What's new

BSF guns down Pakistani intruder in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese guns are not available in India, hard for an Indian national to get sim cards of Pakistani origin.

Anything more, Chota Don?

He was a smuggler so to get these things will surely not a problem for him.

I wll say just leave this topic you have already broked his Skull and Bones by your bullets what more? :D

That anwar dude is from delhi. :)

And don't bring kargil into this thread now you have started trolling. :wave: :angel:

i think this post is from Times of India...or from any online newspaper..dude..i can write "Lahore" in the place field when i'm in delhi...cheap trick...

I'm wondering the reaction of indian jawan when he saw the face of intruder after killing him.... " Oh ! **** ,we again martyred a bharti ".

How do you know everything? Are you from the family of Nirmal Baba? Till now, only he knows everything :lol:

Porki Smuggler : Oh Allah ... Look i have been shot dead in a fail attempt to cross over to a Kafir country. Don't i am eligible for 72 virgins.
Allah : Beta ... There are no more virgins available here in Hell now a days. All have been made pregnant by the OBL.

He he he. bad joke i know.

Quit trolling !!

Look at these pathetic and disgusting Indians frothing at the mouth because they happened to kill one man who could have possibly been a Pakistani.

Sick people.

Look at these pathetic and disgusting Indians frothing at the mouth because they happened to kill one man who could have possibly been a Pakistani.

Sick people.

Not specifically because he was a pakistani. But because he was an intruder or a smuggler. We have trained and paid for the largest border guarding paramilitary force in the world to kill intruders or smugglers. So when they do a good job, it makes us happy. Just like you are happy (I presume) when your army kills a terrorist or your police kills a criminal who shoots at them. Its quite simple, really. Whats so sick about it?

This is a defence forum, and when our defence forces do a good job, we express happiness. I don't know whats so difficult to understand.

Sick people.

Pathetic and disgusted are those who provide safe heavens to these businessmen of terror. ;)

Not specifically because he was a pakistani. But because he was an intruder or a smuggler. We have trained and paid for the largest border guarding paramilitary force in the world to kill intruders or smugglers. So when they do a good job, it makes us happy. Just like you are happy (I presume) when your army kills a terrorist or your police kills a criminal who shoots at them. Its quite simple, really. Whats so sick about it?

When BSF shoots a man down on the border ... He does n't see his face to find out whether he is Indian or Porki. He checks his Cutlet. He he he. ANother one.

Says it all, doesn't it.

All indian sources.

Were you expecting bulgarian or korean sources for a news like this? This news is about a smuggler being shot dead by a police force. Which country's source are you expecting for that, other than that country's?

When BSF shoots a man down on the border ... He does n't see his face to find out whether he is Indian or Porki. He checks his Cutlet. He he he. ANother one.

Says it all, doesn't it.

I'm not sure what that has to do with my post, and why you quoted me.

For all you know Android K-Zero himself may be that Anwar dude ;)
:rofl::rofl: Sour grapes, thats dude shown his location and he's from dehli... Well ! congrats indian after killing a bharti intruder.. BSF had killed 8 indian agents this year.:enjoy:

Were you expecting bulgarian or korean sources for a news like this? This news is about a smuggler being shot dead by a police force. Which country's source are you expecting for that, other than that country's?

I'm not sure what that has to do with my post, and why you quoted me.

Peruvian or Icelandic sources would have sufficed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom