What's new

BSF shot dead a Pakistani women on Indo-Pak border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like this one?

You and the person liking your comments are MFs. Just go through below link. It is just 7 days before but no INDIAN posted this info including me as we are not sick minded people but you guys are bunch of animals. Shame on you :pissed:

Girl’s body removed from grave with intent to rape: Police

And its more disgracing when a moderator is liking your cheap comments. Hope this is not general perception in pakistan. May GOD prevails sanity there

People practicing Necrophilia have a severe mental disorder.
That is social news of Pakistan which Indians are not allowed to post.

Im sure there are many Necrophilia cases in India as well. Should we also make threads on everything that is shocking and gross in India, for instance like feeding rats with milk?

the half naked cheerleaders dancing around practice is in place in India NOT Pakistan :)

My comment was very much justified. If bharatis claim that Indian army and Indian border force shoot dead any intruder then why they are impotent in front of Chinese?

Now you are doing a great injustice to PLA..... You are comparing chinese army to a lady (suspected terrorist) armed or unarmed ..... comparing IB to LAC..... I am sure you know these cases are totally different.... unless you decide to ignore

no sexual discrimination of terrorists they all are meant to be killed. good jaab :tup: and keep shooting at f!lth coming frm tht side.

We should ducktape your mouth, make you walk across the LOC at gunpoint and see how long it is before we get to discuss another encounter on PDF, I guess.
Those thanking your posts should then comment same about your body.

Moderators are a bit biassed. Initially i thought that they are good . so i promised them not to troll. But then they showed true colour. Its inherent in them.

Moderators are not robots.

Ḥashshāshīn;4508302 said:
Non-lethal rounds should be used for unarmed people.

Was this woman unarmed? How does one confirm that an Intruder is unarmed; or even more importantly that the Intruder is not 'booby-trapped' with a Suicide Vest?

innocent woman near border ? By the way same kind of innocent woman has destroyed an university bus in your country.

Indians are only tough torwards what it percieves as its weaker neighbors.

China having a campfire 60 km in your territory and what did you Indians do? Run off right?Get some shame.

That means your army sent that woman into border on gun point. feel sorry for the woman.

We should ducktape your mouth, make you walk across the LOC at gunpoint and see how long it is before we get to discuss another encounter on PDF, I guess.
Those thanking your posts should then comment same about your body.

Moderators are not robots.

China having a campfire 60 km in your territory and what did you Indians do? Run off right?Get some shame.

Did you just called yourself a "WEAK NIGHBOUR"???????

yeah yeah. Indians are cowards, sissy, yindoo are evil, banias, muslims are lion etc etc. I have heard that before. Any thing else ?

That means your army sent that woman into border on gun point. feel sorry for the woman.

Our army is not shameless like yours.
Nor does our army have a reputation for fake encounters to make everything seem all calm and rosy in IOK... :cheers:

But in last post you said that you are going to duck tape someone's mouth and send him to border and then want to see what happens. I thought your army has done that to woman may be. I dont know what is true.

Nor does our army have a reputation for fake encounters to make everything seem all calm and rosy in IOK... :popcorn:

Did you just called yourself a "WEAK NIGHBOUR"???????

I said what Indians percieve as weak.
We are not weak.
We will definently respond

Bollywood dream ended abruptly. Next time try ports with visa.

RIP

Last time our boys tried ports with visa, Mumbai was sieged for 2 days remember.......

Nor does our army have a reputation for fake encounters to make everything seem all calm and rosy in IOK... :cheers:

So you send fake terrorists, that do fake killings in the vally with people as fake dead?:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom