What's new

BSF guns down Pakistani intruder in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
And please enlighten with Pork mentality as well ... Failed miserably with every war ... cut into two halves in 1971. Have such a huge Army but havent won a single war ever. Why do u expect that others will not joke about you ?

Your father, you know better abt his mentality.

Off topic but let me correct you that Pakistan crushed india in 47-48, 65 & 99. Only war you won was 71 when you meddled in Pakistan's internal affairs.

Hope Mods take care of you.
This is last from me to you.

Yes nobody cares if your fake heros BSF shoot some indian & to gain publicity tag him as Pakistani. lol fake heros
Y dun u try it ur self arm chair genrl...try crossin it u will get to knw who is fake n who is hero...tht might b happnin on oder side of border...kudo BSF..way to go...kill all..

Off topic but let me correct you that Pakistan crushed india in 47-48, 65 & 99. Only war you won was 71 when you meddled in Pakistan's internal affairs.

Pak crushed india in 99? Jeez! Well nothing more to you from me.

And for your own good, stop dancing at seeing a comment on a website like this to disown your people. It really shows everyone nhow frustrated you are.

:lol::lol:

I think you change text in your history books ....

Pakistan crushed India ??? 65 & 99 ?? WTF

You occupied some part of kashmir before Indian forces take control of Kashmir in 47-48 nothing else

That's how all Indians feel. He is just open about it.

True.

A lot of these indians members on here talk a lot of crap about Pakistan on their indian forums.

The indian members here were celebrating the death of the soldiers in Siachen on their indian forums

You know how that saying goes...you know about the baghal mein churi :rolleyes:

Of course they have lot of news other then posting killing of pak and BD intruders :lol:

So local media is serving all better.

BTW, BSF is the largest para military force of the world and you can confirm their lying & barkings from BDR better :lol:

Unfortunately, they give reply through Rifles not hitting some keys through key-board sitting in a room like you. Have a sound sleep.

Correct yourself dude, they kill their own person & tag him as Pakistani. This is nothing new, they did it multiple times.

Typical victim of kind of eductaion tht u get there...lol yea yea u mighty crushed us b happy. Lol

True.

A lot of these indians members on here talk a lot of crap about Pakistan on their indian forums.

The indian members here were celebrating the death of the soldiers in Siachen on their indian forums

You know how that saying goes...you know about the baghal mein churi :rolleyes:

I don't remember any Pakistani jumping for joy when their Mumbai thing happened. But now, If even a blind Indian kitten falls into a well, I will celebrate.

These guys cannot be trusted.

Correct yourself dude, they kill their own person & tag him as Pakistani. This is nothing new, they did it multiple times.

One simple question ... DO you personally meet that person that you reached to any conclusion that He is Indian or Pakistani ???

BSF guns down Pakistani intruder in Punjab

Chandigarh, April 15 (IANS) Border Security Force (BSF) troopers Sunday morning gunned down an unidentified intruder along the India-Pakistan international border in the Dera Baba Nanak sector of Punjab, an official said.

A BSF officer said Sunday that the intruder opened fire on the BSF troopers after he was spotted near the international border. The troopers returned the fire and killed the intruder.

The intruder was killed near the electrified barbed wire fence inside Indian territory along the international border.

BSF Deputy Inspector General P.S. Bains said that a pistol of Chinese make, eight cartridges and three SIM cards of Pakistani mobile companies were recovered from the intruder.

"We are trying to ascertain whether he was a smuggler," a BSF official said.

The body of the intruder has been handed over to the police in Dera Baba Nanak, 250 km from here, in Punjab's Batala district.

BSF guns down Pakistani intruder in Punjab - Yahoo! News India

Fake killings and fake encounters are being a part of defence forces every where. Are not you aware about that? Honestly, had not these
being a part of pakistani defence agencies too? even you can see video of these.

What about today's event?

I don't remember any Pakistani jumping for joy when their Mumbai thing happened. But now, If even a blind Indian kitten falls into a well, I will celebrate.

These guys cannot be trusted.

We jump for joy when terrorists or intruders are killed. Kind of stupid to compare that to mumbai when innocent people were killed by your countrymen (or amar singh or whatever).

Dont you jump in joy when your army kills terrorists? Thats the comparison you should draw. Elementary.

I don't remember any Pakistani jumping for joy when their Mumbai thing happened.

Shows their mentality.

A lot of these people will probably get banned for like the millionth time and then come back and troll again with fake ID's

Its shame because they have brought down the quality of this forum, mods should seriously restrict some of the people who post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom