What's new

BSF shot dead a Pakistani women on Indo-Pak border

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was leveled with many Pakistani planes turned into dust and your elitist of the elite soldiers challenged and killed in open at your naval port, not like those sisys who hid in buildings to kill children eating meals with their parents.

And you think India caused that? :rofl:
These same planes scared the **** out of your nation...

Ah, nothing like the fear the Hindu gets when it is attacked by foreign mercanaries in its own territories.

As I said, one killing by BSF will lead to 10x more killing by Pakistanis.
Don't cry when another 26/11 happens and your city is seiged by 4 teenagers.

Btw didn't your own elitists get killed in batches by 4 teens? It must be humiliating.

:lol: you mean India is as much ball-less as we are viz a viz China/USA?

:omghaha:

Good that you compared Chinese intrusion with US actions and your helplessness with ours viz a viz drones. So you bharatis are on the same edge hahahahahahahahahahahah

You compare a platoon of Chinese military vandalizing a vacant Indian post on the border with 1,700 Pakistanis killed by US drone attacks in last 3 years ? :lol: ..For a journalist, your ability to comprehend a complete sentence is pretty low.. Read again.. Or is it a case of wishful thinking ;) ?

there is no spade of infiltration. whenever Indian army feel frustrated they come up with such lame and fake stories.
We all know who is frustrated ;)

as far as innocent civilians warndering mistakenly into other's territory at International Border then next time instead of treating well Pakistan should send the dead bodies of Indians to you
Your sentence could have any validity only if there had been instances of Indians crossing into Pakistan (wonder who would do that) with IEDs and exploding on being challenged. This phenomenon has mostly been one sided till now.

no lethal rounds would have been sufficient dont you think?, the bsf killed somebody's mother , sister, or daughter, imagine if thats someone from your family. i i was in the pakistan rangers i would definitely take revenge but too bad im not.

Unfortunately no. Non lethal rounds dont take away the risk of suicide bombing. It is not always that BSF shoots someone on the border, but recent events within the country and on LOC do not bode well.

And you think India caused that? :rofl:
These same planes scared the **** out of your nation...
Ah, nothing like the fear the Hindu gets when it is attacked by foreign mercanaries in its own territories.
As I said, one killing by BSF will lead to 10x more killing by Pakistanis.
Don't cry when another 26/11 happens and your city is seiged by 4 teenagers.

I know you are hurt with my words. Next time think about what you may get in an answer before typing.

no lethal rounds would have been sufficient dont you think?, the bsf killed somebody's mother , sister, or daughter, imagine if thats someone from your family. i i was in the pakistan rangers i would definitely take revenge but too bad im not.

The poor woman was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I have full sympathies for her and her family.. But given the relationship between the 2 countries, such incidents are bound to happen.

I know you are hurt with my words. Next time think about what you may get in an answer before typing.

Must be humiliating to hear that your SWADS and what not were killed in batches by 4 teens.

Maybe thats why you responded so hot headed. I understand. Go back to Yantra.

Must be humiliating to hear that your SWADS and what not were killed in batches by 4 teens.

You were doing quite well before I snapped at you. Take your time and come back with something we all can appreciate.

I like when people defend their nation.

Pests are always a nuisance. Doesn't mean we will not strike back 10x harder.
Pest will run back to its hole, crying foul.
That is the pest life.

Until India gets a independent foreign policy and an independent govt, India should be treated as how Russia treats Georgia.

I cant understand where do you get the confidence to accuse some other country like this? For a country which gets bombed by its own citizen as well as a close ally. A govt always under threat of being uprooted. Begs everyone for money. Keep blaming India for all its ills. How do you even call Indian foreign policy and govt to be subservient?

Chinese are Buddhist. Their religion does not say for suicide blast or jihad. Can not say the samething about your country.

Peace.

Indians bow to Chinese. Even if Chinese sent suicide bombers Indian bowing would not stop, and India would probably vacate its territory.

Small pests know when the big boys are serious.

forget every thing, when are u going to award these BSF kids bravery medal :D

I said what Indians percieve as weak.
We are not weak.
We will definently respond

Last time our boys tried ports with visa, Mumbai was sieged for 2 days remember.......

but this time ur female warrior was trying to sneak into our border, but wss shot in the arse or forehead. better luck next time :tup:

Why it is always that the somebody's mother , sister, daughter always comes closer to the border is belongs to your side. Why not the other way around.

SWADS are bangladeshis . He he he

After 2 months.

forget every thing, when are u going to award these BSF kids bravery medal :D

Why it is always that the somebody's mother , sister, daughter always comes closer to the border is belongs to your side. Why not the other way around.

SWADS are bangladeshis . He he he

After 2 months.
hey biplab do you live in brooklyn b y any chance?
i had a friend from elementary school named that lol.

AMRITSAR: The Border Security Force (BSF), on Tuesday, shot dead a woman intruder from Pakistan near the international border after she had entered into the Indian territory ignoring warnings.

BSF deputy inspector general (DIG) R P S Jaiswal told TOI on late Tuesday evening that a woman from Pakistan, in mid-30s, had entered the Indian territory. She ignored the BSF warning and kept coming towards the border fence aggressively, following which she was shot, said DIG Jaiswal.

He informed that BSF had told Pakistan Rangers about the intruder but they refused to accept her body. "We have sent her body for postmortem and had given her pictures to Pak Rangers to identify her," the officer said.

Link - Woman intruder shot near Indo-Pak border - The Times of India

Important questions:
1. What was she doing so close to an enemy border?
2. Was Pakistani Border Security Force sleeping that they could not see their own citizen moving so close to border?

BSF followed standard protocol.. can anyone deny that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom