What's new

BSF shot dead a Pakistani women on Indo-Pak border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that exactly happened in KARGIL?? Although we were sure about who actually walked in but apparently it was Pakistanis who were confused whether it was Mujahideens or Soldiers !!!!

PS. next time discuss it among YOURSELVES first who exactly you are sending.

:lol: oh yeh and you dint fire because it was disputed territory?

I know that you know it very well and what upset me is even after that you compare international boarder between india and pakistan and LAC between india and china.....

"LAC"... is a disputed territory and both the army believe that it is their area and they do intrude to each side (on their POV)......

nair my question remains the same "does it mean that Indian army will NOT fire or stop those who intrude disputed area?"

If in case of LAC both sides think its their territory then howcome your Indian army failed to consolidate that claim by challenging Chinese troops? or is it that Inidan Army also believes that Chinese were walking into their own land.

Not everyone, we can trust the Chinese to not blow themselves up when they enter Indian territory, and likewise, Chinese trust Indians. Problem is with the western border. Cant take the risk.

Indians bow to Chinese. Even if Chinese sent suicide bombers Indian bowing would not stop, and India would probably vacate its territory.

Small pests know when the big boys are serious.

You are runing away from my question. If entering Indian territory like that is going to result in death by shooting of Indian army and Indian BSF, then why you guys cant even warn Chinese let alone shooting?

Kind of same reason why you dont react to Americans not only sending their air assets to bomb your territory and civilians, but also once in a while send in special forces to take out HVTs in the core areas of Pakistan. In short, national interests.

The truth is that your BSF is corrupt force that takes bribes and allow people moving freely but when not paid they shoot unarmed civilians and call them intruders.
Bribe or not, those civilians are not supposed to be where they get shot.. And the BSF is well within its rights to shoot Pakistanis found at those places. Now had this woman desisted her movements on warning, she probably could have been saved, but given recent spade of infiltration attempts from Pakistan side, no one was going to take any chances..

Kind of same reason why you dont react to Americans not only sending their air assets to bomb your territory and civilians, but also once in a while send in special forces to take out HVTs in the core areas of Pakistan. In short, national interests..

We may not respond to a superpower but India cant even respond to Pakistan when some bombing happens, Parliament attacked or city seiged?? Is it national interests?? I mean i know you guys are ruled by a italian waitress ;)

:lol: oh yeh and you dint fire because it was disputed territory?

nair my question remains the same "does it mean that Indian army will NOT fire or stop those who intrude disputed area?"

If in case of LAC both sides think its their territory then howcome your Indian army failed to consolidate that claim by challenging Chinese troops? or is it that Inidan Army also believes that Chinese were walking into their own land.

Yes we wont unless we are in a war...... India & China is trying to resolve the matter thru dialogues which you also know.... But believe me no terrorist/strategic assets enters to india thru that side of boarder.... I dont think chinese troops would allow any terrorist to enter india thru that area.....Yes situation would be different if terrorist start entering thru LAC... then you would see firing.....I hope i conveyed my message clear to you...... If not lets agree to disagree...

Kind of same reason why you dont react to Americans not only sending their air assets to bomb your territory and civilians, but also once in a while send in special forces to take out HVTs in the core areas of Pakistan. In short, national interests.

:lol: you mean India is as much ball-less as we are viz a viz China/USA?

:omghaha:

Good that you compared Chinese intrusion with US actions and your helplessness with ours viz a viz drones. So you bharatis are on the same edge hahahahahahahahahahahah

Bribe or not, those civilians are not supposed to be where they get shot.. And the BSF is well within its rights to shoot Pakistanis found at those places. Now had this woman desisted her movements on warning, she probably could have been saved, but given recent spade of infiltration attempts from Pakistan side, no one was going to take any chances..

there is no spade of infiltration. whenever Indian army feel frustrated they come up with such lame and fake stories.

as far as innocent civilians warndering mistakenly into other's territory at International Border then next time instead of treating well Pakistan should send the dead bodies of Indians to you

Yes we wont unless we are in a war...... India & China is trying to resolve the matter thru dialogues which you also know.... But believe me no terrorist/strategic assets enters to india thru that side of boarder.... I dont think chinese troops would allow any terrorist to enter india thru that area.....Yes situation would be different if terrorist start entering thru LAC... then you would see firing.....I hope i conveyed my message clear to you...... If not lets agree to disagree...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: good So China should keep intruding

Indians bow to Chinese. Even if Chinese sent suicide bombers Indian bowing would not stop, and India would probably vacate its territory.

:lol: Some Pakistanis' ability to feel proud of someone else's position never ceases to amaze me.. You laugh about a hypothetical scenario when your own country, its leaders and its military is bending over backwards to allow full access to American military machine to come into Pakistan and bomb your territory and civilians at will..

Here is the gem. Small pests. And yet your citizens get killed by the small pests! How much of proud do you have, on 'your' PLA?

The problem is that today with the advent of suicide vests, its impossible to detect at distance whether the person is an unarmed civilian or a suicide bomber.

no lethal rounds would have been sufficient dont you think?, the bsf killed somebody's mother , sister, or daughter, imagine if thats someone from your family. i i was in the pakistan rangers i would definitely take revenge but too bad im not.

Last time our boys tried ports with visa, Mumbai was sieged for 2 days remember.......

That was leveled with many Pakistani planes turned into dust and your elitist of the elite soldiers challenged and killed in open at your naval port, not like those sisys who hid in buildings to kill children eating meals with their parents.

Here is the gem. Small pests. And yet your citizens get killed by the small pests! How much of proud do you have, on 'your' PLA?

Pests are always a nuisance. Doesn't mean we will not strike back 10x harder.
Pest will run back to its hole, crying foul.
That is the pest life.

Until India gets a independent foreign policy and an independent govt, India should be treated as how Russia treats Georgia.

Good that you compared Chinese intrusion with US actions and your helplessness with ours viz a viz drones. So you bharatis are on the same edge hahahahahahahahahahahah

there is no spade of infiltration. whenever Indian army feel frustrated they come up with such lame and fake stories.

as far as innocent civilians warndering mistakenly into other's territory at International Border then next time instead of treating well Pakistan should send the dead bodies of Indians to you

I cant help it madam......Because i cant wake a person who is acting to be sleeping.... Thanks :)

no lethal rounds would have been sufficient dont you think?, the bsf killed somebody's mother , sister, or daughter, imagine if thats someone from your family. i i was in the pakistan rangers i would definitely take revenge but too bad im not.
yeah so suck it up and keep mum about it !!!

So you think when Indians police (not Army) intrudes into Chinese territory, Chinese army is ball less too?

Difference is, Indians dont wear suicide vests.

Glad that the bestest ally of China believe that that is Indian border.

BTW, did that Indian dog bitten anyone yet? You must be glad, it has not gone off the bite everyone in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom