossing the borders illegally and these all idiots suggest as if killing is the only solution
If the situation had been reversed (Indian goes into Pakistani territory, ignores warnings and is killed as a result) then I would understand it for the same reasons.

Is it not the Ranger's job to monitor their own side of the border? How did this boy get past them and into Indian territory?

I have no issue with those blaming the BSF here, they were doing their job.

Anyway, can we have a non-Pakistani news source? Pakistanis are very quick to dismiss any news from Indian media sources and this article is lacking any sort of detail whatsoever.

hey munafiq do you appreciate the killing of sarabajit singh who according to your stupid media crossed the border while he was drunk ? if we suppose your fake story is true then you should not moan about his death ?
I don't know about that particular incident but if what you say is correct then it was his own fault and I can't blame the Pak Rangers for doing their job.

If the situation had been reversed (Indian goes into Pakistani territory, ignores warnings and is killed as a result) then I would understand it for the same reasons.

Is it not the Ranger's job to monitor their own side of the border? How did this boy get past them and into Indian territory?

First of all the Rangers don't monitor the LAC as we Indians do............ secondly BSF and IA kills mostly the innocent ones..............

Would you kindly elucidate and elaborate...........

Its us who has been suffering terrorism and most of them infiltrate and come so we cant take any chances.oh by the way i am not justifying the killing of innocent.

How can you suffer from terrorism when you are the one who openly fund terrorism citing I.O.K, Balochistan, Karachi, Afghanistan and the rest of Pakistan?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom