What's new

BSF shot dead a Pakistani women on Indo-Pak border

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said what Indians percieve as weak.
We are not weak.
We will definently respond

Last time our boys tried ports with visa, Mumbai was sieged for 2 days remember.......

Oh i see....

Btw I can see how proud you are on a terrorist attack on another country and death of innocent civilians.....

Oh i see....

Btw I can see how proud you are on a terrorist attack on another country and death of innocent civilians.....

I can also see how Indians are so proud of killing a unarmed civilian-that too women??

Besides, I responded to a idiots comment who made fun of death

Now you are doing a great injustice to PLA..... You are comparing chinese army to a lady (suspected terrorist) armed or unarmed ..... comparing IB to LAC..... I am sure you know these cases are totally different.... unless you decide to ignore

:)))))) oh really??

So if Pakistani soldiers intrude into India will you not take any action? you know your lame facepalm is not working already.

Any civilian wander into other's territory by mistake supposed to be handed over alive. BUT you Indians are good at shooting at unarmed women but NOT fully Armed soldiers from another country who just now intruded taken your camera and boooooed at you kicking you badly and come back smiling.

yeh different case ;)

So if Pakistani soldiers intrude into India will you not take any action? you know your lame facepalm is not working already.

Any civilian wander into other's territory by mistake supposed to be handed over alive. BUT you Indians are good at shooting at unarmed women but NOT fully Armed soldiers from another country who just now intruded taken your camera and boooooed at you kicking you badly and come back smiling.

yeh different case ;)

You sound as if she was walking from her bedroom to her kitchen.............. Please note that she was walking into a BSF post of a boarder where in terrorist are intruded often.... and i am sure you heard of a news of a premature explosion of a suicide vest in boarder/LOC... this case those BSF gave warning....

Btw this is a case of a person in wrong place in wrong time..... RIP

You sound as if she was walking from her bedroom to her kitchen.............. Please note that she was walking into a BSF post of a boarder where in terrorist are intruded often.... and i am sure you heard of a news of a premature explosion of a suicide vest in boarder/LOC... this case those BSF gave warning....

Btw this is a case of a person in wrong place in wrong time..... RIP

You are runing away from my question. If entering Indian territory like that is going to result in death by shooting of Indian army and Indian BSF, then why you guys cant even warn Chinese let alone shooting?

The truth is that your BSF is corrupt force that takes bribes and allow people moving freely but when not paid they shoot unarmed civilians and call them intruders.

You are runing away from my question. If entering Indian territory like that is going to result in death by shooting of Indian army and Indian BSF, then why you guys cant even warn Chinese let alone shooting?

The truth is that your BSF is corrupt force that takes bribes and allow people moving freely but when not paid they shoot unarmed civilians and call them intruders.

Will answer your question.... but before that Please answer my this quesiton.... do you know the difference between international boarder and LAC?????????????

yeh different case ;)

A big difference. PLA soldier trespass into what is bilaterally considered to be disputed territory. Both countries intrude into each others territory with mutual agreement.

But with Pakistan, it is different. We can never be sure if there a bomb instead of jewellery on the woman. Cant trust if she is going to blow herself up along with Indian citizens.

You would not understand, you complain about a barking dog, while yours keep biting the entire city!

Bsf is there in Chinese border ? I dont know. Or by the way jana ji this kind of questions can be asked many times. It does not really matter.

Will answer your question.... but before that Please answer my this quesiton.... do you know the difference between international boarder and LAC?????????????

If she had actually thought about it, would not have raised the question. She thinks she is ridiculing Indians. Doesn't understand that from PLA point of view, Indians placed a camera in their territory and kept monitoring them!

Bsf is there in Chinese border ? I dont know. Or by the way jana ji this kind of questions can be asked many times. It does not really matter.

Oh so you mean only BSF kills intruders or those who mistakenly or intentionally intrude Indian territory???

:))))))))))))))))))))))))

yup i know very well. So you are implying that at Line of Actual Controle or disputed territory anyone can or for that matter army of another country walk into Indian side and they are NOT shot dead???

yup i know very well. So you are implying that at Line of Actual Controle or disputed territory anyone can or for that matter army of another country walk into Indian side and they are NOT shot dead???

I know that you know it very well and what upset me is even after that you compare international boarder between india and pakistan and LAC between india and china.....

"LAC"... is a disputed territory and both the army believe that it is their area and they do intrude to each side (on their POV)......

Isn't that exactly happened in KARGIL?? Although we were sure about who actually walked in but apparently it was Pakistanis who were confused whether it was Mujahideens or Soldiers !!!!

PS. next time discuss it among YOURSELVES first who exactly you are sending.

Not everyone, we can trust the Chinese to not blow themselves up when they enter Indian territory, and likewise, Chinese trust Indians. Problem is with the western border. Cant take the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom