What's new

BSF shot dead a Pakistani women on Indo-Pak border

Status
Not open for further replies.
BSF should give non-lethal equipment also to avoid such kind of incident without taking risk of their life.

Ḥashshāshīn;4508302 said:
Non-lethal rounds should be used for unarmed people.

BSF should give non-lethal equipment also to avoid such kind of incident without taking risk of their life.

Disable an intruder with a rubber bullet and allow him / her to detonate the vest when the BSF approaches ?

What if the lady is Indian, as the BSF shot dead Indian citizens "intruding" into India not long ago. I believe it sound like a good strategy, just walk Indian prisoners in midnight towards BSF, their men, their bullets.

good way to get rid of the useless, penniless indian prisoners over-crowding our already crowded prison system :laugh:

Your govt doesn't have a rotten brain like u to do that i guess,,,
But yes if anything like that is found ,,u ll definitely get some walking parcels from this side too....

Its quite difficult to recognize if the person is a normal citizen ,,,unless we have some cameras to scan the intruder.

What if the lady is Indian, as the BSF shot dead Indian citizens "intruding" into India not long ago. I believe it sound like a good strategy, just walk Indian prisoners in midnight towards BSF, their men, their bullets.

From a country where suicide vests are a fashion statement, you expect our guards to not shoot at people crossing over?

good way to get rid of the useless, penniless indian prisoners over-crowding our already crowded prison system :laugh:

You do realize that there are many such Pakistani prisoners matching the same description on the other side as well, right?

Ḥashshāshīn;4508302 said:
Non-lethal rounds should be used for unarmed people.

Selective amnesia? Forget killing of Uzbek refugees by Pak forces????

Indian BSF khassis are good at killling innocent women at Indo-BD border as well as Indo-Pak border.

Indian BSF khassis are good at killling innocent women at Indo-BD border as well as Indo-Pak border.

No.

They kill men who cross the ' thin red line' also with equal impunity. Many a Pak & BD nationals presently in graves will vouch for this.

the LOC is not some garden that you walk through humming a song ,even if she is innocent she should have used her brain!

Farmers and peasants from both sides regularly walk across the LOC

but thats illegal..if caught,even unarmed peasants get punishment.we follow the rules as much as we can..and for visiting one another's country,there is a detailed procedures to be followed..For You,I suggest you get a proper Visa and cross via proper means,not by jumping over the fence as you might get hurt my friend.. :cry: gone those days when we were blood brothers."Evil Baniya Hindu Army"s reign has started in Kashmir.. :cry: and they mean business..

No.

They kill men who cross the ' thin red line' also with equal impunity. Many a Pak & BD nationals presently in graves will vouch for this.

BD nationals are generally getting Rubber Bullets recently.only Armed smugglers get bullets.

yeah! pakistani logic....nothing looks simple everything is propaganda for u nd this thinking of ur has led ur country in this mess!...if u were that smart to figure out u guys would hav been there on mars!! :lol:

Disable an intruder with a rubber bullet and allow him / her to detonate the vest when the BSF approaches ?

Only rubber bullet method is not only system to control this other system can also be applied & if BSF posses DAKSH like robot who diffuse bombs so they can avoid such incident without risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom